• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Morphine sulphate SR

Inc3pti0n

Bluelighter
Morphine sulphate SR advice needed ASAP

Hello I made another thread in regards to this situation Im currently in with pain, im prescrived upto 40mg of morphine sulphate per day SR (Extended release, ones with the beads in).. I crushed these up into powder as advised by another member on here, now im needing to find the best way to get the immediate release in a safe way, i was told snorting it ( a little anxious about doing that), or pouring the powder into a half filled shot glass of soda water for a couple of hours then downing the solution. Any advice, suggestions or any help is greatly appreciated. Im in a lot of pain and awaiting anybodies reply with experience as i have never had these before.

The brand is Ethypharm based in france (zomorph, morphine sulfate on the box). Yellow and clear capsules with 10mg on them.

I have always been on upto 300mg of tramadol per day, now down to 200mg per day.

Regards.

Last edited:
Surely with the amount of views, one could reply. I just need some information, basically asking if what I’m doing is correct....

I'd say go with the Coca Cola lemonade method. Just soak the pill in a shot of Coca Cola or lemonade for 8 hours, and drink. U could also possibly look up the process for preparing the tablets for IV injection. I am ofcourse not advising you to use IV, but you could follow the procedure for creating a morphine solution, and draw it into a needle less oral syringe, and administer it rectally instead of injecting it.

I don't know if you are comfortable with rectal administration, but I assure you it's not that bad, it's a small amount of water (if u only dose 30 mgs u could use just 1 ml of water) and morphine is stronger that way. I'd say rectal admin is on par with an intramuscular injection

I'd say go with the Coca Cola lemonade method. Just soak the pill in a shot of Coca Cola or lemonade for 8 hours, and drink. U could also possibly look up the process for preparing the tablets for IV injection. I am ofcourse not advising you to use IV, but you could follow the procedure for creating a morphine solution, and draw it into a needle less oral syringe, and administer it rectally instead of injecting it.

I don't know if you are comfortable with rectal administration, but I assure you it's not that bad, it's a small amount of water (if u only dose 30 mgs u could use just 1 ml of water) and morphine is stronger that way. I'd say rectal admin is on par with an intramuscular injection

I will use the Coca Cola method, needles are something I despise as I associate them with heroin. So how much cola should be used to how many mgs? 30mg to 1ml of cola ? These are the 10mg capsules with the tiny beads inside.

thank you for the reply by the way sir

Don’t snort your morphine, that’s a huge waste.

Either eat the crushed up beads or plug them. Be careful plugging, because the BA will be significantly higher than oral use. Plugging morphine is very enjoyable and the closest thing to a rush like with injection (although it’s still no where close of course).

Indeed, if one is looking to get the biggest bang for their buck, they should be using the Morphine rectally. As addicts, we all are typically after the best rush or the best high, the thing is, we can't advocate for the "best" rush in this instance, as injecting those beads, however one would go about it cannot be condoned from a position of Harm Reduction.

I'm not saying you're about that, just informing you of the entire picture as it stands. As you have mentioned, you're best bet is going to be dissolving the capsules in a small amount of water after crushing the best you can. Then you wait several hours for the time-release to go about its business. You probably won't fully beat the release, but you will come close.

Once you have done this, I would recommend adding a small amount of baking soda to your small amount of solution. I have not mentioned it yet, but ideally, you're going to want no more than 20ml-30ml at most. Adjusting the Ph of the solution tends to lead to better absorption in my opinion. If you have any questions regarding rectal administration, we have a wealth of knowledge and I myself am like an overzealous street preacher when it comes to this ROA, so feel free to hit me up.

Indeed, if one is looking to get the biggest bang for their buck, they should be using the Morphine rectally. As addicts, we all are typically after the best rush or the best high, the thing is, we can't advocate for the "best" rush in this instance, as injecting those beads, however one would go about it cannot be condoned from a position of Harm Reduction.

I'm not saying you're about that, just informing you of the entire picture as it stands. As you have mentioned, you're best bet is going to be dissolving the capsules in a small amount of water after crushing the best you can. Then you wait several hours for the time-release to go about its business. You probably won't fully beat the release, but you will come close.

Once you have done this, I would recommend adding a small amount of baking soda to your small amount of solution. I have not mentioned it yet, but ideally, you're going to want no more than 20ml-30ml at most. Adjusting the Ph of the solution tends to lead to better absorption in my opinion. If you have any questions regarding rectal administration, we have a wealth of knowledge and I myself am like an overzealous street preacher when it comes to this ROA, so feel free to hit me up.

thankypu, great reply. I have inboxed you with one question I needed clearing up please. Many thanks guys

Just to clarify, I wasn't telling you to IV, I was just saying to follow the same process one would use to obtain a liquid solution, and administer it rectally rather then inject it. Just your response of saying you despise needles made me feel the need to stress that point.

I do my plugging different then most on bluelight, I don't use a 10 ml syringe, I use a typical insulin syringe with the needle removed usually, most substances I have no problem getting a dose into 1 ml or under of water.
But I can understand using more water with caustic substances I guess.
I just find using the smallest amount of water the most comfortable personally

Just to clarify, I wasn't telling you to IV, I was just saying to follow the same process one would use to obtain a liquid solution, and administer it rectally rather then inject it. Just your response of saying you despise needles made me feel the need to stress that point.

I do my plugging different then most on bluelight, I don't use a 10 ml syringe, I use a typical insulin syringe with the needle removed usually, most substances I have no problem getting a dose into 1 ml or under of water.
But I can understand using more water with caustic substances I guess.
I just find using the smallest amount of water the most comfortable personally

I’m currently trying to do the cola method didn’t have much time nor tablets around the time I originally made this post. But I have emptied 30mg crushed into just under 5ml of coke a cola and allowing time to beat the time release. Do this sound correct so far. Once 8 hours has passed I’ll simply down the solution, yes ?

sorry for such a late response