• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Most cocaine you've done...

Wow new to the forum and figured I’d check out just how bad my addictions have been in comparison to others. I’ve gone through opiate addiction, alcohol addiction, couldn’t stop smoking weed everyday for for or 5 years but kicked that habit 10 years ago. I clearly have a very addictive personality and have always used one thing after another because sobriety gets boring so I turn to something for a bit of fun or to just get away from the stress and then end up over my head very quickly.
everything I do I seem to do A LOT of so with my latest habit I thought I’d come see how bad I really have been and if lots of people use the amounts I used etc and maybe not so much feel better about myself but at least know I’m not alone in this fucked up cycle of addictions. The latest habit is cocaine and I say habit because I’ve felt addiction many times, that killer withdrawals like you absolutely must have it. Where as I find with coke of course there is an addictive element which is it wears off fairly fast and you feel you need more. You get the crash and maybe a couple of hours of depression and just feeling like shit like you need more and then maybe a day to a week of really wanting and feeling the need for it like the need you feel for smokes for eg. now I recently HAD an ADDICTION to cocaine which lasted around 3 months and now I call it a habit because I’m doing it when I want to because I want to not that I feel I need to. Anyway now I feel like a fucking cocaine fiend because at my worst I’ve done a fair bit more than most of the replies I’ve read and still to this day if I hit it I hit it hard. So here I go with the answers to the questions asked by holly.3.

Most I’ve ever done in one hit, was about 0.4 of a gram. Done as 6 big fat lines simply because it was all I had left and I didn’t want to be going in and out of a mates bathroom all night because everyone else there was clean and very straight and I wanted to try get through the boring party and conversations a little bit easier. Definitely helped 😂😂

Most I’ve done in one night is around the 7 gram mark. Was a bit of a fucked up night because I was out having some drinks and a bit of the old nose beers and I did 3.5 grams in 4 hours. The other 3.5 was for a friend who wanted it for the weekend and I then went home to bed and did want to sleep and just kept having a little top up. Before I knew it I had gone through his ball 🎱 as well. So all up the 7 grams went in about 12 hours by myself. So while I had a great time the reason it was fucked up was that I had nothing to give my mate which he was a bit upset about but not to bad. The worst part was the crash and cash. That moment when you’re crashing and you realise you have nothing left and the night just cost you $2000.

Its good that we’ve talked about how much people have had but fuck me how much money has this shit cost you when you get that “just another little bump” feeling that keeps you going back.

My worst binge is where this shit gets real embarrassing because my worst binge would be the addiction aspect to the cocaine. Where I was always bumping through the day everyday and and having it on hand meant that the longest period I wound go without a bump was when I was asleep. So for about 3 months I would do anywhere from 7 grams in a good week to just under an ounce in a bad week. So yeh. A 3 month binge I guess you could say. Now here in Australia people talk about have pure uncut shit blah blah blah. But truth is nothing would be even coming into the country uncut. So even if they all say that they don’t cut their shit doesn’t mean it ain’t been cut once or twice on the way here. So I can’t say if what I was using is as clean as what you guys get elsewhere.
As for how much I’ve bought or had on me at one time well that’s just not going to be answered because everything I’ve carried or held at one time was for personal use only and I never held an amount worth worrying about at one time.

Tried it twice. Knew better, felt the hook.

Yeah, human beings were just not meant to be able to experience the amount of pleasure from IV cocaine. It had me from the first time I injected it, turned myself into a 24 hour pincushion until I gave myself sepsis and endocarditis and the rest of the disaster my life became.

I think my largest IV dose of cocaine was somewhere between 80 and 100 mg (instant hearing loss to vision loss to seizure), but my typical repetitive dosing was somewhere in the 20 to 50 mg range. I’ve heard of people doing 150 mg or more doses but I almost can’t even believe it or the purity of it had to be low to begin with, either that or they had severely impressive cardiovascular systems.

Went trough 5g in a night not so long ago, was sweating all night

1.5-2g maybe crack. Don't really remember. I've had some fairly heavy nights smoking rock.

Soft cocaine, 2g IV.

a quarter Maybe a half gram I’m laughing at these comments thinking they got puro

My what now?
If you click on your avatar, you can have a sight of your amount of posts and your amount of reactions received. Your reactions received are higher than your amount of posts! Du jamais vu for me lol! :p

If you click on your avatar, you can have a sight of your amount of posts and your amount of reactions received. Your reactions received are higher than your amount of posts! Du jamais vu for me lol! :p
Ahhh ok! Hahah!

