Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Most anticipated movies to come ?

^ Are you telling me that Australia DOESN'T get three or four Tyler Perry films each year?

You guys really are upside-down.

Another Aussie here reporting that I'd never heard of Tyler Perry lol...

Tyler Perry (born Emmitt Perry, Jr.; September 13, 1969) is an American actor, director, screenwriter, playwright, producer, author,[1] and songwriter, specializing in the Gospel genre. Perry wrote and produced many stage plays during the 1990s and early 2000s. In 2011, Forbes named him the highest paid man in entertainment, earning $130 million between May 2010 and 2011.[2]
Perry is best known for creating, and performing in drag, the Madea character, a giant, overreactive, and thuggishly tough elderly woman.[3][4][5] Perry's also well-known for creating both stage-play films and conventional on-site films. Between the two, his stage-play films debuted first in 1998 with I Know I've Been Changed. His career with conventional films began in 2005 with Diary of a Mad Black Woman, which features his claim to fame role, Madea.[6] Many of Perry's conventional films are based on and titled after his stage-play films.
Perry currently has two upcoming Madea films in the works: Tyler Perry’s Madea Gets A Job (stage-play film), set for release on Blu-ray Disc, DVD, Digital Download, Video On Demand and Pay-Per-View on February 5, 2013;[7] and A Madea Christmas (conventional on-site film based on the play), slated for release on December 13, 2013.[8]

Still doesn't ring any bells, even though he was the highest paid man in entertainment in 2011.

specializing in the Gospel genre
I don't think gospel stuff is very popular here?

I've been too busy watching the Kangaroos, Koalas and Kookaburras mate :)

is that who tracey morgan was taking the piss out of in the first season of 30 rock. "yo, this bitch is trippin".

"Honkey Grandma be Trippin'"

And...sort of. I think he was just making fun of all the guys who dress up like fat black women, and Tyler Perry is one of them.

You might recognize Tyler Perry from the Funnybot episode of South Park.

madea-on-south-park.jpg

aint seen that south park yet, i'm a few seasons behind.

damn, i thought only martin lawrence was unfunny enough to try that stupid shit.

dame edna shows if you're gonna try the old lady bit, you need to do it with class. oh and some high brow humour helps too, i guess.

tumblr_mgs5xbtJK31qb66x7o1_500.gif

tumblr_mgs5xbtJK31qb66x7o2_r1_500.gif

SPRING BREAKERS

gucci mane. the atlanta sewell twins. my dick is so hard right now. opening night motherfuckers. if the sewell twins are there i'm getting them to sign my tits. they live at atlantic station so this shouldn't be a problem.