Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Morphine doseage - oral/smoked?

rugged_ruff

Bluelighter
Let me start by saying I have NEVER used opiates before, neither recreationally, nor for pain relief etc.

But a recent addition to a FOAF's house is some subscription morphine in liquid form with a concentration of 5mg/ml.

I have done a fair bit of reading and research into the effects of morphine but I want user-based reports on doseage.

Was wondering if an experienced user could tell me a good dose for a beginner. I have looked into dosage quite a bit but I tend to only come across doses for IM/IV/SC administration. The plan is to consume orally.

Also, is it possible to smoke it in liquid form?? Say, through a crack-pipe? Is it wasteful/inefficient etc?

Thanks.

Yes. You can have it in it's liquid form (Oral). Go and check out the others sites in Bluelight and you will find what your looking for.:D

Let me just start by saying you are really fucking wasting it orally......anyway,i would start with 50mg and work my way up.I think 90mg-100mg will probably be where you stop or maybe thats where you stop breathing if your not careful;)

I have an on again off again relationship with opiates but i enjoy about 200mg oral DON'T TAKE THAT MUCH

www.erowid.org should have oral doses for morphine???

Thanks guys, was really keen to find out the viability of smoking it though??

WOuld a pipe be ok or even the old light globe trick??

Tried a 50 mg oral dose and experienced very mild effects. Made me drowsy and relaxed for about 1 hour. More a normal tired feeling than a drowsy 'drugged' feeling. It kinda felt like that feeling you get after a really nice nap or after eating a big meal. Drowsy and slightly contented. Slightly itchy nose also.

I realise it may be wasteful but I will not IV/IM/SC.

When consuming orally, would it be better to hold it under the tongue so it enters more or less sublingually rather than straight out swallowing?