Wow new to the forum and figured I’d check out just how bad my addictions have been in comparison to others. I’ve gone through opiate addiction, alcohol addiction, couldn’t stop smoking weed everyday for for or 5 years but kicked that habit 10 years ago. I clearly have a very addictive personality and have always used one thing after another because sobriety gets boring so I turn to something for a bit of fun or to just get away from the stress and then end up over my head very quickly.
everything I do I seem to do A LOT of so with my latest habit I thought I’d come see how bad I really have been and if lots of people use the amounts I used etc and maybe not so much feel better about myself but at least know I’m not alone in this fucked up cycle of addictions. The latest habit is cocaine and I say habit because I’ve felt addiction many times, that killer withdrawals like you absolutely must have it. Where as I find with coke of course there is an addictive element which is it wears off fairly fast and you feel you need more. You get the crash and maybe a couple of hours of depression and just feeling like shit like you need more and then maybe a day to a week of really wanting and feeling the need for it like the need you feel for smokes for eg. now I recently HAD an ADDICTION to cocaine which lasted around 3 months and now I call it a habit because I’m doing it when I want to because I want to not that I feel I need to. Anyway now I feel like a fucking cocaine fiend because at my worst I’ve done a fair bit more than most of the replies I’ve read and still to this day if I hit it I hit it hard. So here I go with the answers to the questions asked by holly.3.

Most I’ve ever done in one hit, was about 0.4 of a gram. Done as 6 big fat lines simply because it was all I had left and I didn’t want to be going in and out of a mates bathroom all night because everyone else there was clean and very straight and I wanted to try get through the boring party and conversations a little bit easier. Definitely helped 😂😂

Most I’ve done in one night is around the 7 gram mark. Was a bit of a fucked up night because I was out having some drinks and a bit of the old nose beers and I did 3.5 grams in 4 hours. The other 3.5 was for a friend who wanted it for the weekend and I then went home to bed and did want to sleep and just kept having a little top up. Before I knew it I had gone through his ball 🎱 as well. So all up the 7 grams went in about 12 hours by myself. So while I had a great time the reason it was fucked up was that I had nothing to give my mate which he was a bit upset about but not to bad. The worst part was the crash and cash. That moment when you’re crashing and you realise you have nothing left and the night just cost you $2000.

Its good that we’ve talked about how much people have had but fuck me how much money has this shit cost you when you get that “just another little bump” feeling that keeps you going back.

My worst binge is where this shit gets real embarrassing because my worst binge would be the addiction aspect to the cocaine. Where I was always bumping through the day everyday and and having it on hand meant that the longest period I wound go without a bump was when I was asleep. So for about 3 months I would do anywhere from 7 grams in a good week to just under an ounce in a bad week. So yeh. A 3 month binge I guess you could say. Now here in Australia people talk about have pure uncut shit blah blah blah. But truth is nothing would be even coming into the country uncut. So even if they all say that they don’t cut their shit doesn’t mean it ain’t been cut once or twice on the way here. So I can’t say if what I was using is as clean as what you guys get elsewhere.
As for how much I’ve bought or had on me at one time well that’s just not going to be answered because everything I’ve carried or held at one time was for personal use only and I never held an amount worth worrying about at one time.

I have been snorting coke since May - almost every / at least a couple of days a week. I spent .. well WASTED so much god damn money! This week I spent $1,000. Thats fucking INSANE!!! When I come off I can hardly stay away during the day no matter how much I sleep. FUCK ME!!!

As I write this I doing some that sticks all together a flat “sheet” when I crush it… wtf is that???!!! ANYONE?

zero,
I had an ex-gf that was pretty addicted, it was so disgusting to see how she behaved, it was sad. That was enough for me not to get close to that substance
But well, I've used quite some grams of NEP and a-php that are not any better...

I have been snorting coke since May - almost every / at least a couple of days a week. I spent .. well WASTED so much god damn money! This week I spent $1,000. Thats fucking INSANE!!! When I come off I can hardly stay away during the day no matter how much I sleep. FUCK ME!!!

As I write this I doing some that sticks all together a flat “sheet” when I crush it… wtf is that???!!! ANYONE?
Are you rich or something?

Maybe you can try NEP, it's fairly cheaper, so you could "taper" the coke use using something less expensive..