• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Most horrific drug(s) you know of?

There's no way you'd get me to do Phencyclidine either (remember that guy who ate a homeless mans face?)

If you refer to the one in miami, he did not test positive for any drug other than cannibis. No bathsalts, no pcp. Those were all typical media lies and scare mongering.

I willy say that since stimulating dissos are one of the few drugs that causes total loss of ability to make any decisions but yet you are still wide awake and ambulant - its a dangerious combo. MXE can do the same thing and has to me.

Oh yeah I forgot, it wasn't even bath salts. I did get that he was just mentally ill though

Yes, @Zopiclone bandit is correct in speaking about Nyaope, which is a smokable mixture of heroin, Anti-retroviral drugs (ARVs) [HIV meds], and fillers like rat poison or "dagga" (weed). The idea that it could be cut with sand is very credible to me. It is a huge problem in Southern Africa in particular, where HIV rates are highest and use of ARVs is up too. The effects can include hallucinations and delusions.
Finally, "Bluetoothing" will probably blow your mind as a creative and awful spin on drugging. The basic premise is that users inject themselves with heroin (nyaope) and then pull their own blood back up the syringe and inject it into a friend, as a way to share the high. As you can imagine, this is a fantastic way to also share all kinds of diseases. Bluetoothing is big in Southern Africa, where they seem to be adept at coming up with inventive ways to do drugs.

I've seen a piece online about Bluetooth, sure isn't something I'd get into myself.

25i-nboh

This shit is a bit less potent than nbomb but it comes completely tasteless i tried this on a blotter from taiwan last year extreme naseusa fuck knows how much was on it but it rendered me completely unable to talk to for 5 hours visuals were fucking out of this world insanity get the headspace was quite clear like i felt normal but if anybody would of interacted with me i would be unable to talk to them but i was thinking clearly. Neon visuals constrat very strong and heavy colour tint over my vision with insane digital 4d geometric visuasls shifting and forming objects in mid air. At one point i saw the face of IT the clown from that movie form in mid fucking air very detailed and super fucking terrifying physical body load was very very bad if i was able to call a ambulance i might of instead i just laid down on the floor made my peace to the world and accepted this might be the last sunrise i ever see. Thank fuck it was over within 5 hours shit was super intense.

Datura never do this fucking pure evil

Nutmeg really really not worth it terrible side effects

Syntheic cannabis one two puffs can send you straight to the gates of death and obliterated your mind with some fucking insane psychotic shit.

BZP - nasty comedowns was a legal high not to bad but was a big epidemic in nz where alot pills were cut to shit in 2007-2010

agent 15 - This chemical weapon is a very potent hallucinogenic ram dass had a insane report of a trip on it. May the universe have mercy if this used in combat and make them trip harder for 3 days than any psychedelic on the planet

"Spice" - any of those potent synthetic cannabinoids sold under that brand or any other like "Black Mamba" are legit big problems. I've seen it first hand my mates passed around a spliff with a tiny amount of some "spice blend" in it, and I mean a tiiiiny amount and it was mostly tobacco, and they went nuts, couldn't walk, kept seeing everything get bigger and smaller real fast, threw up, and passed out. Luckily I was only smoking normal weed so I got them a cab back to mine and let them recover there. If I hadn't refused to try it we'd all have passed out on the street in the middle of the night.

I have no idea why anyone does that stuff, nothing about it sounds recreational at all. At least with smack you get why people do it even if the effects of addiction can fuck your life. But I don't get what the pull with spice is. Sounds extremely unpleasant.

The first for me has gotta be some stuff in Russia called "ballerina" on the street, I have no idea what it actually is but makes addicts of it have real issues with their limbs & they freeze so it looks like you are stuck on a cross or they have to walk how a ballerina does as their legs have locked. I really wish I knew what that stuff was as it looks horrific & imo isn't that far removed from Krokodil in terms of fucking you up for good.

Next has gotta be Sisa from Greece, this is really dirty Meth to be blunt but has all kinds of "nice stuff" added to it such as battery acid, engine oil, shampoo.

