• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Morphodrol Info

Well, I vaporized 15mg of morphodrol for my first trial. Vaporizes cleanly and very quickly, producing an inoffensive and vaguely mothball-like mouth numbing smoke. Mild but simultaneously not mild, feels predominantly like a DRI. Wasn't coming from the best baseline so its hard to fully characterize. A little bit of bruxism, not much physical energy, not very adrenergic. Will have to test again via other ROA's. Certainly not much like this hilarious description of 2-DPMP (though i didnt expect it to be)

Screenshot_20190719-103550_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Haha nice. =D

Thanks for reporting back. It's a strange class of drugs, for sure.

Had more earlier (another 15mg vaporized). It has a physical rush when vaporized, albiet not particularly enjoyable. Strong focus enhancement but its a bit flightly (I feel a decent amount of adrenergic action is required for that laser-like focus). Quite a bit more mood lift than isopropylphenidate, yet it seems it could switch over to irritability/agitation in a similar fashion to the phenidates. Seems to cause muscular tension and pressure in the head. Potent anorectic and long-lasting even when vaporized. Not recreational, which begs the question -- why even try to vaporize a compound I knew to be a functional stimulant? (My excuse was to diminish duration, but are likely other, more truthful explanations.)

Gesic, thank you! Your TR is exactly what I was imagining it would be. Interesting stuff.

Once you feel you have enough experience, it would be great if you could post a TR in the Trip Reports forum.

Well, the other day i blew through about 150mg of it, vaporized. Must have been reinforcing enough to draw me to redose, but i had taken some benzos that day, which would probably lead me to snort bupropion (benzodiazepine disinhibition releases some inner fiend within me -- or perhaps more accurately, a fiend within a fiend).

So that abruptly and quite unexpectedly ends my experiment with morphodrol. I'll never buy it again.

In summary, I found it to be very isopropylphenidate like, though somewhat more reinforcing as it vaporizes well (isopropylphenidate vaporizes into a gag inducing poison). More of an anorectic than isopropylphenidate for sure. Not fun and frankly not very useful seeming either. Cyclazodone is far preferable to me, as its too frightening to attempt to abuse, and has some really nice antidepressant properties that seem the result of serotonin release at moderate doses 25mg+. I have quite enough of it, but unlike morphodrol, i'd consider buying it again. These selective DRI's are a drag.

I tried cyclazodone and didn't care for it, so if this is worse there's no chance I'll ever try it.

I tried cyclazodone and didn't care for it, so if this is worse there's no chance I'll ever try it.

Cyclazodone is a tricky substance to use, but I actually prefer it to 2-FMA now. I should create a discourse entitled, "How I came to enjoy cyclazodone" (which may eventually become, "how I experienced liver failure from a pemoline analog").

So any new reports?
One thing I have learned to appreciate are stimulants with only light functionality. Strong stimulants with euphoria have wrecked my life, and vasculature, several times in the past. However, I still appreciate the functional effects of a stimulant to get through long work days. Nootropics help, but they work so much better with something speedy.
Enter morphodrol. I’ve tried all the offerings from the nootropic stimulant market (if you want to categorize that way, not referring to any specific vendor...). Cyclazodone and friends don’t work for me, I liked prolintane but only in small doses (with some ppap), but that’ll probably never be offered again. Morphodrol, so far, checks a lot of boxes. Rapid onset, quick duration with no crash, no physical edginess and none of the weird feeling I get from dopamine releasers. Nothing like desoxypipradrol (itself a circle of hell), and also no euphoria or high. However, since I am avoiding that effect, so far I’m encouraged.
Only oral doses from 10-20 mg (not vaping or shooting anything ever again). Onset fast, duration 4-6 hrs, no comedown or crash. Unlike desoxy, you can consume caffeine with this substance. Will probably push dose higher and try combo with ppap, but I think it is worthwhile. Just don’t expect something like ethylphenidate....

