• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Most euphoric Fentanyl RC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

slimshady793

Bluelighter
Hello,

can anybody tell me a bit about these fentanyl derivates? Ive been searching, but really cant find useful informations about that...
I have experience with U-47700 and so far I find it pretty decent, except for it beeing caustic and the duration is way too short.

I was thinking about researching Acetyl Fentanyl, Furanyl Fentanyl or Butyryl Fentanl (BUTYRYL NOT BUTYR!).

How does these compare to U-47700? I am interested in informations about euphoria and respiratory depression. I think U-47700 is somewhat euphoric, not as euphoric as Oxy,Hydro, Tilidine, etc but more euphoric than buprenorphine. I would say that buprenorphine isnt really euphoric, but you feel not worried, careless.

People say fentanyl isnt euphoric at all, I think opiates arent really euphoric, its more of a carefree feeling, not like MDMA euphoria, but Oxy feels more warm, confident than buprenorhine for example which feels more like a "I dont give a fuck" cold feeling.

So is any of these fentanyl analogues as good as buprenorphine at least when it comes to the "euphoria"

You would really help me if anybody could answer these questions, please dont answer "use the search function" . I used it and googled, but couldnt find USEFUL informations about that.

Thanks guys!

Butter fentanyl was more like heroin it had legs and warmth however I'm one of those freaks who prefer alfamethylfentanyl to diacetylmorphine

This forum is for harm reduction, so it is not the right place to ask what kind of Fentanyl will get you most high.

The high following Fentanyl is very short as well, so in that way it is similar to U47700. However, due to the potency Fentanyl is a lot more dangerous which is why U47700 would be a safer choice for you.

In general terms, I do not find any of the Fentanyl analogues euphoric, at least not as you would find oxycodone of morphine euphoric. The real Fentanyl in IV is euphoric for me though, but again, not something to play around with.

When you compare Fentanyl analogues to a buprenorphine i start to agree with you. The high from these two are more similar. In terms of research chemicals U47700 and O-Desmethyltramadol is safer than fentanyl. I know you can't use my post to much, but it is a warning for you and other people who considers using fentanyl.

To be honest, I don't think you will find a fentanyl analogue that is highly euphoric.

This forum is for harm reduction, so it is not the right place to ask what kind of Fentanyl will get you most high.

The high following Fentanyl is very short as well, so in that way it is similar to U47700. However, due to the potency Fentanyl is a lot more dangerous which is why U47700 would be a safer choice for you.

In general terms, I do not find any of the Fentanyl analogues euphoric, at least not as you would find oxycodone of morphine euphoric. The real Fentanyl in IV is euphoric for me though, but again, not something to play around with.

When you compare Fentanyl analogues to a buprenorphine i start to agree with you. The high from these two are more similar. In terms of research chemicals U47700 and O-Desmethyltramadol is safer than fentanyl. I know you can't use my post to much, but it is a warning for you and other people who considers using fentanyl.

To be honest, I don't think you will find a fentanyl analogue that is highly euphoric.

Everything here.

We have a ton of threads where people discuss fentanyl analogues and fentanyl, such as this one. Fentanyl is one of the colder feeling opiates, and like Ignio said I don't really find them euphoric unless IV'd and that's only because it hits you like a roller coaster. But they're really not something to experiment with even if you have a high ass tolerance, and if you have a low tolerance, there's no excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.