Finally from South Africia is Whoonga which is a mixture of heroin, sand & HIV antiretroviral drug (ARV)
Hey bud. Im from S.A. and i can tell you whoonga better known as "Nyope" is a mixture of H and Arv's no sand. I mean the dealer will know the sand wont burn up but the combo of the two is very well known and everywhere. My guy makes sure i get what i pay for plus i had nyope about twice or more and the high and after eff3cts is completely different so ypy know when you have been done in

Thays why i only deal with 2 ppl that sell a smaller quanity but purity is there. I know the different in taste becaus3 i smokebut yeah that whoonga that ypur talking about is mainly called nyope her3 and ypu actually have ppl rather asking for that as it giv3s a different high and so on but i will stick to normal H. Nyope turn the ppl here into walking zombies

I would have said krokodil flakka and spice but some of the stuff I've just read about in this thread sound just as bad if not worse.

Mad world.

From my understanding flaka is an upper (like meth ot amps) with horrible sides and krokodil is an downer ( like herion )with horrible sodes too. Think i will stay clear but not one of the two is available here, thank god for that but nyopey is already messing up so many ppl. What are we to do. Cause all it comes down to is price and we both know is druggy will always go for the cheap option. Unless you like me and just recreational and yoy willl spend that extra few more quality and so on

Flaka is a-pvp, when MDPV got banned it came big.
I personally like the stuff myself.

Noted on the S.A. Nyope btw, thanks.
No worries there. So what does flaka actually do to the user in terms of good and bad purely for info purposes.

So what does flaka actually do to the user in terms of good and bad purely for info purposes

I personally prefer MDPV but since that was banned in the UK I took to smoking flaca, it is still around on the street quite a lot still to this day.
I've only ever smoked it, other ROA's I've heard have a slight less effect.

The first few lines are a really nice rush, you become very horny & become obsessed over weird things like cleaning or whatever you set your mind to. The worst part is the COMPULSIVE redoes, you cannot stop. After around 24 hours you become obsessed with chasing the high & become quite paranoid & can become violent. I did 8 days on it with no sleep & got locked up in a mental health unit.

It's high is hard to put into words, imho it is the most pure & potent rush the human body can take.
I love crack but smoking a-pvp is something else.

Well if it comes down to the worst drug in a one time exp it would have to be moonflowers (Solanaceae family, Datura inoxia)
Nothing in my whole life has made me trip and hallucinate so bad and it went on for days. And 70% of the hallucinations was dark and demonic. No way I will touch that stuff again

"Spice" - any of those potent synthetic cannabinoids sold under that brand or any other like "Black Mamba" are legit big problems. I've seen it first hand my mates passed around a spliff with a tiny amount of some "spice blend" in it, and I mean a tiiiiny amount and it was mostly tobacco, and they went nuts, couldn't walk, kept seeing everything get bigger and smaller real fast, threw up, and passed out. Luckily I was only smoking normal weed so I got them a cab back to mine and let them recover there. If I hadn't refused to try it we'd all have passed out on the street in the middle of the night.

I have no idea why anyone does that stuff, nothing about it sounds recreational at all. At least with smack you get why people do it even if the effects of addiction can fuck your life. But I don't get what the pull with spice is. Sounds extremely unpleasant.

Yeah, Spice is 100x more potent than Cannibis so you can't really be surprised.
It's fucking evil stuff. I have no idea how anyone could LIKE it.

From my understanding flaka is an upper (like meth ot amps) with horrible sides and krokodil is an downer ( like herion )with horrible sodes too. Think i will stay clear but not one of the two is available here, thank god for that but nyopey is already messing up so many ppl. What are we to do. Cause all it comes down to is price and we both know is druggy will always go for the cheap option. Unless you like me and just recreational and yoy willl spend that extra few more quality and so on

Krokadil is Desomorphine so it's an opioid.

I have tried spice or the one you get around here and really didnt enjoy it, it actually puzhed my thoughts into a suicidal directions. Never touching it again, rather cleen green for me

Krokadil is Desomorphine so it's an opioid.

It should be noted though that clean pharma desomorphine is not more harmful than any other pharma opiate. It’s used in Germany and a couple other countries as a painkiller.

The reason “krokadil” has the effects it does is impurities in the production process. It’s made using OTC cocodamol and the dirty street synth contains all sorts of horrible shite you don’t want in your body. Which is what causes the “burnt off skin” you see on the news.

It should be noted though that clean pharma desomorphine is not more harmful than any other pharma opiate. It’s used in Germany and a couple other countries as a painkiller.

QFT

Me & a old dealer actually have used it & I gotta say it was ok.
I have only used it twice though but yeah it wasn't that bad & I liked it more than that medical grade oral morphine.