• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Most horrific drug(s) you know of?

^^^If you don’t mind me asking what has haldol done to you? It’s folks like you with bad experiences usingvthe drug that made me fight tooth n nail despite still barely being conscious lol.

I’ve heard how it can cause people to lose the ability to trip and roll. For me, that’d be like losing the ability to walk or breath.

-GC

The blocking of trips is temporary, but yeah antipsychotics basically make it impossible to trip or roll (or feel a number of other drugs, or feel natural pleasure properly) until they clear the system, and with chronic usage there is also a recovery period, like PAWS basically (though I seriously doubt that would be an issue from a single dose, unless it's one of those Invega injections that lasts months from a single dose).

If this one hasnt been posted...
there is a tetrapeptide derived from a horomone called cholecystokinin, called CCK-4, formula Trp-Met-Asp-Phe-NH2, its only major effect is to induce panic attacks...
wiki said:
CCK-4 reliably causes severe anxiety symptoms when administered to humans in a dose of as little as 50μg, and is commonly used in scientific research to induce panic attacks for the purpose of testing new anxiolytic drugs.

maybe if they mixed this into pain pills it would stop IV use...

re: Haldol... this is indeed awful, at higher doses I was totally immobilized, literally couldn't move aside from thumbs up or down... or I could hold my breath. continuing motor dysfunction for the next few days. thankfully I can't say I have any permanent effects.

re: PCP, it's fun, try it. I was doing like 100mg+ and getting pretty spaced out but never fought any cops or did anything too crazy.

For me the synthetical cannabinoids are the worst. I wonder why nobody ( as far as I saw) mentioned Heroin, Meth ,Benzos and Barbies. Is it because there is more knowlegde about these substances? Also RC-Benzos are a hell - not when your on but getting off is the biggest hell on earth.

Have a nice day all :)

JJ

A few people have mentioned Krokodil, but I'm not sure it should really count.

The active substance in Krokodil is desomorphine, which isn't particularly worse than any other opioid. It's all the nasty adulterants introduced from the synthesis that makes it so harmful.

So, should Krokodil be considered it's own drug separate to desomorphine? I dunno.

As for the most horrific drug, I dunno but some of the later RC's sound like they can fuck you up pretty bad.

Makes me glad I've almost never used them. I say almost cause very occasionally I've taken ecstasy that I never tested, so I can't be 100% sure.

Sooo, I used to live in Tanzania and Ghana and traveled quite a bit around Africa. One thing you see a lot of is glue huffing, especially by street children, since it staves off hunger. It probably doesn't sound that bad but the effects are pretty terrible. Users kind of walk around in a daze with this vacant look, often have residue from the glue on their faces, and sometimes become violent. Brain and heart damage, as well as death can result.

Another really noxious drug I saw in East Africa was inhaling literal jet fuel. It's called "mafuta ndege" in Swahili which means plane oil in English. There is a black market around this and it's diverted from the airports. You can usually tell when people are on this stuff because they have no equilibrium at all. They are walking around just waving their limbs all over the place. It also causes hallucinations. As with the glue, it can cause blackouts and you often see users sprawled on the pavement in cities, just dead to the world. The effects of huffing are apparently pretty short lasting, I've heard. Motorcycle fuel is another solvent that gets used, and it's popular among street kids in some places like Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.

Yes, @Zopiclone bandit is correct in speaking about Nyaope, which is a smokable mixture of heroin, Anti-retroviral drugs (ARVs) [HIV meds], and fillers like rat poison or "dagga" (weed). The idea that it could be cut with sand is very credible to me. It is a huge problem in Southern Africa in particular, where HIV rates are highest and use of ARVs is up too. The effects can include hallucinations and delusions.

Codeine is big in some countries. I definitely wouldn't say it's a horrific drug but it's interesting in terms of African drug culture. Users tend to pour it straight down their throats to avoid terrible tooth decay. I haven't personally seen this, only read about it online.

Finally, "Bluetoothing" will probably blow your mind as a creative and awful spin on drugging. The basic premise is that users inject themselves with heroin (nyaope) and then pull their own blood back up the syringe and inject it into a friend, as a way to share the high. As you can imagine, this is a fantastic way to also share all kinds of diseases. Bluetoothing is big in Southern Africa, where they seem to be adept at coming up with inventive ways to do drugs.

If I think of any more, I'll post them here. I'd love to know if anyone else knows of any I didn't post.
only saw this thread now but agree a lot with was said of the african drugs or ways to get messed up so to speak and another thing that they do in South Africa (not sure if its done anywhere else) is "blou trein' directly translated to blue train, where they poor methylated spirits through half a loaf of bread and then drink it making them completely pissed and fuct but on a whole new level. And you will know when they do it as it looks like they wearing purple lipstick the whole time.

Plus the homeless kids huffing glue is big here too, we call them street zombies becuase thats how they behave and look as they walk between cars begging for money.

One of my favorite drugs, toluene. It's very euphoric. If I take enough, lie back then it feels like I'm floating above myself. No more pain or anxiety, slight dissociation and combines nicely with ethanol to help with sleep. I tried to find out about it on here and there wasn't anything so I asked and apparently it creates brain lesions with repeated use. I always figured since I have medical bottles that they were safe, but I did start abusing them by soaking a cloth and huffing the fumes. It's my favorite dangerous drug

Cyclizine,

Yup, had someone very close to me die off that shit by running full-pelt over a cliff after taking it - many many years ago when it was called Marzine.

Another friend of mine broke his leg when he jumped out of a second floor window to escape from an axe wielding thug who was in his room (in reality my mate was alone)

Fucking terrible evil shit on medium/high doses - totally realistic hallucinations which carry on for 16 hours plus - zero euphoria - zero pleasure - your worst nightmare - AVOID

Haldol is fucking frightening if you take too much. I was prescribed it by my psych as an antipsychotic and sleep aid. She said I could take one or two more if they weren't working and I couldn't fall asleep. Well like the moron I am I took two, then when I couldn't fall asleep took two more. Then I took another one in the wee hours of the morning when still no sleep came. When the morning came and I was feeling all edgy from not sleeping I took another one around 10am. What happened next was one of the worst experiences I've ever had and happens now no matter how little haldol I take.
It started as an electric feeling going up my spine, next I couldn't hold my arm down (they had to be raised up like I was reaching for the sky) I began furiously grinding my teeth HARD, drooling massively, my face contorted in horrible spasms, and I got bent in half like every 30 seconds like an electrocuted puppet. I couldn't' stand still, I had to pace around my house constantly and I was profusely sweating and vomiting. The teeth clenching and grinding was soooooo bad I felt like i'd break all my teeth off and had to stuff my mouth with a large rag. This went on for around 3 or 4 hrs and the whole time I had a feeling of impending doom kind of like a bad bento withdrawal. I'm not kidding in the slightest or trolling. It was definitely the worst experience i've had with any drug and that includes a grand mal seizure in the middle of a courtroom while I was standing in front of the judge (or so I was told) and waking up in the ambulance fighting with 4 emts.