So any new reports?
One thing I have learned to appreciate are stimulants with only light functionality. Strong stimulants with euphoria have wrecked my life, and vasculature, several times in the past. However, I still appreciate the functional effects of a stimulant to get through long work days. Nootropics help, but they work so much better with something speedy.
Enter morphodrol. I’ve tried all the offerings from the nootropic stimulant market (if you want to categorize that way, not referring to any specific vendor...). Cyclazodone and friends don’t work for me, I liked prolintane but only in small doses (with some ppap), but that’ll probably never be offered again. Morphodrol, so far, checks a lot of boxes. Rapid onset, quick duration with no crash, no physical edginess and none of the weird feeling I get from dopamine releasers. Nothing like desoxypipradrol (itself a circle of hell), and also no euphoria or high. However, since I am avoiding that effect, so far I’m encouraged.
Only oral doses from 10-20 mg (not vaping or shooting anything ever again). Onset fast, duration 4-6 hrs, no comedown or crash. Unlike desoxy, you can consume caffeine with this substance. Will probably push dose higher and try combo with ppap, but I think it is worthwhile. Just don’t expect something like ethylphenidate....

Interesting. Ever used isopropylphenidate? Morphodrol was very similar i felt. Felt like morphodrol made me even more irritable than isopropylphenidate.

I cant believe i vaped 100mg+ of it over a few hours. I would have never done that had i not taken benzos.

I never liked isopropylphenidate. It was way too subtle for me. Morphodrol has a bit more of a kick to it. Both have the advantage of being short acting though. I can take some (of either) in the afternoon and go to bed normally. Also, 10 mg morphodrol for me is like about 50mg of ipph so it doesn’t run out as fast.
Vaping any stimulant is a good way to waste a bunch fast and not sleep. Not a roa I’ll ever use unless it’s a psychedelic.

Well, the other day i blew through about 150mg of it, vaporized. Must have been reinforcing enough to draw me to redose, but i had taken some benzos that day, which would probably lead me to snort bupropion (benzodiazepine disinhibition releases some inner fiend within me -- or perhaps more accurately, a fiend within a fiend).

So that abruptly and quite unexpectedly ends my experiment with morphodrol. I'll never buy it again.

In summary, I found it to be very isopropylphenidate like, though somewhat more reinforcing as it vaporizes well (isopropylphenidate vaporizes into a gag inducing poison). More of an anorectic than isopropylphenidate for sure. Not fun and frankly not very useful seeming either. Cyclazodone is far preferable to me, as its too frightening to attempt to abuse, and has some really nice antidepressant properties that seem the result of serotonin release at moderate doses 25mg+. I have quite enough of it, but unlike morphodrol, i'd consider buying it again. These selective DRI's are a drag.
I can honestly say you dude that you maybe haven't had that pure "daisy" as me and my 2 friends bouthg vendor selling street speed... But fuck man I took my usual amphetamine iv dosage 0.2g and my friends took 0.4g and fuck the shit I was awaike for two weeks and and three last of those days I took HUGE DOSES OF METHADON AND HEROIN and then lead to psychosis on mental hospital and then I had my sleep. But the two friends took eternal sleep

I can honestly say you dude that you maybe haven't had that pure "daisy" as me and my 2 friends bouthg vendor selling street speed... But fuck man I took my usual amphetamine iv dosage 0.2g and my friends took 0.4g and fuck the shit I was awaike for two weeks and and three last of those days I took HUGE DOSES OF METHADON AND HEROIN and then lead to psychosis on mental hospital and then I had my sleep. But the two friends took eternal sleep

Haha wtf are you talking about? What does it have to do with morphodrol??

Did your friends die or something??? Eternal sleep?

I trialed 250mg of this substance over a couple months time and just restocked with 2 grams.

This substance is everything I can ask for in a functional stimulant. 10mg-15mg in the morning provides clean stimulation that feels quite like desoxypipradrol but much less potent and much much less duration (thank God.)

Morphodrol did not effect appetite much at the 10-15mg range, it also lacked negative peripheral effects in this range. Duration seems to be 4-6 hours so a mid-day dose of 10mg was sometimes utilized.

I never dosed past 5pm sleep wasn't effected. My significant other is much more sensitive to stims and reported some nystagumus at 10-15mg. This was resolved by dose reduction to 5-10mg.

Very mild euphoria and is easy to not abuse and to leave alone on off days where it is not needed.

I honestly preferred morphodrol to methylphenidate greatly for abatement of ADHD symptoms. While the euphoria is lower with morphodrol compared to mixed amphetamine salts the lack of effect on appetite and peripheral vasoconstriction with morphodrol makes me prefer morphodrol for therapeutic applications.