• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Morphine Sulphate 200 mg while on Subutex/Suboxone /Buprenorphin

sawya

Greenlighter
Hello guys, im from Germany and this is my first thread

so my question is im taking 2-4mg Subutex per day since like 1 Year and i have got my handy on some Substitol Retard Capsules (Morphine Sulphate 200mg with wax in it)
So right now i have 3x 200mg Morphine Sulphate Retards Capsules with Wax in it, idk what the name or brand is in the US, and i wanna have some great days with these.
Today i took 2mg Suboxone (Normally i only take Subutex, without Nalaxone) and tommorow i would like to take the 200mg Morphine Capsules, im not sure how great it will work since Subutex is
blocking some receptors but my dose is not that high and the i got a very high Morphine Sulphate dose. I have taken once 200mg Morphine Sulphate Retard Capsules but before like 30 min before i had taken 4mg of Subutex
and i cutted the Morphine Sulphate and made it as small as possible and sniffed it, and it was nice day, but i know it can be much better if i dont take Subutex the day i want to take the Capsules.
The Question is how should i take it? These are retarded Capsules with wax and i really dont wanna sniff that again... and how u guys think it would kick in ? Im never rly took high potent opiods unless Subutex before,
Im 20 Years Old, the drugs i have taken in my life are Codeine at doses 90-300mg, was my first real Opiod, Tilidin, D-Amphetamine, Speed, Ritalin, Ephedrine, Diazepam, Subutex, Suboxone, Marihuanna ,Modafinil, Ethylphendidate and some other RCS.
How would the Morphine Sulphate kick in with 10mg Diazepam? Im taken since like 6 Month Diazepam 1-2 a week at doses of 5-20MG while on Subutex and sometimes with some Speed.
So right now im only on Subutex 1-2 Days in a Week 5-20mg Diazepam and like 2x in a Month Speed.

I Just want some great days with the 3 200mg Morphine Capsules, because thats all i will get again it was pure luck to get my hands on them.
I hope for some advices from you guys how i should do it and how i can have a very beautiful day

I believe you will feel some of the effects of the morphine, but there may be blocking effects from the subs.
It's best to wait about 32 to 48 hours before trying the morphine.

U think so? I heard 200MG of Morphine is a very high dose like for someone who never touched high potency stuff like heroin, oxys, etc. only subutex and subutex is not a full antagonist.
And do you know how i should take of the Retad of the Capsule like the Wax in it? And how i should consume it for the best effects :)

only subutex and subutex is not a full antagonist.

Buprenorphine is a highly potent opioid despite only being a partial agonist (not antagonist). It is roughly 40 times stronger then Morphine. So basically 5mg of Subs equal 200mg of Morph....
People often do not take this into consideration because Subs don't get people with high tolerances high so they dismiss Subs as weak, which they are NOT. They are the most powerful opioid after Fentanyl!

In your case you will probably not feel much from the 200mg Morph. And when ou wait the advised time it will maybe have some stronger effects but nothing near the effects it would have if you weren't on Subs.

Today i took the Morphine 200mg, and it was a ok turn, was nice nothing special.
So tommorow i want to take again a 200mg Morphine Capsule because its like then 40 Hours ago before i took my last 2mg Subutex dose.
And when im on Morph tommorow, what will happen if i would take like 2mg Subutex while im on Morph? Maybe a stronger kick? Because i still feel good while on Subutex since i didn't up the dosage since i started 1,5 Years ago 2-4mg, now im on 2 again,
So Subutex alone is given me a nice feeling after all, ok sometimes it's like i have took nothing, sometimes euphoric, but always relaxing and nice.

How should i take the Morph tommorow ?

And when im on Morph tommorow, what will happen if i would take like 2mg Subutex while im on Morph? Maybe a stronger kick?

No, the Subs will eliminate the Morph from your receptors and you maybe go into withdrawal...dont do it.

Sustained-release oral Morphine is hardly fun even when you're not on a maintenance medication. I would wait at least a few days before taking the Morphine or you will regret it.