• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Morphine Mega Thread & FAQ'S

soreness is to be expected, thats just usual Rig damage.
it should go away in about 2-4 days.

i dont plan on making it a weekly ritual but how safe would it be to say use 100mg once a month in a im injection they are ir tabs

first of all: pills are made to eat
Secondly: IV, don't IM

but, since you insist...you ought to invest in some micron filters if you're going to do this, and that will work out better for you. you'll be less sore, and you'll have a better rush and all that jazz.

micron filters....well thanks for the info bro i think i got all i needed out of this thread

and i might try iv once more and just sit back and let my girl do it all for me might like it more i also think i dident do enough mg the first time why i didnt get the intense euphoria i was looking for

i think a lot of the information you may be looking for is in here

merging into morphine mega thread

i also cleaned up a few of the posts in here, so if you're wondering why theyve disappeared you know now

left wing, i love you...

(no homo)

at first i was sad i didnt the the moderator for OD, but you are doing amazing

my main question about heroin is..is there an easy way to test if you what you have IN FACT IS HEROIN? like with no test labs or anything...Im assuming that testing the purity of it requires some sort of lab technique but what about if you just wannna u if u have a ligitimate heroin?

Just snort tiny amounts until you get a buzz, and youll know its heroin.

If its tar, it will be sticky, look like a raisin, and smell like viniger

to the guy that was IMing heroin, please dont shoot pills, espcically if they work fine for you oral, also, if your going to shoot pills IV them, do not shoot Im, IE into your muscle, this is MUCH MUCH more dangerous then IV, and has no rush and comes on just as fast as oral.

well, one of the things that pushed it up higher was that IIRC, the studies have pills administered whole. I mean, they're suppositories, but still. Whereas most drug users doing it will administer via liquid, which I'm sure enhances absorption.

Obviously there's no studies of this, but I'd think that it's probably on the higher range.

IV preparation of MS Contin (mallinkrodt)

Okay, I've been a lurker on bluelight and opiophile for the past few months (pretty much when i started IVing, and I've been really bothered by the methods of preparing MS Contin (and TEEVA oxycodone ER or any other "gelly" pills) shots that have been suggested.

Here is my method...

What you will need:
-Mallinkrodt MS Contin (or the ABG kind or any other kind of pill that may gel up, I use the 30mg and 100mg tablets)
-A piece of glossy paper (i've been using the manual that came with my nintendo DS, lol)
-1cc insulin syringes, 31 guage (all that is available here in KS)
-A table spoon (i like measuring spoons cuz they're thin and and i don't have to worry about spilling my shit)
-Cigarette filter or wheel barrel filter (i have never seen a wheel filter in my life, cigarette filters work fine for me)
-water (kansas swamp/tap water works great...)
-electric range stove, the coil kind (because it doesn't leave all that carbon black all over my kit)

1 - Remove the coating of the pill with a damp napkin or tissue

2 - fold the piece of glossy paper and put the pill in the fold of the paper and crush with a lighter (i've found that rolling the paper back and forth like a joint gets the powdered pill to come unstuck from the paper). You should be left with a paper chute with finely crushed pill in it.

3 - turn your electric range on to about "6" or "7"

4 - add about 1.8 cc of water to the spoon (without adding the powder yet), set it on the burner and wait for it to begin boiling
Step end of the needle so you'll be ready to draw up the solution, because you need to draw it up fast

6 - just as the water starts boiling, drop the powder in with your paper chute you made

7 - let it boil for about 3 or 4 seconds, stir it once or twice with the plunger of the syringe and let it boil for another couple seconds

8 - draw the solution up as quickly and efficiently as possible. if you do everything right you should end up with a minimal ammount of gel at the bottom of the spoon. if you do end up with gel, don't freak out. you're going to need to add a little less than a CC, maybe less and boil it with the gel for a few seconds, as long as it takes to get the water kinda cloudy again. push the gel that's left to the edge of the spoon and draw up the solution with a clean filter (meaning... just leave the cotton you used before in the spoon with the gel and ignore it and use a clean cotton because if you get the syringe in the gel, you can clog it really easily)

9 - if you're lucky and quick and patient, this should leave you with a cloudy, off-white looking solution in the syringe. whatever gel is left in the spoon DOES CONTAIN DRUGS, and therefore you should save it till when you run out (i scrape all mine and stick it on the inside of a jar that i keep). just take the gel from maybe 7 or 8 pill you've done and boil the fuck out of it, push the gel to the side, and draw up the solution. i've got shots from doing this that were easily 200mg and gave me pins and needles in my head like you wouldn't believe. good if you have a couple of days wait for whoever's script to get filled.

10 - ??????

11 - Profit!

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how I've been kickin' it for the past 5 months

Eww god the thought of shooting up mscontin gives me the willies. That's as good a way to lose a arm as any. Also all the MS IR's ive seen in canada are made by purdue and gell up on contact with water. Well the 30mg ones gell up anyway cause just to test it out i put a crushed up pill in water and it gelled right the fuck up as bad as a mscontin.

There are some morphine instant release pills not made by pudue that may be somewhat safer to inject but they are not common.

^do you know the name of them?

Hmm honestly the only one i know of is statex morphine instant release tablets that come in doses of up to 50mg's 8o. They are made by pharmascience. I don't even know if they make em anymore because i used to get the statex suppositories and the pharmacy couldnt find them for me. Well they are listed as active so they are still made but finding them is another matter.

Promethazine is a OTC product thats still made in canada but good fucking luck finding it

Id love to get morphine instant release 50mg tablets. Damn.