• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Most anticipated movies to come ?

smackcraft

Bluelighter
What films are you most looking forward to over the next year or so ?

I personally am looking forward to ..

The Hobbit http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0903624/

The only thing that bothers me is they are doing it in 3D but hey its peter jackson directing so maybe it will be ok but with most 3D movies i have seen instead of focusing on a good story they seem to be too distracted with all the 3D effects .. yes they are cool to see but i prefer a good story to effects any day

Prometheus http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1446714/

I am an absolute Alien movie fanatic , loved the first 2 films and the 3rd was not bad , well i liked the version with the dog rather than the cow

But yes Prometheus formally known as "Alien prequel 1" has had me very excited indeed as from the first time i saw Alien i always wondered about the space jockey they find on the ship full of eggs and where they came from

I am also very happy to see that Ridley Scott is back in the directing chair after all the damage that has been done to this film what with AVP requim especially and Alien 4 Rezurection both were god awful

Unfortunately i have a long wait for both of them films are they are not due for release until the end of December 2012

I am looking forward to the remake of 'Pet Sematary' that has been in production for quite some time now. I saw the original in theaters when I was 6 and it scared the living shit out of me =D

I think i saw the original a long time ago , when was it first released ?

I thought I was looking forward to seeing the action movie Thor....after seeing the preview I am not that pumped.

The new Batman should be awesome(I hope).

Not sure I just keep reading things about it and I loved the Dark Night.
Anyone know if they are making an Iron Man 3??

I would think they are because the ending left it open for one or for a merge with the incredible hulk

I think i saw the original a long time ago , when was it first released ?

If you're talkin about Pet Sematary it was released in 1989, went to see it with my cousins in theaters back when the people running the theaters didn't give a shit about a 6 year old seeing an R rated movie.

If you're talkin about Pet Sematary it was released in 1989, went to see it with my cousins in theaters back when the people running the theaters didn't give a shit about a 6 year old seeing an R rated movie.

You just sprung a memory of when my older cousin took me to see ghost busters and i was only very young and i freaked out when sigourney weaver was that creature on the top of the roof and i made her take me home xD

Tarantino's western movie set in the old south

“I’d like to do a Western. But rather than set it in Texas, have it in slavery times. With that subject that everybody is afraid to deal with. Let’s shine that light on ourselves. You could do a ponderous history lesson of slaves escaping on the Underground Railroad. Or, you could make a movie that would be exciting. Do it as an adventure. A spaghetti Western that takes place during that time. And I would call it ‘A Southern.’”

I'm not sure exactly but I know Spielberg has a TV show coming out soon about aliens coming to Earth.

I was seriously looking forward to a buzzed-about remake of Dune, only to find out that the project was recently shelved until at *least* 2014. It's a goddamned shame, really.

Breaking Dawn!!! So excited I've been following the series for years! I love you edward!!!! Lol no. I'm just kidding.. Its been such a long time since I went to the movies. Probably because I choose to spend my money on other things.

I don't even know what movies are coming out. Oh I just read the posts above...I forgot about the new batman movie coming out!!! I can't wait. I hope its just as good if not better than the dark knight.

I was seriously looking forward to a buzzed-about remake of Dune, only to find out that the project was recently shelved until at *least* 2014. It's a goddamned shame, really.

Despite what people say lynchs flick and the mini series is enough...lynchs film is from the 80s I like it personnally. Toto and p stew, and sting its awesome. So many good actors in it. Sean young.

And the mini series is pretty quality too.