• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Morphine suppositories prescribed

Hezman94

Bluelighter
Do they do chronic pain through suppositoritirs.
Wondering what doctor think ifninasked to go on 160mg morphine suppository
Do doctors know rectal is stronger as it says same bioavsbility.
Or will this not work due to constipation. Plugging only has worked today 30mg on top of 80mg Oxy amazing nod within five.min shame it's so short lived for me.

I had a bomb. Of speed before I had the oxys and was in minor withdrawal and the.amount of poo what came out .
I'm going to be plugging 40mg with 20mg Oxy later. Then stick to my taper as it not been worth it and twenty quid down but can't go wrong 140mg Oxy for twenty pound

It's hard to get on NHS tbh the max dose on the nice guidelines is 120mg extended I'm on 160 but I get instant tabs.

Do they do chronic pain through suppositoritirs.
Wondering what doctor think ifninasked to go on 160mg morphine suppository

Those suppositories are for patients who have severe difficulty swallowing, often used in end-of-life care.

If you ask your doc for them, he'll probably think you've got some weird fetish, or he'll identify you as a drug seeker. Also, docs tend to have dose conversion charts for different opioids and different ROA's, and they tend to try and err on the side of caution (i.e. underdosing you) when switching.

Pahaha thankyou op you have just reminded me I have a secrt stash of heroin resin somewhere now to turn my room upside down