• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids morphine oral solution question

pillman1224

Bluelighter
ok so my buddy (who is selling this to me) found a 30ml bottle of mallinckrodt morphine sulfate oral solution. 100mg/5ml or 20mg/1ml. how much of this for a good time? compare the effects to oxy/hydrocodone if ya can? my tolerance is low about 20 oxy or 30mg hydro for a good buzz.

Try the search engine there's already been a few threads on oral morphine solutions, I'd say start on 40mg and if you need more increase at 20mgs a time, you can always increase a dose but never reduce it.

Seriously consider plugging as well as many people report abdominal burning/pain, even a few people stating that it rendered the solution useless.

thanks for the reply the solution i believe is blue and flavored and while i appreciate the advise i ain't putting anything in my ass. i did try the search engine and couldn't find anything about the product i have. would this be considered a "rare" street pharm. also say i take a small tolerance break would 20mgs be enough to get me off ya think? and what is the high from morphine like? ie would i still get loads of energy like i do from oxy/hydro or would i just be sitting there like a blob of bliss? sorry for all the questions i feel i should know more but i don't.

You'll probably score a major gut ache if youre not familiar w/ the effects. best for analgesia

agree...plugging is the waytogo

You'll probably score a major gut ache if youre not familiar w/ the effects. best for analgesia

agree...plugging is the waytogo
but its berry flavored. do you agree with what codeine demon said 40mgs? what if i take a small tolerance break should 20mgs be enough to get the job done? there is only like 17mls left. btw

Fair enough dude, I don't plug, when I've scored morphine I've only ever had pills.

Even if you had no tolerance at all I seriously doubt morphine would be 'fun' at 20mgs. although I understand trying to get high as much as you can from your supply.

thanks for the replies guys ill try 40mgs and see where that gets me. while we are on the subject of morphine i got a shit load of mscontin again mallincrkodt brand 30mgs pills i know that you cant defeat the time release on these so what would be a good oral dose? i was thinking 60mgs does this sound like enough? any food that i can eat before hand to increase the oral BA.

can you defeat the time release on the mallincrkodt 30mg ms contin if so how? if i wanted to take the pills orally would 60mgs and a hi fat meal before hand get me buzzed?

can you defeat the time release on the mallincrkodt 30mg ms contin if so how?

Try using the search engine; there's a few methods peple have come up with...