• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Gaming Mortal Kombat 11

cosmic charlie

Bluelight Crew

Just picked it up the other day for my Nintendo Switch and I am really happy with it. This is my favorite fighting game I own on the system so far. The fighting mechanics are easy to get a hold of and the graphics are great. It's what I'm playing the most right now and was wondering what other people think.

The Software is 23.3gb which i thought was pretty wild. It's the largest game I have on here by a long shot. It loads really fast and looks beautiful though so it's worth the space. Think I'll be hooked on this for quite some time.

You think it might be better on Xbox one? I have both consoles. I can't wait to get it when I can afford it.

I mean I'm sure that graphically it will probably be more powerful on Xbox/PlayStation. But at the end of the day I can't play those on the subway to and from work. And in all honestly that's where I play the majority of my Video Games these days. It's an hour there and back so it's great. I may play for a few hours here and there when my girl is at work but I'm so in love with this Switch. When the Pro Model comes out next year I'm buying it on release day.

But yeah the game looks awesome and if you got it on Switch I'm sure you won't be disappointed. It has a really good selection of characters. I think that my two favorites are Scorpion and Johnny Cage. But all of them are funin their own ways to play. It also has the online matches I was doing the first night when I was all highed up.

Last edited:
Scorpion and Johnny Cage are solid choices. Is Nightwolf in this game by any chance? He was always my favorite as a kid.

They actually just added Nightwolf, Shang Tsung, Cindell and Spawn today in this pack you gotta buy and two other people i think. I haven't bought it yet but probably will eventually.

Been playing through story mode a bit at a time each day and it's been fun. Also just got the Contra Anniversary Collection so that has been keeping me busy.

Sweet. Nightwolf is the shit.

mortal_kombat_nightwolf_art_raiden_97223_1920x1223.jpg

Oh my god man i played it for like 6 or 7 hours yesterday. I've only know really discovered the depth of this thing. Love saving up coins so I can gather up Items/Weapons in the Krypt. My skill level fighting has improved quite a bit also

I'm gonna purchase Shang Tsung on payday :)

I really like this game. I really liked the old versions of the game. But it was nice to remember where this game began.

Yeah its pretty great probably play this and Dead Cells on the subway today. Just waiting in them to drop the next character. Next year when the Nintendo Switch Pro comes out i really hope they do a massive update, utilize the new hardwares power.

That seems like a logical next step i would think for those playing the game with a Nintendo. Assuming they dont have a new Mortal Kombat being released alongside that consoles launch.

*New Character* The Terminator just realesed
many more to come this Fall

Just played as Arnold a couple hours ago and it was fucking great. Really strong fighting style similar to Jax in ways but way Doper.

Baraka is my favorite. My son has this game on the switch. Hes a beast, he beats my ass like i stole something everytime. Lol I leave him in the dust on Mariokart tho. I love playing online on the wii. King Boo is my dude. ?