• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Morphine Oral dosing, my exp, and my warning/advice for would be tryers*

crisler

Bluelighter
My history: Im a 23 year old male, 145 lbs, have never regularly used any drug besides xanax over 2 years ago. I used it for 2 months illegally and abruptly stopped a daily 1.5-2.5mg usage and went through 6 days of pretty tough withdrawals, my first time ever experiencing withdrawals in my life. Trust me it was hard, vomitting, nausea, felt like I was tripping, felt like I took acid. I was shocked I was going through that, never saw it coming.I feel extremely bad for xanax users one day they will likely face that experience on a much worse note. Imo xanax w/d is worse than any opiate withdrawal if 2 months can cause that experience, but I have never had an opiate w/d so I guess I can't say.

Well besides xanax I love opiates. Not sure if its against rules here to openly admit usage sorry if I am breaking any rules guys. Well besides canax and marijuana less than ten times in my entire life because I hate mentally being high, I like body highs, the only drugs I use for recreation here and there are opiates. I tried bali kratom once at 10grams in capsules of ground leaf (Mojo brand in shops) it was ok, definitely the best legal high in the world for opi lovers. As for opiates I occasionally do oxycodone and hydrocodone. Never codeine I tried it in syrup form and all I noticed was the antihistamines, guessing thats because these days if I want a buzz I buy like 50-60mg of oxycodone or 60mg+ of hydrocodone. For a one time use. But thats not from regular use, the opiate tolerance just never goes away.

Well yesterday I tried morphine for the first time after about 5 hours of research because at first its pretty confusing information. Some say morphines weak and a waste of money, some say its stronger than hydrocodone orally mg for mg, and some say its stronger than oxycodone. I bought two red Morphine SR 45mg. Im guessing sr meant er, or xr, basically not immediate release of it. So since the general consensus after doing research was that it was orally equivalent to hydrocodone mg for mg, I popped the 45mg and a dramamine 30minutes after dosing. This was at 11am. I knew since it was SR it wasnt going to be the same as 45 instantly released so i took at as, it would hit me in a couple hours. It hit me in about 2 hours literally. I definitely felt it and felt safe enough to take the other 45mg. Orally bty not chewed, not snorted, just as intended.

About 5 hours after the first dose, and 3 hours after the second dose (5 hours into the experience), I was so high I was scared. I mean I was expecting this to be like hydrocodone. And I felt I could handle 90mg hydrocodone instant release and not die so this morphine shouldnt be that dangerous of a dose. But I was having alot of doubts. I skipped work i just told them I was very ill ( I work as a dishwasher at a country club from 4pm til, which was usually 12am to 3am depending on the country clubs events). I was nervous for abot an hour basically praying that I wasn't going to get any higher and OD, it was my first time taking an extended release drug. About 7 hours in, I calmed down and just relaxed and took another dramamine and that was the thing that saved the experience.

After the dramamine I took at about 630pm (7 hours in) I almost instantly felt better. The nausea was lightening up which was the root cause of my panic and thinking I would OD. Once the nausea went away i experienced the best opiate high I ever felt in my life. From about 7pm until about 3am I had the best high ever just watching tv, sipping on a pineapple juice bottle (I had no hunger but I just wanted to keep my bowels active). I was in the definition of euphoria. Then I got on my laptop and watched ESPN First take on youtube and just watched all of their uploads for hours. I love the NFL coverage they do lol. I was so happy to be alive, to be high, to be in my bed under the fan, not running around a kitchen with the crazy ppl at work yelling about what size plates they need (I love my coworkers though) lol. I can't explain euphoria but its like that first experience an opiate user experiences, the really perfect, heavenly one, the one most of us unsuccessfully chase again and again. This was that experience, but again. The only other time I had this feel was the first time I tried oxycodone at 20mg years ago.

At about 3am I came down alot, but was still under the influence. This SR stuff is some true 24 hour acting medication. When it came up at about 1pm it really peaked for over 12 hours. I woke up still feeling the effects but much more subtle. I ate a huge breakfast and chased it with some prune juice. I am sharing this experience with you guys for the purpose of saying that not everyone thinks Morphine orally is stupid, or a waste of money. I won't say how much i paid, I know thats against the rules, but I will say it was less than a movie ticket. So anyone in the future, if you're doing research on Morphine, whether it be ir or er/sr/cr/xr whatever, just know, that orally it is no joke until you have a tolerance to this drug specifically.

Please don't read things on the internet and do a high dose of any substance of choice without testing it out for yourself at a safe amount. Im a guy whos last opiate buy was eight 7.5mg oxycodone pills, as one dose, for a total dose of 60mg, comfortably, with minimal itching, no nausea, nothing but positive effects. Comfortable dose. But 90mg of morphine orally in sustained release form had me nodding out and more incapacitated than oxycodone every had me even close to, and I consider oxy the strongest drug I have ever messed around with. So don't read oh morphine is weak, I could barely feel 200mg, Ive seen so much online before taking it myself, some people should not be allowed to give such harmful advice. 100mg of morphine, ORALLY, could probably kill an opi naive person, instant or sustained release. So please see this experience report and take it into consideration, my best advice is if you are researching this drug and thinking about iv-ing it DON'T, thinking about taking a huge dose because someone says they need over 100mg to even notice it DON'T. This drug orally, is still potent, and equivalent to hydrocodone mg for mg. Would you take 200mg of hydrocodone when you want to do that opi, or would you take 30mg? Use that to dictate your oral dose of this drug. Because imo, its stronger than hydrocodone mg for mg on an empty stomach like I had..

Good luck guys, enjoy life, I hope someone sees this post from searching about the drug on google some day in the future, and this post saves them from a possible huge mistake!

Yes always start small with drugs you aren't familiar with, especially opiates. You got morphinated Crisler. It's a superior drug imo, I'm a chronic pain sufferer and I would prefer morphine for my evening dose but my Dr's wont go for that so oxy it is, just wish my tolerance would drop.

Morphinated lol that word sounds exactly like the word to sum up yesterday. As for your situation with your doc, best of luck getting him to put you on something you feel would be more effective. IMO that switch would most likely benefit you for long term management, switching to something different that the body isn't AS used to, and has the potential to relieve pain equally as well.

^ yeah my Dr's know nothing about opiate rotation, or drug holidays.....they have no clue about how tolerance works and how quickly it builds if you're having to dose daily multiple times. If my new PM doctor had his way then no one would get any opiates, it was my GP that scripted me Oxy CR & IR at my behest but she's at her limit and wants nothing more than to have the PM take over my meds. This PM doctor erks me with his positivity, it's over the top and his claims that he will cure me in "no time" just leave me shaking my head.....boy am I going to let him down. I know I need to be more open to a positive change in my condition it's just been like this for so long that I'm jaded and cynical. But yes, I like the sedation that morphine delivers, but oxy for the morning cos of the stimulating effects.

I'm not dissing your doc, SkR, but I'm always skeptical about claims of "cure". Especially if the practice pushes spinal stimulators or other surgical options.

I'm not dissing your doc, SkR, but I'm always skeptical about claims of "cure". Especially if the practice pushes spinal stimulators or other surgical options.

I noticed that too. skr is in a rough situation. Not all pain management doctors are created equally. Some don't even truly know more than the people who they put on meds. Also some are so afraid of the dea that they don't do what they actually want to in terms of prescribed narcotics and doses. Just keep your head up skr, lifes amazing just remember that. You will get through to the end of your pain management some day.