• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Most horrific drug(s) you know of?

PCP is a valid drug, thing is, most people don't have any idea how much they're taking and it can be very impure, and if you're prone to violence, well, it causes intense energy and a total inability to feel pain, and a great loss of inhibitions, so... I actually do want to try PCP, if I can ever get it in pure form.

The homeless man eating a face was from "bath salts", however the man was insane to begin with and it was a fearmongering piece of reporting.

They (the government or media) don't ever ever do that sort of thing, do they? Yes, intentionally dripping with sarcasm. Glad to see you call them out. Obviously, I HATE THAT SHIT!!

I've heard of a drug called crocodile which is an opioid which always causes abscesses when injected which happens to be the most common roa... Read about a.chick with a pussy abscess

Not the effects but the act itself - in Africa it's very common for kids to get high by huffing their own (and other people's) fermented shit.

I'd also add Acetaminophen due to a combination of it being utterly ineffective in adult pain (entirely placebo effect) and the fact that it is incredibly hepatotoxic. The fact that they constantly add it to opiates (co-codamol, vicodin, paramol, norco, percocet, lortab, to name a few) is especially awful as many addicts end up taking huge amounts of it.

Isopropyl Alcohol (such as found in hand sanitizer and sometimes mouthwash) - as it is often consumed by desperate alcoholics (I drank my fair share of mouthwash myself and yes hand sanitizer on a few occasions...I've even sucked on alcohol wipes) and it can cause blindness and kidney failure.

So in Africa they actually do jenken? I always figured it was a massive troll by someone... yo dudes, let's tell everyone they can get high by huffing their fermented shit.

Beavis.jpg

Definitely PCP heard some wild stories about that stuff seen some horror documentaries on tv as well.

K2 was by far my worst experience. I really wish i would of know how bad that stuff is for you before I started doing it. Had a couple of terrifying trips years ago. Been trying to find anyone that has long term effects if any.

Apart from stupid combinations (like a week of meth, lots of seroquel and a bottle of red wine) and bad acid trips, my worst experience with drugs was the crash from meth the first time, although I learned to understand, manage and control it in time I almost killed myself in despair the first go around. After that the withdrawal from the anti-psychotic Abilify was most horrific with equal levels of despair and desperation even though tapering and having benzos to help. Went back on it in the end and could not imagine stopping now.

Now you mention it, alcohol, and it’s known as “the mother of all drugs” in the detox business. It affects more neurotransmitter systems than anything else.

I’ve had the mother of all hangovers a few times. I vividly remember one after drinking tequila and thought I was dying for real. I’ll take the meth comedown any day over that (I’ve got it now in fact). No way could I type this with a bad hangover.

Hang in there. Good luck. Hope you’ve got benzos.

I have, but haven’t taken any today :) The meth we’ve been getting is pretty shit lately, which is a blessing in disguise. I still have this major issue with just lying down and going to sleep, but that can happen when I’m sober. I’m going through a stubborn phase or something heh.

Has anyone mentioned jenkem yet? I'm not reading 4 pages of this nonsense to find out. Anywho, jenkem was the worst id ever seen in the high schoolers.

I would say meth.... wait just here me out I believe their are 2 kinds of ppl those who know how to dose properly and those who don't and lose their mind on that shit, my nephew is in a psyward cuz of that, I also have a friend that does it every day and that's how he makes his living and he can handle himself without going psychotic... bath salts were bad when they were around...

What's jenkem?

#butthash

Descriptions of jenkem starting appearing in the press in the mid-1990s, most of them merely referencing it in passing, and nearly all of them specifically mentioning its use as being unique to street children in Lusaka, the capital city of Zambia.

The earliest reference to jenkem we’ve found so far comes from a 1995 Inter Press Service (IPS) wire report:

People used to wonder why a gang of scruffy pre-teen boys hung around the sewer ponds of the Garden
Township here [in Lusaka].
The stench is so overpowering that people literally speed through that stretch of the slum area wondering how those who live close by ever got used to it.
The answer has finally dawned on Zambians, and it has left them pondering the desperation of its street children. The boys at the garden township have discovered “jenkem,” a new way of getting high.
The process is simple. Human excreta is scooped up from the edges of the sewer ponds in old cans and containers which are covered with a polyethylene bag and left to stew or ferment for a week. The contents are then inhaled and the result is a lungful of biogases and a powerful “hit.”
Jenkem “huffers” bury their entire face in the ghastly mess, gasping it all in.
“Ba mudala, niyikali kuchila dobo,” Mukela Nyambe, a fifth grade drop out, told IPS with teary eyes and a running nose. “Old man, this is more potent than cannabis.”
The Drug Enforcement Commission (DEC) says there is nothing they can do about it. It may be a terrible health hazard but is completely legal, as are glue or petrol sniffing, previously the most common way street kids numbed their senses.

Had a nurse try to force this on me as I came out of anesthesia for simple nausea, I had to constantly refuse and if it wasn’t for the fact I had family working there she might of just given it to me regardless..

Scary shit froM everything I’ve heard.

-GC

Had a nurse try to force this on me as I came out of anesthesia for simple nausea, I had to constantly refuse and if it wasn’t for the fact I had family working there she might of just given it to me regardless..

Scary shit froM everything I’ve heard.

-GC

Having witnesses makes a huge difference in how you're treated.