• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Mppp

Honestly, the idea that it`s just a misnomered substituted PPP derivative - a stimulant - makes perfect sense. The vendor would have to be an even bigger idiot to sell an opiate online than he appears to be (he`s already a moderate idiot for mislabeling his product, if indeed that`s what happened here).

So who's up for a speedball of mppp and mppp?
(sorry...couldn't resist :p)

ebola

From what I've heard the site actually sells only smalls "samples" and then rips anyone off who tries to order the large quantities that are all they sell. Super flashy site that tries to give the impression they are supplying all the RC vendors in the world. Fuck the name of the site is so non-legit sounding it might as well be www.wescamyou.com I wouldn't worry to much that actual mppp is being shipped.

hmm... i have been looking at a way to increase excitement in my life. perhaps i will order for shits and giggles.

^Well, if they actually have the opioid MPPP by accident, parkisons is a great way to spice up your life =D

hmm... i have been looking at a way to increase excitement in my life. perhaps i will order for shits and giggles.

Yeah. I hate having so much money that I'd order a drug that could potentially be a potent neurotoxin "just for shits and giggles" because parkinsons is a laugh.

Yeah man, but if you're really big ballin', you want S-[2-(Diisopropylamino)ethyl]-O-ethyl methylphosphonothioate, depicted below:

800px-VX-S-enantiomer-2D-skeletal.png

:p

ebola

ha... all seriousness tho parkinsons does sound like a terrible disease..

No Hammi its a liquid! (sorry I couldn't resist the opioidlike reward of correcting you...)

It's pretty volatile. Were it used, would it not be primarily absorbed through the lungs?

It's pretty volatile. Were it used, would it not be primarily absorbed through the lungs?

VX is distributed as a mist and contaminates surfaces and is absorbed primarily through skin contact. the oily material is pretty involatile bp somewhere around 250 oC

few of the nerve gases are highly lethal as vapours rather droplet inhalation is very lethal. One of the reasons why the japanese subway attack with sarin was forunately not very effective was that vapour rather than droplets or mist was spread.

back to the original topic, surely this stuff is just a cathinone type compound?

back to the original topic, surely this stuff is just a cathinone type compound?
The website originally described it as a meperidine analog, though they no longer seem to. Doesn't really matter, as it's a almost certainly just a scam.

Thought it was a pyrovalerone analoge?

Bump for any more experience with this one?

Nm wrong thread, looks what I'm receiving is "4'-Methyl-α-pyrrolidinopropiophenone"