• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Most mild stimulants?

Slim_b

Bluelighter
I have a wierd ambivalent feeling about stimulants, on one hand I feel a lot of them create serious hars anxiety and jittery
and on the other hand I feel that they're almost impossible to live without as my ADHD-Inattentive brain feels tired,
demotivated and depressed when I'm not affected by a stimulant. I'm looking for a stimulant that can balance between
being strong enough to treat my ADHD-symptoms of lack of focus and concentration and weak enough to not
create anxiety and jittery. So my question is which stimulant do you feel is most mild you've tried?

PS: I've tried Dexamphetamine, Adderall, Vyvanse and they're all too harsh and methylphenidate and
Modafinil simply doesn't work on my symptoms

A lot of people do mention caffeine as the perfect nootropic for a balanced stimulating effect. However if coffee were the solution my issues would've been solved decades ago as I've been drinking coffee daily for years

I have a wierd ambivalent feeling about stimulants, on one hand I feel a lot of them create serious hars anxiety and jittery
and on the other hand I feel that they're almost impossible to live without as my ADHD-Inattentive brain feels tired,
demotivated and depressed when I'm not affected by a stimulant. I'm looking for a stimulant that can balance between
being strong enough to treat my ADHD-symptoms of lack of focus and concentration and weak enough to not
create anxiety and jittery. So my question is which stimulant do you feel is most mild you've tried?

PS: I've tried Dexamphetamine, Adderall, Vyvanse and they're all too harsh and methylphenidate and
"If I knew the way I would take you home"... Im where you are at and the best so far is "Lisdex"...
Yerba Mate feels pretty nice, it has some sort of caffeine thats less jittery...

"Yerba mate contains three xanthines: caffeine, theobromine, and theophylline, the main one being caffeine."
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yerba_mate#

A lot of people do mention caffeine as the perfect nootropic for a balanced stimulating effect. However if coffee were the solution my issues would've been solved decades ago as I've been drinking coffee daily for years
Stronger coffee? Haha.
Yerba mate is good

Cyclazodone sort of fits this description but its quite untested.

Cyclazodone sort of fits this description but its quite untested.

I can imagine. I believe it’s kind of a derivative of a drug that was once used to treat ADHD. It’s probably stronger than the anything else mentioned in this thread and it seems a little expensive (like 59 $ for 1 gram) but it does sound like it has a great potential in regards to treating fatigue, lack of motivation and focus etc.. related to ADHD.

I drink coffee and sometimes tea as well. It helps me to stay awake but sometimes I go right to sleep after a cup of coffee and wake up feeling refreshed. I've also been using nasal snuff for about a year and it helps. Some of it's pretty potent too, which is nice to me. I won't recommend that though since it's tobacco, but it works for me

I figure it's safer than smoking or chewing dip/gum, which I don't do anyway as they never worked for me. A healthful thing to look into would be magnesium, zinc and B vitamins. If you get the right supplements you might start to feel better too

I can imagine. I believe it’s kind of a derivative of a drug that was once used to treat ADHD. It’s probably stronger than the anything else mentioned in this thread and it seems a little expensive (like 59 $ for 1 gram) but it does sound like it has a great potential in regards to treating fatigue, lack of motivation and focus etc.. related to ADHD.

All you need is 8-15mg. It is smoother than amphetamine with less side-effects but more effective than methylphenidate. N-methylcyclazodone may be even better than cyclazodone in some regards as it lasts forever (so long lasting that it shouldn't be dosed after 10am). In terms of ADHD treatment efficacy the cyclazodone compounds are about as effective as amphetamines but with decreased side-effects. But proceed at your own risk. At high doses cyclazodone and n-methylcyclazodone in particular become very stimulating (like clean your garage for 10 hours straight) but these doses are possibly toxic and should be avoided.

Milder than cyclazodone but pretty effective is RGPU-95. Not nearly as effective as cyclazodone.

I am in the hospital. I had lung surgery. I am on dexmethylphenidate and oxycodone. My chest is bothering me, but I am doing fine overall.

I have ADD and I’m not fond of stimulants either. However, I got back on my ADD medication, Vyvanse, about 2.5 months ago, after being off it
for about 5 years or so, and it’s going very well.
I like that I have the option of taking less if I ever
feel like it. It comes in a capsule form that can be opened. My psychiatrist told me I can sprinkle 1/2
of it on whatever I’m having for breakfast. I think
this might be a good option for you if you want to
try this out, without taking a full dose right away.
I really like being able to focus on one task and complete it, before moving onto another project. This has been a problem for me over the years.

I might try this for my ADHD until I find someone who will prescribe me a Adderall script.

If you do proceed with caution. Cyclazodone is untested in humans and may be hepatotoxic. Its probably best to not use at doses above 20-30mg/day and not on a daily basis. On top of this liver function should be tested (blood test) periodically to be safe.

Lower dosage of adderall? Adderall really is the golden standard of stimulants

I can imagine. Somehow it just make me completely exhausted. It's on odd side-effect I get from many stimulants. The make me fresh and
and hardworking but only in a short while, after that they make so sleepy I can almost crash out anywhere