Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film movies to avoid !!!

Despite you saying "don't take this as an invitation", I should be allowed to respond since you're being so critical of me. I don't deserve your comments. My contributions are NOT almost always negative. In fact, recently, I have made WAY more positive comments recently than negative ones.

RECENT POSITIVE COMMENTS in F&T: The Young Ones, Chris Morris, Tom Goes to the Mayor, Battle: Los Angeles, A Serious Man, King of the Hill, Fantastic Mr. Fox, Red Dwarf, The Man Who Fell to Earth, The Cleveland Show, Community and The Sunset Limited.

RECENT NEGATIVE COMMENTS in F&T: Shameless, Prometheus, Scream 4, Archer & Paul

12 positive comments, to 5 negative comments. Maybe you just remember the negative ones... ?

You mean aside from The Young Ones, everything by Chris Morris, Tom Goes to the Mayor, A Serious Man, King of the Hill, Fantastic Mr. Fox, Red Dwarf, The Cleveland Show and Community?

I have not made a single "snide" comment towards anyone in F&T recently (at least the past three months, probably the whole year). The only example you might find is in the Fantastic Mr. Fox thread in which, ironically, it was implied that I am generally too positive... and numerous people agreed with me in that thread.

I don't want to get into a debate with you. I just wanted a chance to defend myself. If you want to reply to this comment, do it via PM.

And TheDeceased said, "What about The Fantastic Mr. Fox?"

I said, "I think I remember the film the film, yes
and as I read, I realize, we both kind of liked it"

TheDeceased said, "Well that's the one thing we've got."

We may have our differences and clash from time to time, but you're good people and you contribute a lot to this forum. For that, I thank you.

tumblr_l3oi0aPoiT1qawq9oo1_400.jpg

hatchet-horror-movie-poster.jpg

Bad Lieutenant : Port of Call New Orleans

Bad%20Lieutenant%20Port%20of%20Call%20New%20Orleans%20movie%20poster.jpg

this movie somehow got 4.5 stars, and 87% fresh rating, and won some awards. how, is beyond me. being from Louisiana (have you seen this, Frank?) i'm usually pretty hard on movies/tv that uses New Orleans as a plotpoint/backdrop/whatever, but this was in an entirely different league.

first: Nicholas Cage. Nicholas Cage. Nicholas Cage. Nicholas Cage's accent. Nicholas Cage.

second: we didn't make it even half way through before shutting it off and doing something else. that bad.

third: everything is so forced, so fake, so stilted, it's a fucking wonder we made it twenty minutes in at all.

fourth: probably the worst movie i've ever wasted time on, ever. that's pretty bad, seeing as this includes : The Banger Sisters, Life as we Know it (or whatever that angelina jolie movie is called) The Tomb Raider Franchise, The Twilight Saga Franchise, etc.

Oh I've seen it and it should definitely be listed as a comedy on IMDB. It's weird that Nicolas Cage threatening to kill an old woman by ripping her oxygen out of her nose and seeing singing iguanas can be considered some of the most normal things in a Cage film.

And TheDeceased said, "What about The Fantastic Mr. Fox?"

I said, "I think I remember the film the film, yes
and as I read, I realize, we both kind of liked it"

TheDeceased said, "Well that's the one thing we've got."

We may have our differences and clash from time to time, but you're good people and you contribute a lot to this forum. For that, I thank you.

heh - Gotta love Frank! ;)