• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants ?? Mpa or mexedrone

Only1ofme

Greenlighter
hi all :) I'm new to the forum so if I have posted this to the wrong part I apologise
Well il jump straight into my story then :) for the last year I have been taking Mpa (I really have enjoyed it) it gave me all the energy I needed to get all my jobs done and was a happy person (and then of course the temp ban came into affect in the uk) so I'm not to happy now, I didn't take it every single day and I didn't go over the top with it (unless I was out partying) but I still need that energy boost from time to time so I have got some mexedrone now and people have told me that the effects of it is like Mpa (I'm not sure if that's true or not) so I was just wondering if anyone had any experience on mexedrone and what it was like for you ?
thanks so much for reading guys and hopefully will have a few responses :) :)

Isn't Mexedrone supposed to be garbage?
Also, whereas MPA was a "functional" stim ("NDRI"), Mexedrone was intended as a replacement for the party drug ("SNDRA") Mephedrone.

4F-MPH would probably be a much better match for MPA's effects, although it is much, much more potent per miligram and also longer lasting.

Thank you for your reply hoder, I haven't taken mexedrone before so it would be the 1st time of me trying it but if it's rubbish il bin it I like to hear about people experiences to what effects it has on them :) thank you for you input :)

Mexedrone doesn't look like something I would put in my body... i would bet it's pretty rough as a stimulant.