• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Most horrific drug(s) you know of?

It should be noted though that clean pharma desomorphine is not more harmful than any other pharma opiate. It’s used in Germany and a couple other countries as a painkiller.

The reason “krokadil” has the effects it does is impurities in the production process. It’s made using OTC cocodamol and the dirty street synth contains all sorts of horrible shite you don’t want in your body. Which is what causes the “burnt off skin” you see on the news.

Yes. I wonder how meth doesn't do that to your skin, too. I mean people add bleach and battery acid and all sorts of shit to that.

I remember getting my hands on some oral morphone phosphate and that wasnt very impressive for me either. Guess nothing beats the real inj deal.

The say it's 1/3 of the strength (oral morphine is a 1 on the opioid scale and IV morphine is a 3) but I can take 70mg oral and it still doesn't feel like 10mg IV (maybe it's just tolerance, though)

I'm starting to think that Fentanyl could be the most horrific because it seems to be spreading to other places than the U.S.. The amount of people that it might kill will go up immensely once it spreads to whole Europe. From what people report, one of them being @Zopiclone bandit, it started to be seen more often in Europe.
Effect wise, I wouldn't classify it as horrific but because of the high probability of fatality and the size of the population which it will effect, it is quite horrific.

Oral morphine is pretty bad IMO. Probably because of the super low BA. IV morphine I love.
Was it oral Desomorphine you got?

I love oral morphine you just need to adjust the dose to make up for the low BA. When I've had oral morphine in the past it's mostly been in the form of Oramorph liquid so I just sip that shit down until I'm on the nod.

I also find morphine nods to be far more natural feeling and even kinda trippy, while oxy nods feel less euphoric. Not saying they aren't still fun... they absolutely are... but morphine nods are warmer and nicer to me.

Yes. I wonder how meth doesn't do that to your skin, too. I mean people add bleach and battery acid and all sorts of shit to that.

Likely because krodadil is done almost exclusively through IV while most people tend to eat, snort, or smoke meth.

I also find morphine nods to be far more natural feeling and even kinda trippy
QFT

I found that myself, the high off it was quite removed from the feeling you get from smoking Afghan #3
When I went on the nod it felt very "clean" in a way, it wasn't quite what I expected.

I did it the same as you posted, I just drank the stuff down till it hit & I could feel it then I rested the bottle at the side of the chair.
The worst part was I was having a fag when it began to take hold & I burned my clothes from dropping it on myself.

I found that myself, the high off it was quite removed from the feeling you get from smoking Afghan #3
When I went on the nod it felt very "clean" in a way, it wasn't quite what I expected.

Yeah this is how morphine is described by almost everyone, "clean" compared to other opiates. Some people think it's too clean and don't like it, others love the clean high. Personally I'm in the second group for sure.

The worst part was I was having a fag when it began to take hold & I burned my clothes from dropping it on myself.

Common story when it comes to opiates heard this one so many times. Nicotine + opiates proper enhances the nod though. I got one of those e-cig things purely for when I'm on opiates. I have zero nicotine cravings under normal circumstances but if I'm on opiates I'm reaching for the e-cig. Sometimes that alone (a few hits of nicotine when I'm on a dose of oxy already) is enough to put me in a nod. It definitely potentates opiates. Takes the edge off stims too.

Takes the edge off stims too.

Strange you should say that. All the stims I've ever done I found smoking really nasty for some reason. Just thinking about having a roll up or vape when I used to use a lot of MDMA makes me feel sick & the ability to even light one when on MDA is quite a task it itself.

The only stim I ever liked to smoke on was MDPV & I could get through a 20 box in a small session when I was smoking the peeve & I never felt sick or ill.
The first methadrone (pre-ban stuff that looked like ice cubes) session I went on I didn't smoke one bit for 48 hours.

It's abnormal

The voice changes, the deja-vu feelings, the motorcycle sounds in the mind, really, I entered in other dimension whenever I was high on glue. The hallucinations that I had using this drug presented me to a parallel side of my mind, a very strange one.

I will risk my skin by saying these effects were the craziest that I have had with drugs, not the strongest ones, but the strangest ones.

It's abnormal

The voice changes, the deja-vu feelings, the motorcycle sounds in the mind, really, I entered in other dimension whenever I was high on glue. The hallucinations that I had using this drug presented me to a parallel side of my mind, a very strange one.

I will risk my skin by saying these effects were the craziest that I have had with drugs, not the strongest ones, but the strangest ones.
Yeah, the whole state of existence, and all that is to experience there, is screwed up beyond description. I always had ominous and threatening experiences though. I stopped when silvery lightning that crawled across the grey sky, asked me telepathycally "Do you not know that I watch your thoughts!?" and I thought "this is the film ["movie"]" and she said "I've seen that!" and then has slammed into the empty sky and has opened a huge tunnel with elementary curses at the walls, similar to hieroglyphs. Then time started to slow down and as I've screamed, my voice slowed and toned down also, until everything stopped, and I started growing grey hairs for real. I couldn't touch glue after that because somehow, that killed me and everything onward is but a shadow of what I should perceive.

Yeah PCP is VERY potent, like 5mg is a dosage. The reports of violence are overhyped, it doesn't cause violence any more than alcohol does. That is to say, if you're violent, you might become violent on it. The people I've seen on PCP have just been super zonked, like people really out of it on ketamine (they are closely related after all, ketamine and PCP), except more energetic, and less sedated.

In high school, I had a friend who eventually got into PCP. When I chided him over the cliched things (e.g., going crazy on it), he told me "No man, it only has that effect on black guys; for us whites, PCP is just real relaxing....." I was kind of stunned into silence by that retort, and later made fun of the unique racism of that comment.

But there's probably a kernel of truth that PCP's behavioral effects depend on an individual's basic predilections and life history, much like any drug but especially the psychedelics. It's worth remembering that the poster boy for PCP on TV during the first panic around 1978 was a fashionable (gay?) affluent white guy in his early 30s, smoking bowls of angel dust in his apartment at the end of a day's work.

But there's probably a kernel of truth that PCP's behavioral effects depend on an individual's basic predilections and life history, much like any drug but especially the psychedelics.

You hit the nail on the head. If someone who is full of anger at their life circumstances and situation does PCP, there is a far higher chance that they will act out angrily/violently. It's like alcohol in a lot of ways. People who have that violent anger in them will act it out when wasted. Whereas when I get wasted, I get silly and tell people I love them and start passing out everywhere. It's not because I'm white though, it's because I've had a good life and by and large am a happy person so when my inhibitions get obliterated I don't start acting out violence I was suppressing.

The most horrible drug I've ever heard of is reefer. I saw a video about how one toke will turn you into a semen-soaked rapist who is probably going to jump out a window at the same time as they crash their car into innocent drug-naive virgins. It's madness, I tell you. Madness!