• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

moving from codeine to morphine

FreeTekno

Greenlighter
swim has got their hands on some MS continus 5mg's and decided to plug some this evening, swim reads alot on these forums and other sites and take a lot of codeine (about 400mg every few days). swim did 600mg (which was really nice apart from the vomit) which was the highest dose they've done, last night and plugged 70mg 10 mins ago.

i think i may have simply read into it too much but i'll click on a thread and some people will say remember orally morphine does little so account for that when plugging because you absorb alot when its up the you know where. When swim takes codeine say 600mg doesnt that convert to around 60mg in your liver?

baasically should swim be plugging rubbish small doses if he would take around 400 mg of codeine regularly ?

sorry about the erratic trails of words!

Cheers!

swim has got their hands on some MS continus 5mg's and decided to plug some this evening, swim reads alot on these forums
Well apparently you don't read the guidelines a lot.. Use of "swim" is prohibited. We all know its you. UTSE, there's a conversion chart you can use.

- Hopeless Soul