• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Most quiet way to crush up a pill?

ThatGuy767

Greenlighter
I got kicked out I got back pain abuse theres my summary if you want to hear my story and waste 2 hours of your life justifying this be my guest because I will win. I got oxy 30s and i need to crush them as quiet as i possibly can. BONUS POINTS: On top of being quiet, how can I finally grind it as fast as I can with the least amount of damage to my nasal cavity?

Quietly lol
No judgement

Get two bowls with one slightly smaller so it sits inside the other.
Place pills in bigger bowl then use smaller one and gently press it into the larger one/pills.

I got kicked out I got back pain abuse theres my summary if you want to hear my story and waste 2 hours of your life justifying this be my guest because I will win. I got oxy 30s and i need to crush them as quiet as i possibly can. BONUS POINTS: On top of being quiet, how can I finally grind it as fast as I can with the least amount of damage to my nasal cavity?

If it's for back pain why not take them orally? The bioavailability is much higher then nasally. You'll get much more of the oxy into your system.

Anyway, split the in in half or into quarter's, put it inside a crisp $20 bill or other bill you have that isn't old and falling apart. You could use some thick printer paper too. Then food the paper over a few times so there's no openings for the chunks to fly out, then slowly roll something heavy and round(something like a rolling pin would be perfect) with a lot of pressure back and forth over the pill in the paper. After it feels like there is only powder left...unfold the paper and empty out your product.

dude, you think oxies make noise? try crushing 3 100mg kadians. its louder than being in stalingrad in 41'

It is true, taking them orally has a greater bioavailability. Snorting them is kind of a waste... it works, certainly, but not as well. It's also much quieter. :)

Crushing something between 2 solid things makes it quieter. Much of the noise when you're using a card is the sound of the cracking making the card vibrate. if you used, say, 2 rocks, it would be way quieter.

You use a plate or something similar and use a credit card to do the crushing. I thought every snorting user knew.

Find a flat surface like a floor or firm table, get a sheet of paper, fold it in half, fold all the edges over so nothing can fall out, use something like the blunt part of a hammer and slowly apply more pressure(moving it left, right or splitting the tablets with the edge can help if they are firm tablets, crush up nicely, get a rolling pin shaped object such as a deodrant can, roll over nicely, shake the paper a little and fold it and fold it and fold it until you cant fold it anymore(this will compact the powder and prevent it from flying everywhere when you open it, slowly carefully open it and tip it inside a container(I reccomend a sealer bag) if you wanna be badass like my mate take a straw put it in your nose and take a fat snoot from the powder in the bag(actually if its strong or you could easily overdose dont do this)I used to do this with mephedrone seemed to give me a better buzz

You use a plate or something similar and use a credit card to do the crushing. I thought every snorting user knew.

He's asking about how to do it quietly, not about how to do it at all. :)

I've had some hard pills oxys around here tend to be fake so you need to be careful also I'm new to the sniffing seen besides trying coke once at the age of 15 I'm 20 now and this is the first year I've really been using my nose so I'm learning

It is true, taking them orally has a greater bioavailability. Snorting them is kind of a waste... it works, certainly, but not as well. It's also much quieter. :)

Crushing something between 2 solid things makes it quieter. Much of the noise when you're using a card is the sound of the cracking making the card vibrate. if you used, say, 2 rocks, it would be way quieter.
Well I have one more oxy 30 left. He said these oxys are strong so it's clearly dope or something. I sniffed half of it and felt it in 2 mins on a third of a green bar and 1600mg of gabapentin and it was my first time doing gabapentin. Not too long after that I nodded off and fell into a dream. Then fell asleep and woke up and puked twice. Woke up few hours later and puked again. So idk if I should eat this whole oxy I really want a nod. I did a quarter earlier. Got a lil nod then nothing really but pain relief and my vision getting blurry. I have a pinched nerve pain goes from my forehead to my taint. I wish I just did that little bit because the I did the other 7.5 mg and I dont think anything even happened so I'm confused af again. You think if I popped the whole thing I'd be good? I just really want to nod off again fuck it's so hard not to die I'm not experienced enough with opiates to know how to catch a nod and survive. Basically what I'm saying is I have 30 mg of white oxy left which doesnt exist and 3200mg of gabapentin that I think is the best to mix with. I've been tapering off kratom I've only drank it twice the past 3 weeks I'm going for one this week considering I drank a line of lean and have done 30 mg of this fake oxy in the past 2 days. I used to drink it 4 times a week everytime I worked. What is your suggestion? Yes I have pain but I'm in love with the high too. I just want a good nod again fall into that dream I keep trying to get there I want to be there for like an hour....grrrr

Well I have one more oxy 30 left. He said these oxys are strong so it's clearly dope or something. I sniffed half of it and felt it in 2 mins on a third of a green bar and 1600mg of gabapentin and it was my first time doing gabapentin. Not too long after that I nodded off and fell into a dream. Then fell asleep and woke up and puked twice. Woke up few hours later and puked again. So idk if I should eat this whole oxy I really want a nod. I did a quarter earlier. Got a lil nod then nothing really but pain relief and my vision getting blurry. I have a pinched nerve pain goes from my forehead to my taint. I wish I just did that little bit because the I did the other 7.5 mg and I dont think anything even happened so I'm confused af again. You think if I popped the whole thing I'd be good? I just really want to nod off again fuck it's so hard not to die I'm not experienced enough with opiates to know how to catch a nod and survive. Basically what I'm saying is I have 30 mg of white oxy left which doesnt exist and 3200mg of gabapentin that I think is the best to mix with. I've been tapering off kratom I've only drank it twice the past 3 weeks I'm going for one this week considering I drank a line of lean and have done 30 mg of this fake oxy in the past 2 days. I used to drink it 4 times a week everytime I worked. What is your suggestion? Yes I have pain but I'm in love with the high too. I just want a good nod again fall into that dream I keep trying to get there I want to be there for like an hour....grrrr
I just am in so much pain all the time and because I can't get a prescription rn because I just got kicked out of my house I'm homeless so I cant try another doc because the other one wouldnt give me anything because I smoke weed. NOTHING. I'm not even asking for narcotics. So I go all out when I get a hold of this shit I fall in love with being absolutely painless

I’m prob a drama queen but I’d take you to hospital with all that going on.
You’ve used to much shit and your body is freaking out.
That lean is dreadful shit for a start.

Hopefully your just slowly detoxing

I’m prob a drama queen but I’d take you to hospital with all that going on.
You’ve used to much shit and your body is freaking out.
That lean is dreadful shit for a start.

Hopefully your just slowly detoxing
Wym my body is freaking out how do you know that? I havent done any drug besides kratom alcohol weed and nicotine more than 20 times... I'll go on a stretch and say 30 now. I mean I'm referring to tramadol to oxy to acid to coke kinda thing. Most are under 10 only things over 10 are opiates and benzos my story is insane I cant even tell you everything going on man I might not live that long in this life just... terrible

Wym my body is freaking out how do you know that? I havent done any drug besides kratom alcohol weed and nicotine more than 20 times... I'll go on a stretch and say 30 now. I mean I'm referring to tramadol to oxy to acid to coke kinda thing. Most are under 10 only things over 10 are opiates and benzos my story is insane I cant even tell you everything going on man I might not live that long in this life just... terrible
Nobody ever cared in the world 😒