• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Morphine oral solution (roxanol)

Kotehzz

Greenlighter
So first, I'd like to say that I've searched for what I feel like would be a decently extensive time for an answer and have yet to get a clear one.

My question being.

How can the Morphine oral solution (roxanol) be turned to powder. I've read on double boiling, microwave, baking it, and havent found a correct temperature,time, etc.
should it just be double boiled on low heat and let it do its thing and just closely watch it?

Also first time poster, recently new reader. Sorry if I'm in the wrong section.

Thanks in advance.

should it just be double boiled on low heat and let it do its thing and just closely watch it?

That's how I would do it.

If it's anything except morphine, color, stabiliser, pH adjusters (i.e. if it contains thickeners, flavours, sugar) then it's not good to boil it down to powder as it may just turn to gum or burn. You could still concentrate it down though.

It does have a flavor added to it, it's a pinkish looking liquid to start with and it ended up looking and feeling like a brownish/pink jolly rancher.

Thanks though, Guess orally is how it's gotta be.

Why are you boiling it down to begin with??? Roxanol is straight up ballin' as is..

Ostensibly to try and snort or plug it. I sure hope you're not trying t inject flavoured concentrate!

Literally no point. And this is coming from an advocate for rectal morphine.... Don't even try. It's roxanol. You drink it. It's flavored for fucks sake! What do you think it will boil down to? A medium nearly impossible to work that will likely burn and destroy the morphine due to the additives, and you'd have just wish you swallowed to begin with.

@OP, have you tried just drinking it yet? That's how it was made to kick in fast and hard...

Oral morphine does NOT SUCK. Everyone is quick to assume that lower bioavailability and high 1st pass metabolism means a sucky drug. But all it takes is for you to factor that into your dosing, if you have tolerance high enough to need to.

It's a helluva lot easier to plug morphine that's from tablets, but Roxanol is like morphine intensol, it's concentrated at 20mg/mL (which is DAMN good).

But yeah, you could plug it, it's just not the best solution to plug because A) it's dyed and looks kinda like blood haha, and B) it has sugars and a bunch of stuff that could mean for a sticky situation, ha. But yes roxanol works well taken rectally although if you're taking a lot of it rectally you should be aware that some of the inactive ingredients contain propylene glycol, which may feel rather uncomfortable if you're trying to hold a decent volume in your rectum.

@OP, what is your tolerance to opiates?

Also, Roxanol is often used sublingually for patients who can not swallow, so it need not be swallowed to be effective. That is how I have taken it and it is damn effective and a pretty rapid onset. I would never fuck with this to try and reduce it for any reason. It is a superior preparation for morphine sulfate.

i agree with tricomb. just swallow the solution or mix it into your favorite drink (lean??? codeine aint got shit on roxinol), buy some sprite and throw that shit in there,

i would get an oral syringe, draw up <snip>, and squirt it in a alcoholic shot glass, and then take it like the morphine sln as an alcoholic shot.

Last edited by a moderator:
i agree with tricomb. just swallow the solution or mix it into your favorite drink (lean??? codeine aint got shit on roxinol), buy some sprite and throw that shit in there,

i would get an oral syringe, draw up <snip> , and squirt it in a alcoholic shot glass, and then take it like the morphine sln as an alcoholic shot.

Let's hold back on dosing advice until we know their tolerance, I hope you don't mind I'm editing that part of your post out because the numbers you quoted are high enough to kill anyone who hasn't been opioid-dependent for a significant amount of time. But I agree on the first part of your post, I would probably mix it up with some sprite.

I have the generic, roxane labs 20mg/ml roxanol. My veins are impossible to access, but I have been using this via IM for months now with no issues except it stings a lot most of the time, but really isn't that bad. I have read about a lot of people evaporating like 3ml down to 0.8ml and if I could do that i could do 240mg IM (this is an extremely high dose, and please dont even think of doing more than 20mg or 30mg if you are not highly tolerant to opioids) opposed to 60 per shot, as I never go any higher than 3.5ml for an intramuscular shot, 4ml tops. If anyone could give me specific directions on how I would do this, I'd be quite grateful.

Thank you kindly.

First off, you really, really should not be injecting that into your muscles every day. The fact it hasn't hurt you yet does not make it a good thing.

As for your question, I'm sure it's possible, but with very thing they put in that syrup, it's probably going to be a helluva time boiling it down.

I know that's not helpful, but I'm really just posting to stay IM injection of pills, and syrup on a regular basis is really bad for you. At least in your blood stream there are ways for your body to deal with it, with IM injections, it just literally sits in your muscle, breaking down at your bodies leisure.

Veins can't be that hard to find; you could get a 10ml syringe and surely manage one massive shot if your determined.

Trust me, no doctor or nurse in any lab or ER can draw blood, I've had 7 PICC lines, 4 IJs, 1 EJ, 1 Femoral line, and 2 OIs, where they drill into my bone. Anyway, this is not the syrup, it is the non viscous water like oral solution. Anyway, trying to heat it up slowly took forever, so I slowly microwaved it over brief intervals and surely enough, 7ccs, or 140mg, came down to 2.5ccs. I added another 0.5cc of the unadulterated roxanol to it, and voila. No sting this time either since along with the water it seems some of the other stuff was removed as well. By the way, whenever someone administers an intramuscular injection, redness and soreness around the injection site for about 8 hours is completely normal. I did not feel anything, I was just curious to see if I could do it, I get 300ml of the stuff every 2 weeks.