• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Most quiet way to crush up a pill?

Had to implement this recently while sharing a hotel room with my nosey mother.. run bathtub , put crushable substance between 2 papers or dollars, use lipstick , jar, bottom of ceramic soap pump - anything hard & flat to crush down. Then finely break down with spoon for your delicate nasal passages :)

If it's for back pain why not take them orally? The bioavailability is much higher then nasally. You'll get much more of the oxy into your system.

Anyway, split the in in half or into quarter's, put it inside a crisp $20 bill or other bill you have that isn't old and falling apart. You could use some thick printer paper too. Then food the paper over a few times so there's no openings for the chunks to fly out, then slowly roll something heavy and round(something like a rolling pin would be perfect) with a lot of pressure back and forth over the pill in the paper. After it feels like there is only powder left...unfold the paper and empty out your product.
Snorting it is twice as effective therefore twice as much must be getting into my system

two spoons works but i don't recommend crushing any pills as it is detrimental to your overall well being.

I don't recall the pill crushers one can get with the two sides which screw into each other making any noise, but the next level down noise-wise would be to put them in water and let them disintegrate and then you have a liquid which can be put into the nose with a dropper or squirted up the arsehole. My pet tuatara likes to do 3,6-diacetyloxycodone, a process which destroys the ability of the inactive excipients to gel up

One can also put them in the pill crusher, screw it down once, then open and put the contents in a piece of paper and if the pill crusher is cylindrical it can be used sort of as a rolling pin to get a much finer powder.

Snorting it is twice as effective therefore twice as much must be getting into my system
i take the stuff for back pain, you sir are full of :poop: ... i'll throw them into my mouth and just chew them sometimes if neccesary but snort them? i tried that once, never bothered again....

I found snorting the 80s twice as strong as eating them.simple as that.wouldnt have kept doing it if it wasn't better.tried snorting the 5mg ones and they were shit.i just ate them as snorting 20mg in 5mg tablets just didn't do what a quarter of an 80 would have.

i take the stuff for back pain, you sir are full of :poop: ... i'll throw them into my mouth and just chew them sometimes if neccesary but snort them? i tried that once, never bothered again....

Which ones are you talking about?
Dose mg? New formulation or crushable?

Which ones are you talking about?
Dose mg? New formulation or crushable?
snorting them is not nearly as efficient as swallowing oxy m8, i've tried to do that with the 10s, 30s, and 40s of oxy and they weren't none of this abuse-deterrent formula nonsense either, the only thing for me thats worked via snorting in terms of opiates is heroin and Hydromorphone (dilaudid) effectively atleast.

sure you're bound to absorb somthing via intranasal route but the reality is it's just not as great. anyways if it works for you, maybe it does i can't disclaim it 100% i've had some shit work for me that simply doesnt work for others so don't let it seem like i'm trashing you, i'm just saying that for myself having tried diff brands and diff mg that havent been any of the abuse-deterrent formulas (actually i don't believe we have that in canada yet, go figure right?) and i can't achieve more of an effect than orally unless i bang them and i will state for the record, its not hugely more effective to bang oxy either whereas my morphine or dilaudid shows a pretty good difference