• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Moving to Australia - Hello Bluelighters!

projecteur sous marin

Greenlighter
I am NEW to the Bluelight forum. Currently packing my bags for the town of Cairns in Far North Queensland. **edit - please, BL is not here to help you find drugs**

A little bit about me. I'm 31 years old, an Aussie that has been living and studying neuroscience in France for 3 years. We just came back from a study trip in Egypt where they showed us the process of mummification and the age old process of removing the brain from the skull through the nostrils and then dissolving the rest of the brain fragments with chemicals. Not for the faint hearted that's for sure. I find it very interesting the effect that drugs have on cognition and such so I'll be keeping an eye out for those threads.

They mainly do cocaine and cannabis here where I live. I think I can't put D.O.C. on the same post as introductory so I'll leave that for later.

Coolest regards,
Janey

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to OZ.

**edit - please do not help OP try to find sources**

Aww jealous! Cairns is my fave place in Aus.

**edit - please do not help OP try to find sources**

I am NEW to the Bluelight forum. Currently packing my bags for the town of Cairns in Far North Queensland.

A little bit about me. I'm 31 years old, an Aussie that has been living and studying neuroscience in France for 3 years. We just came back from a study trip in Egypt where they showed us the process of mummification and the age old process of removing the brain from the skull through the nostrils and then dissolving the rest of the brain fragments with chemicals. Not for the faint hearted that's for sure. I find it very interesting the effect that drugs have on cognition and such so I'll be keeping an eye out for those threads.

They mainly do cocaine and cannabis here where I live. I think I can't put D.O.C. on the same post as introductory so I'll leave that for later.

Coolest regards,
Janey

Hey welcome to Bluelight..

I’m down in Melbourne. Never been as far north as Cairns. You’re kind of brave heading back here atm!

Yeah welcome to the shores mate. **edit - please do not help OP try to find sources** I too am down in Melbourne so its a million miles from you but good luck

Welcome to Bluelight @projecteur sous marin.

Just to reiterate, Bluelight is not here to help you find sources for drugs, so watch the way you word your messages.

It's all good to say where you're from, but especially in your opening post you need to be sensitive to our no sourcing rules, which can be found in my signature.

Peace ya'll - enjoy your stay.

Hello Everyone. Thank you for the welcome messages. Feeling somewhat nervous about the move seeing as Australia is similar to a giant fireball at the moment but I still have another month before I leave here. I have been seeing many photos of the orphaned koalas. It's interesting how the government makes plans to cull the koala population and then when the bush fire hits the people are working hard to preserve the koala population. It might be an unpopular opinion but why not cull the koala population while they are already injured and emotionally scarred from the fires rather than kill a perfectly healthy koala later on.

G'day mate! I'm an Aussie just wanted to drop in and say hello. If your Growing cannabis when you get here, word of advice don't buy from ***SNIP*** they are basically ***SNIP*** in disguise.

rookierappaz, I have edited your post to remove links from suppliers. please do not link any sources on Bluelight.

Enjoy your stay ;)

So youre an Australian moving back to Australia...

Welcome to bluelight! Im an American who has spent a good amount of time in Adelaide, Australia. It was actually because of a woman i met here on bluelight that i wound up in Adelaide (with her).

Hey m8. I lived in Cairns for 3 years, in Perth now.

Be prepared for the tropical heat and summers there are god awful.

Beware the green bummed ants.

Beware the bats that have a colony outside the jazz bar on Abbott street.

Do not live in any suburb starting with an M or a W. Serious, crime is bad in Manoora, Manunda and West Cairns.

Rattle n hum and the Salt house are the best places to go for a drink

Live near the Esplanade in the city or Edge Hill only.

I boil lungs in hydrochloric acid to check for diatoms to see where the victims drowned.

Welcome to Cairns where the crocodiles live in the water traps on the golf course and blue ringed octopus kill in the sea.

Okay. Pretty place but my god it's too hot and dangerous for me.