• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

MoreQuestions about Cid

I have never taken acid, and don't really want to cause I don't wanna get into another "serious" drug. Acid, AFAIK from all the input I got from other people, is a drug that has to be used with respect. I just wanna see shit, like the first few times I smoked marijuana (I don't smoke now because I don't see shit anymore!)
what drug do you reccomend for having cool visuals that has no high mindfuck potential?

if want visuals with little mind fuck i suggest the whitest trash drug of all. 10 gravol pills. your depth perception will be off and you will talk to people that left the party houers ago. you will watch trees grow and tricycles (that arent even there)wheeling themselves down the street.
its probably pretty hard on your body but if thats what you want go4it.
acid ids better, welcome the mindfuck it is a bonus to break you from everyday reality

I have done acid three times, and it isn't about seeing visuals at all. I found myself being very very happy, and not being able to quit laughing. My body felt good. One of the times I did see waving things, but nothing I couldn't handle. So its all good

I have to agree that the mindfuck is the reason to take acid. In pure bang-for-the-buck terms, it is the cheapest drug out there that is worth doing. It lifts you up and takes you on a 8-12 hour journey that is usually enlightening. It is a drug that lets you explore instead of retreating into yourself. I do always get visuals, though. They start with the small stuff, like walls breathing and a constant "breeze" causing everything to flutter. From there, it gets more interesting. I get cartoon effects, eneter into the matrix, see my thoughts in graphs and charts, get weird geometric patterns and so on and so on. Maybe it is dose dependent, but I've never had a visual free trip. Acid is definitely one of the most rewarding drugs and the fact that it is relatively inexpensive only makes it better.
------------------
Death. Inevitable. If death was inevitable, what was left? Style. Only style.

I have to agree that the mindfuck is the reason to take acid. In pure bang-for-the-buck terms, it is the cheapest drug out there that is worth doing. It lifts you up and takes you on a 8-12 hour journey that is usually enlightening. It is a drug that lets you explore instead of retreating into yourself. I do always get visuals, though. They start with the small stuff, like walls breathing and a constant "breeze" causing everything to flutter. From there, it gets more interesting. I get cartoon effects, eneter into the matrix, see my thoughts in graphs and charts, get weird geometric patterns and so on and so on. Maybe it is dose dependent, but I've never had a visual free trip. Acid is definitely one of the most rewarding drugs and the fact that it is relatively inexpensive only makes it better.
------------------
Death. Inevitable. If death was inevitable, what was left? Style. Only style.

Gravol is an anti nausea drug that you cant usually get over the counter... around here it was the media's choice of drug to "expose" as being abused by high schoolers right before the big anti-exctacy wave hit... now theyve moved on to ritalin... hmmm

How could you possibly not get visuals off of acid? How many do you people usually take? I live in Kentucky where there is actually an overabundance when it comes to LSD. The acid here has almost always been potent, especially this last year. It seems that any amount less than 5 is just a tease to the mind, you can't get the full acid experience on low levels. I understand that acid varies in qualities from area to area, but the true experience lies with a higher, but not outrageous dosage. I tried acid a few times over the first year I was introduced to it and I started to think people talking about seeing things materialize from nothing were just lunatics or people that wanted to make acid something it wasn't. As I got braver and increased the dose I slowly began to see that such is possible.
If you already dose, I encourage you to up the dose, little by little until you find a comfortable level just below what you would imagine to be unbearable. Sometimes it seems there is very little difference between levels (hits) but sometimes another hit could make all the difference in the world. Experiment a little and don't give up on acid completely unless you have gave it a good test run.
Peace
------------------
"Well, if you can't believe what you read in a comic book, what can you believe?!"
Bullwinkle J. Moose

LSD enables you to change your levels of conciousness with the slightest thoughts or feelings. As far as visuals go, I may be saying to much but the point of LSD is to show you nothingness and everything together. Turn you mind off. Also, LSD is a drug ONLY for the ones who respect it's capabilities. If your one of these ppl (which everyone is when they are educated) The nothing in the world compares to psychedelics.

LSD enables you to change your levels of conciousness with the slightest thoughts or feelings. As far as visuals go, I may be saying to much but the point of LSD is to show you nothingness and everything together. Turn you mind off. Also, LSD is a drug ONLY for the ones who respect it's capabilities. If your one of these ppl (which everyone is when they are educated) The nothing in the world compares to psychedelics.

when you americans talk about "hits" are you talking about 1/4 hits or full 4/4 hits?

on the contrary, emo kid, i'd have to say that acid turns my mind ON to an inexplicable level. i think about EVERYTHING in ways that i've never known and i see things in ways i've never imagined. it's a different kind of consciousness. everyone here has explained really well what i have always found to be inexplicable and i've really enjoyed reading this post.
as far as "hits" go, as far as i know, though i could be wrong, acid in the states is put on blotter paper or just doled out in its liquid form in drops or whatever. i'm not really sure how much is put on the paper, my guess is that it varies from batch to batch, and that's the reason why when dosing on acid it's very difficult to tell what you're getting. the potency of what you're taking is always in question too. i've taken 2.5 hits and had a good trip and then taken 1 and been knocked on my ass and gotten more fucked up than i ever have been. i've also taken 1 and had a nice easy chill time... different batches, different people, different surroundings. lots of stuff affects it too besides just what you're taking. i researched acid and thought long and hard before doing it because, as mentioned before, it is definitely a drug to respect. (not that there are any drugs that can be "disrespected" but you don't want to fuck around with acid especially... it's powerful stuff.)i like taking the minimum amount to get fucked up, i'm very sensitive to it and i don't know if i'll ever venture into the territory of more than 3 hits.
how is it dosed outside the us? differently? i'm interested
smile.gif

------------------
"i'm no angel, but please don't think that i won't try and try" -dido