• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Most effective painkiller - for actual pain, not recreational - advice PLEASE

Yeah, I'd also recommend ketamine. You'll still experience the pain but you won't really notice it so much. You need to be super careful if you do this though. I have never gone out in public on K and wouldn't want to. I'd recommend sniffing some once you get there, like in the bathroom, and then having a taxi or Uber set to pick you up post session. The dissociation doesn't last very long, typically about 45 minutes, but man, it takes the legs out from under you while you are in it. From what I hear, it's a lot easier to get ket in the UK. PM with any questions or if you need some advice.

I think that for this purpose, dissociatives like Ketamine or PCP would work well. Opiates aren't a good choice.
I also think that alcohol would help you immensely while you are going through this procedure. If I were you, I would drink at about 8 ounce of Gin, Vodka or Rum (liquors must be the choice not beer, wine or cocktails) before the procedure.

not gonna happen ! havnt touched alcohol in 6 yrs ! and ive already stated im not comfortable with the likes of PCP !

Yeah, the above poster has a point. Don't start a heavy habit for nothing (didn't read through the whole thread b4 posting)

some people - i am not starting a habit of any kind & i am not using the laser removal as an excuse ! if i wanted to start a habit or use anything of any kind i would just get on with it in secret = i wouldnt be making bullshit posts on the internet to what ? justify this pretend habit to myself !

Methadone is considered, along with morphine, by many to be the best analgesic

Don't know if you wanna jump that high, though, but those are two opioids that knock pain down - oxy is of course also well liked, for pain and rec...

THANKYOU! ive considered methadone, aside from it being outside of the realm of what i consider acceptable for Me to use, it is very expensive ! i used oxy as mentioned on my last session and that was indeed the easiest session so far ! however despite being in blister packs im not convinced they we're legit or anywhere near the claimed strength !

lastly - i have a huge tolerance for average painkillers such as tramadol or the likes of Soma etc -- hence my whole point of this post!

The amount of misunderstanding & accusations ive seen in this post is astounding considering some of the things ive read in my 10yrs here !

I was just offering a friendly warning.

But I stand by md, morphine and oxy. Well, fent but it’s probably too powerful, and methadone at equal doses is reported better by some

In any trauma situation, whether it be a broken leg falling from a bike ride, to being full on glanced by a locomotive while pissed, rearranging your whole skeletal structure and detaching much of your connective tissue along with a hangover ???? you need instant treatment.

Morphine, in time immemorial, will always be tried first and foremost benchmark for all analgesia.. The power of this miracle of nature, plus titrations upwards to meet this pain , before any dissociation is needed, will always be the gold standard I believe!!!!!

P.S Failing this, there are many synthesised from said compound, to target more individually non euphoric relief. You will get there don’t worry!!!!!

I didn't read the OP, only the thread title, I was assuming the person was a chronic pain person like me, hence my recommendations. But even when completely opi-naive, although YMMV, eating a 10mg morphine pill did nothing at all. Same as with eating 4mg dilaudid. I was already used to have 30mg codeine/300mg APAP pills though and did many cold-water extractions and felt the amazing M high when taking 220-350mg codeine (any higher and I just get too much itching and other bad side effects), so that would be like taking a couple Statex 25/MS IR 30 by mouth (morphine sulphate pills, we have those 2 different brands, I'm not sure the US or elsewhere have Statex at all, only ever heard or seen it here, went pretty personal with 50mg Statex pills...

If you have nerve pain, ketamine (usually mixed with an NSAID and one of those old antidepressants that are given for pain more than anything like amytriptiline or nortryptriline and lidocaine) cream is used here. It's also used to help lower opioid dosage, like Cesamet is (also weed now, especially that no Rx is required...remember that Canadians who really hate Trudeau and want to push him out already, think of the Harper years, don't let the fear injection/gaslighting of Scheer blind you. Not that I like him either, but Canadians are starting to confuse the power of a Prime Minister over a President's in the US or France, his critters nobody ever hear about are pretty decent and aren't constantly harassed by the press...I'd prefer NDP to take power for once, my MP is NDP, but that's not gonna happen this year, Scheer's Trump-wannabe ass is already brainwashing a lot of us, especially in Alberta, Manitoba...SK but nobody cares about SK, it's like our Wyoming, still unequal representation makes em powerful anyways, so if you like weed and hemp products being freely sold, don't vote for some guy who wants to bring Canada back to the 1950's who seems actually worse than Harper was...pretty hard to do...ahem sorry for the political driftage here).

Hydromorphone works the best on me. I would stay far away from methadone

^ Why? It’s a great analgesic.

The addictive potential? Many find it less rec than other strong alternatives

IV morphine always worked the best for me (I mean in hospital, for severe pain, not recreational use).
Since you seem used to the weaker opiates only, Dihydrocodeine is definitely the best of those. It's around 2-2. x stronger than codeine or tramadol and MUCH better for pain, IME.

Ahhhhh is it sore?
Good! Next time think things through before you do them.
Absolute joke to be crying and talking about strong opiates to help with this.
I’ve seen loads of videos of people getting tattoo removed including young girls and they are fine.
Stop being a whiney bitch

Seriously people - this guy/gal is taking Tramadol for being and you're suggesting things like Methadone and Ketamine?!
Horrible advice.
Would you advise a codeine addict to try injecting heroin?

Soso - everyone has different pain thresholds. Also, there's a big level of difference in how deep/intense the lasers have to burn for tattoo removal, depending on the colours used. Also, the area the tattoo is in will matter.

Morphine in the form of mst confinus or other tamper resistant hardly any high for me.anyqay but good pain relief and builds up
Morphine instant is great for pain 20mg does not get me high but gets rid of my leg and back pain.
Methadone but some people get extremely high off it
Fentanyl patches

If taking tramadol try tapentadol or bupe strips or try get dihydrocodeine