• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Morphodrol Info

albatross

Bluelighter
Hello yall! I have looked all over the internet for any info on the Pipradol derivative, Morphodrol. Supposedly has reduced duration of action and potency compared to Pipradol.

Besides that, I can not find any info at all.

Included picture of chemical structure. Any information would be wonderful and appreciated. Thank you.

Attachments

• E378681D-5200-4E4D-A2B3-EC41DAE26A00.jpeg
    E378681D-5200-4E4D-A2B3-EC41DAE26A00.jpeg
    83.7 KB · Views: 4
This would be preferable:

1,1-diphenyl-1-carbomethoxy-1-(3-morpholinyl)methane.png

1,1-diphenyl-1-carbomethoxy-1-(3-morpholinyl)methane

Or this even:

1,1-diphenyl-1-methoxy-1-(3-morpholinyl)methane.png

1,1-diphenyl-1-methoxy-1-(3-morpholinyl)methane

This would be preferable:

1,1-diphenyl-1-carbomethoxy-1-(3-morpholinyl)methane.png

1,1-diphenyl-1-carbomethoxy-1-(3-morpholinyl)methane

Or this even:

1,1-diphenyl-1-methoxy-1-(3-morpholinyl)methane.png

1,1-diphenyl-1-methoxy-1-(3-morpholinyl)methane

I apologize for my lack of chemistry knowledge (only familiar with general pharmacology and medical info found on sites like this).

Can see that there are slight variations in the 2 compounds you posted compared to my post. Mainly the added "branch" between the two identical "rings"?

What's the significance of these alterations that would make those preferable?

Hydroxyl groups (OH's) make it harder for the molecule to cross the blood brain barrier and actually get into the brain.

Interesting, I appreciate the input Dres. Since Pipradol contains a hydroxyl group, does it not cross the BBB easily? Or are there other aspects of the molecule that negate that effect?

If anyone else has any knowledge of these sorts of topics feel free to chime in.

Pipradrol is plenty nonpolar enough to cross the bbb.

Sure, but pipradrol still has a logP of ~3.3, which is Really Lipophilic. Given it has only 2 hydrogen bond donors/acceptors on it...

I have seen some new reddit reports that cover the spectrum of awful to great.

Some saying 10-30mg is akin to mixed amphet salts or methylphenidate.

Others saying doses from 10-300mg resulted in nothing more than a super mild stimulation at most.

I assume it is probably somewhere in the middle, but the report of ingesting 300mg with little effect does not sound promising at all...

I took 10 mg of supposed

1,1-diphenyl-1-(piperidin-2-yl)methane.png

DESOXYPIPRADROL
1,1-diphenyl-1-(piperidin-2-yl)methane

which I realize is a slightly different analogue than from what your talking about, but I didn't feel much. Others reported take way too much. Others said it was worthy at the right, somewhat low dosage. Your Mileage May Vary.

Last edited:
Interesting, I appreciate the input Dres. Since Pipradol contains a hydroxyl group, does it not cross the BBB easily? Or are there other aspects of the molecule that negate that effect?

If anyone else has any knowledge of these sorts of topics feel free to chime in.

Pipradrol has not one, but two phenyl groups. These are extremely non-polar; the morpholine ring isn't all that polar either. Consequently, the molecule as a whole is still plenty lipophilic. Look at THC, which despite its hydroxyl group has no problem accumulating in your fatty tissues.

The idea behind the hydroxyl on pipradrol is most likely to give it a manageable half-life by making it easier to eliminate from the body (hydroxyl groups can be linked with highly hydrophilic glucuronide residues, causing them to be rapidly eliminated via the kidneys).

So while pipradrol enjoyed minor commercial success as a pharmaceutical, its more long-lasting analogue desoxypipradrol ("2-DPMP") was never made into a medication, because its extreme duration of action turned out to be rather inconvenient for people living on a planet where days only last 24 hours.

2-DPMP was eventually sold as a "bath salts"-product / "research chemical" a few years ago, but even then, people didn't particularly like it.

I took 10 mg of supposed

DESOXYPIPRADROL

which I realize is a slightly different analogue than from what your talking about, but I didn't feel much. Others reported take way too much. Others said it was worthy at the right, somewhat low dosage. Your Mileage May Vary.

10mg is quite a good sized dose, you should have felt quite abit.

DESOXYPIPRADROL

Oh man, desoxy... that stuff is weird. I found it strangely light until like 8 hours in, where sometimes it would trigger pretty intense hypomania and I'd keep redosing for quite a while and feel insanely euphoric and chatty. When this happened, I'd see colorful patterns with my eyes closed and not sleep for a long time. Shit lasts SO long. Other times, I would just feel kinda anxious and lightly stimulated for a long time and get nothing redeeming from it. The last time I used it, I stayed up for 7 days dosing tiny amounts nasally, which I found more euphoric. Didn't sleep a wink though I did lay down at night for a while sometimes. I never went psychotic either, but after 7 days I ran out and crashed SO hard, I felt like I got hit by a train for weeks. I've never dared to get more since stimulants are way too moreish for me, I can't really control myself at all if I have them.

Have some arriving soon so i'll report on it. I have low hopes for it, but someone on reddit (who seems unreliable) said its good vaped, which is my favorite ROA for stimulants since (i like the effect strong and short lived).

I probed the vendor a little for more information and got this response:

"Unpublished research into Morphodrol suggests about 1/2 - 1/4th potency and 1/2 half life of the better known, but related compound Pipradol, more polar and metabolically softer.There is still almost no peer reviewed data but all indications point to Morphodrol as a weaker, milder, shorter lived relative of Pipradol."

With therapeutic doses of pipradol being prescribed in the .5mg to 4mg dose range, based on the vendors description we are looking at something with perhaps the potency of dextroamphetamine with a duration of action of perhaps 6-8 hours. I'll let you know. I'm more of a reuptake inhibitor kind of kind (over releasers) so we'll see. Don't expect much recreational wise as this vendor seems to avoid compounds with recreational potential (the most recreational compound theyve carried was prolintane, which gets uncomfortable very quickly).

W
Oh man, desoxy... that stuff is weird. I found it strangely light until like 8 hours in, where sometimes it would trigger pretty intense hypomania and I'd keep redosing for quite a while and feel insanely euphoric and chatty. When this happened, I'd see colorful patterns with my eyes closed and not sleep for a long time. Shit lasts SO long. Other times, I would just feel kinda anxious and lightly stimulated for a long time and get nothing redeeming from it. The last time I used it, I stayed up for 7 days dosing tiny amounts nasally, which I found more euphoric. Didn't sleep a wink though I did lay down at night for a while sometimes. I never went psychotic either, but after 7 days I ran out and crashed SO hard, I felt like I got hit by a train for weeks. I've never dared to get more since stimulants are way too moreish for me, I can't really control myself at all if I have them.

What were the doses used?

I have poor control too when it comes to euphoric stimulants, like a rat with the cocaine self-administration lever...

Snorted, it was 2-5mg at a time. Oral, it was 10mg to start and then redoses of 5+mg. If my memory serves, it's been quite a number of years.

Not necessarily, especially if you've got stimulant tolerance. The first time I got desoxy I never got much from it. It's a really strange drug. Very inconsistent.