• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Morphine Sulphate

Swim753

Greenlighter
What’s the best ROA for 15mg Morphine Sulphate. I’ve heard plugging is the best, but I’m not sure. I’m looking for the best bioavailability without shooting it... if someone was going to shoot it - how do they do that in a safe way?

Last edited:
Well plugging is the best ROA w/o shooting. As long as you read up on how to do it and wait till after you've emptied your bowels. Basically you crush up the pills and stir in 1.5ml ~ water, suck it up into a syringe without a needle (or an oral syringe) and apply lube if required, insert about am inch and a half and slowly squirt it in there. Wait a min then slowly remove the syringe. Lie down on your side for fifteen min or so after.

I can tell you how to shoot it "safely" but do you really wanna know? If you don't know how it's gonna be a massive pain to learn w/o someone to show you in person and you did say you wanted the best ROA short of injection after all.

I can say for sure that plugging is extremely effective for administering drugs. Morphine is especially good because it has an awful Oral BA.

I had some desoxyephedrine (methamphetamine) a while back and had been shooting it but after I plugged it I completely lost interest as I found to my shock I got a rush just as good as injection (took 15 mins to kick in though instead of near instantaneously with IV) without the hassle of finding a vein.

Last edited:
Avoid IV. Oral and intranasal have a low bioavailability so that small dose will do nothing if eaten or sniffed. If you’re willing to plug it that’s the best way to go for getting the most out of it. But don’t expect a huge high, 15mg morphine is not very much.

Btw as a reminder to everyone here it’s against the rules to encourage IV use of a substance on BL.

I've only shot it IV and had it orally, but without shooting it it's a small dose that will not have much recreational value, for pain management just take it as prescribed.

Anyway shooting pills is dangerous so don't even think of it, even with a wheelfilter it still has some fillers and binders.

Plugging may be your best bet as the rest of the guys said, but I got no experience in it so I can't guide you in the process

I've only shot it IV and had it orally, but without shooting it it's a small dose that will not have much recreational value, for pain management just take it as prescribed.

Anyway shooting pills is dangerous so don't even think of it, even with a wheelfilter it still has some fillers and binders.

Plugging may be your best bet as the rest of the guys said, but I got no experience in it so I can't guide you in the process
its dangerous to some extent if you don't know what you're doing, i've iv'd my fair share of pills and most of the time come with near-clear solutions, a big tip is persay if not using a wheel filter, you wet the cotton prior to filtering that way, no particles get picked up by it, also, you can do the same step and then wheel filter it, it would be a relatively safe solution

but theres MAJOR steps to different types of pills, hcl tabs persay, require to be near boiled a few times till dissolved, time release beads require NO HEAT whatsoever or else you end up with a gunky solution

Some type of pills will gel up, no matter what you do to them

I know what you are talking about as I shot up pills most of the time, because I had no access to pharma solutions, but some individuals managed to damage themselves being unlucky

I know what you are talking about as I shot up pills most of the time, because I had no access to pharma solutions, but some individuals managed to damage themselves being unlucky
you can also filter more than once i mean sure alittle product is lost but, whats alittle product to a superior solution

Thank you for all the advice. I’ll stick to plugging it. What’s a safe recreational dose?

How long does plugging last for people here it only lasts like two three hours it blit stronger but bpain in the ass pun intended making sure no shit in there and messing round dissolving when could just swallow I always feel shit after plugging aswell compared to oral

Well plugging is the best ROA w/o shooting. As long as you read up on how to do it and wait till after you've emptied your bowels. Basically you crush up the pills and stir in 1.5ml ~ water, suck it up into a syringe without a needle (or an oral syringe) and apply lube if required, insert about am inch and a half and slowly squirt it in there. Wait a min then slowly remove the syringe. Lie down on your side for fifteen min or so after.

I can tell you how to shoot it "safely" but do you really wanna know? If you don't know how it's gonna be a massive pain to learn w/o someone to show you in person and you did say you wanted the best ROA short of injection after all.

I can say for sure that plugging is extremely effective for administering drugs. Morphine is especially good because it has an awful Oral BA.

I had some desoxyephedrine (methamphetamine) a while back and had been shooting it but after I plugged it I completely lost interest as I found to my shock I got a rush just as good as injection (took 15 mins to kick in though instead of near instantaneously with IV) without the hassle of finding a vein.
Could you please elaborate more on plugging? Swim got some dark blue morphine sulfate 15’s ER. Swim chewed them up and nothing really happens so Swim is wondering if you can really get high on it. Swim will try the plugging thing. So is the syringe plastic and what size? Lube just some aloe Vera? Doe swim smash the pill up and dissolve it in cold water? How many 15’s pills would swim need to get high? How long does it last? How often could Swim do it in a day or night? Anything else Swim might need to know? Thank you so much for your info!!

T
What’s the best ROA for 15mg Morphine Sulphate. I’ve heard plugging is the best, but I’m not sure. I’m looking for the best bioavailability without shooting it... if someone was going to shoot it - how do they do that in a safe way?

To shoot clean injection site area

Find vein

Tie off find vein agian

Insert into vein

Draw back you should get blood this is reffered to as registering

If no blood pull out and try agian

After the shot release the turniqite

Make sure you get blood if you don't n you shoot you will get an abcess from missing
This is a completely healed abcess took 6 months and multiple rounds of antibiotics I was hospitalized for sepsis

If you do get an abcess it's very important to watch your tempature you can get sepsis n litterally die overnight
If your tempature goes over 101 go to the hospital immediately

Attachments

• IMG_20191114_231203_289.jpg
    IMG_20191114_231203_289.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 2
^^^
Now that's what I call IV instructions with imidiate turn off! Great reality check with the pictured side effect of IV use. I never injected anything and do not intend, but this is great post for harm reduction! List of "to do" and than picture of "why not to do".
This is not intended for the OP as he has stated that he will not usecIV route, but for all the people who are wondering should they try to IV -> Don't do it! Every person I know has lost all control over their use when they switched to IV!

I am not trying scare tactics but am telling what was reality I've witnessed. Few months of bliss is not worth having cravings for the rest of your life. If one even gets to the point where cravings are his biggest problem... Using drugs IV will put you on a very fast downward sloap and by doing that you are effectively shooting yourself in your own foot. No pun intended.

Sorry for the digression but I have seen to many people lost all self restraint and eventually chance for normal life, just by deciding to IV their drug of choice (opioids most commonly).

I know he said he wouldn't shoot anything but there was a time when I said that also so I figured I'd cover all the basis

Also for those wondering IV usage is the quickest way to OD and the quickest way to get an infection

I do IV occasionally I don't really anymore cuz it's so hard to find a vein and I def don't want anymore abcesses
If I were you I'd stick to plugging snorting and oral consumption

WHATEVER YOU DO DO NOT IM PILLS YOU WILL GET AN ABCESS

Just swallow them if you not constipated plug them but some people find it no different.
Chitosan powder potentiates intranasal morphine to seventy percent I took thirty mg oral earlier and snorted ten mg and had a nice nofld going on but I was ill all weekend cos been on a rattle and I jus slept all day and I found a 20mg oxycodone and had that instead of sixty mg morphine and went eighteen hours without morphine felt wank starting to feel bit better but don't wanna jinx it.
If you are taking these on a daily basis I wouldn't recommend using chitosan all time or plugging as that will be your roa everyday.
Plugging used to work great for me but on too many constipating meds and got fed up shoving a syringe up my ass.