• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Morphine IV Help, harm reduction advice, morphine on amp comedown

cd56

Greenlighter
I want to apologize for this long post but i have been out of the drug scene quite a while and remember this as being a great place to get helpful opinions and information (of which i would greatly appreciate)

During my days in highschool and college i was a very heavy drug user of everything from benzos, barbs, amps, mamp, coke, psychedellics, mdxx, just about every significant and some obscure opiates (which were my favorite always).
in college I had a significant dope habit as well as roxis etc when they came around at a decent price, and a horses tolerance and dependancy. amps were also something i always had on hand and of course benzos for the comedown or for the occassional feelings of unpleasant over stimulation. I used to be very well read and informed on pharmacology all of my d.o.c's as well as a frequent reader of boards like this. Was very experienced with IV especially IV opiates, used to keep a vial of nalaxone in the fridge and antibiotics stashed.

Fast forward a few years and I am now essentially opiate niave again, i have had very few experiences with drugs other than the occasional recreational use of my rx amps and use of my rx benzos to come down off those amps and the occasional panic attack.
I just came into possession of some IR morphine pills, as well as codeine (t4's) and msxr 60mg pills. The past week i have taken the t4s a couple of times in the morning, first time 180mg which got me buzzed but just short of where I wanted to be. Second time/day, used about 220mg which had me about where i wanted to be. Not quite nodding but having a good strong body high. Now for my main questions. While i have refreshed up on my reading i am nowhere near as confident as i used to be.

First: Am i correct in assuming 7.5mg-10mg IV morphine from the IR pills would be a reasonably safe dose to get a moderate buzz? At this point in time i am not looking for a hard nod like i used to chase, more like a 20-25mg hydrocodone buzz from back when i had my first few opiate experiences ever while i get reacquainted with the substance.

Second: would it be okay to use a dose like the one proposed above towards the end of an amphetamine high? I have taken .5mg clonazepam and .5mg lorazepam already an hour ago, but i can tell i would need another mg of either to probably come down enough to sleep. (I have a mild benzo tolerance, no benzo dependancy. I still feel 1-2mg of clonazepam but if i were to take 4-5mg i would still be in control and not fucked up at all)

I believe that the answer to both questions is a probably yes, but it would be helpful and reassuring to hear others opinions. I am not looking to get totally floored. Just get a feel for it but a good feeling feel lol. Maybe a "5.5/10 highness" lol, with 1 being = to taking x1 7.5hydro or x1 t4, and a 10 being nodding out hard.

Btw i have packaged unused rigs, draw up sryinges still in packages, alcohol wipes, neosporin and antibiotics on hand and i remember well how to prep and bang, just not want to be safe on the how much.

One last minor bit, i was planning to use the XR pills orally. I was thinking break the time release as if preping for iv but then swallowing, 20mg orally for about a 20mg hydrocodone high (remember i have no tolerance anymore)

Thanks again in advance and for reading my long post.

I used to prep IV with Morphine and dextroamphetamine crushed pills. Works great, 100% speedball. The Morphine nulled the amphetamine's comedown dysphoria.

Yeah i used to do something similar with dope and meth lol..but like i said its been so long i am not as sure of myself as i used to be. Not sure exactly how or if my morph dose should be adjusted since i dont really have an established dose for everything like i used to either and no opiate tolerance. Nice to hear from someone elses similar experience though thank you I feel a little bit more confident that i am not considering something that nobody does haha

I don't have experience with IR pills, but 10mg. IV Morphine should be a great 'starting?point to feel the buzz nice but no nod off.
You benzo quantities seem way too conservative and should not even potentiate at those doses. I used to add 2mg Rohypnol to the ?rush? at times and that worked well.

How are you planning on filtering the pills before you inject them? Do you have micron filters?

I won't lecture you in the inherent dangers of injecting pills as I'm sure you already know what they are and are probably going to do it anyway, but a micron filter would significantly reduce the inherent risks of what you are planning to do.. obviously a cigarette filter is better than nothing but doesn't do much to remove the finer particles...please be safe bro

As for dose, the usual medical dose of morphine for analgesia is around 10mg (well it's 5-20mg but 10 is the usual dose) so you're fine from that standpoint.....however, take care when consuming benzos as well as This is as you know a potentially lethal combination...

I'm not entirely sure you will feel much from 20mg oral morphine but it's better to start low ..have you considered plugging instead? While the rectal BA of morphine is up for debate, most people subjectively consider rectal morphine to be a "stronger high" than oral.....

Stat safe