• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

MoreQuestions about Cid

Sloth

Bluelighter
So i have not done it..EVER
I have some liquid on the way.
now, i have read a million trip reports and i still haven't got the information im looking for.
when hear people talking about seeing themselves from up above, or watching a poster of Creed come to life, it excites the hell out of me. but, my question is, in order for these types of things to happen, does it necessarily mean you need to dose sooo much that you scare the shit out of yourself...
im all for a good time, and i would love to see some of these amazing things, but can i do it on one or two drops of liq cid and still enjoy myself without feeling like im part of the wallpaper...freaking out.

Dude, You will most likely not see your poster come to live or acieve an out of body experience. Don't take the acid to see shit, or you will eventually end up having a bad trip. The first time i triped...right before i dosed, i was like damn i just want to see cool shit.
When I was tripping I was like, damn, its not about visuals at all, I dont even care about visuals. Youll have such a good time youll forget about them. And when that happens you will see cool shit.

I kinda find visuals annoying, i mean, their fun for awhile, but then they just start to piss me off. acid is *SO* not only about visuals. don't dose just to "see shit" please...

clone and alert, what exactly is it that you and other find so enjoyable about acid? is it the new found thinking power?

i wouldn't call it "thinking power". its just the whole trip. but yes, i do think the mindfuck is *BY FAR* the best part of the trip...the speediness is fun also. visuals are just an added bonus, but i would definatley still drop acid if it lacked the visuals...

is it that your mind is racing at such an incredible rate that it makes it fun? i just cant figure out exactly what people mean by this

The thing is, while visuals are good, acid takes you to a place, you are in a different world, a different world to everyone else. And as you trip again, you recognize that world as acid world, yet everything is still so alien. I wonder if anyone could say they were at home there?

Well, you just are mind boggled by the simplest things. The first time I tripped, I was AMAZED at the mechanics of a LIGHTER. Thats what makes it fun. Every little thing is amazing, its like seeing the world through the eyes of a infant child...
[This message has been edited by Deus121 (edited 23 March 2001).]

Yeah, it makes you see things in a weird different way. It's like temporarily borrowing someone elses fucked up brain. Your thoughts get jumbled up and you start to question if they're always like that or if it's because of the acid. And the visuals-that's not something that you can explain. You just have to experience it. Everything has an extra dimension to it (for me at least). You look at objects like trees or a textured wall or carpet and notice how complex it is, and you wonder why the deep patterns you're seeing in them aren't there without the drugs. And after it's over you can no longer see it but you'll always remember how the drug allowed you to view things differently.

Yes, and whats truely fun about it, is you learn appreciation of the smaller things. So many things we take for granted, but on LSD, you look around and realize how fucking amazing even the smallest things are. Gives you a lot of humbling, and appreciation.

Dude if you plan on seeing shit come to life out of you walls and see little elves chewing on your feet or pink fuckin elephants jumping around, you wont get that off a regular dose, unless you plan on drinking like a 1/2 vile or some shit(I dont know how much you need to take to even see that kinda shit, if its even possible,but i am just saying) then dont expect that shit. You might get visuals like shit seems wavy, or sorta like its breathing, like a pulsating effect, but most of the time i dont even get visuals. enjoy the experience for what it is, not what retards that dont know what theyre talking about wish they could see. Enjoy and be safe. PEACE

ah, well so much for my cid this weekend..went to all this trouble to go and pick it up...they were in a freezer....i was told to keep it frozen till i was ready to use it. he also told me two drops were placed on a piece of Big red instead of a blotter. i figured, hmm, i dont like that--but at least i got it.
long story short--thre were 16 in the foil instead of 20...my friend chews one pc at 6:00pm and calls me at 9:00...he got nothing..absolutely nothing..took another and told me today we got screwed.
the guy i got it from is great, it hadn't even been opened..it was one of the other guys it came from that did it.
this whole experience is seriously making me consider this is just not worth it. im so angry.

if you want to do acid to experience it, dont let something like a shitty hookup or getting ripped off hinder you from doing it....
... acid is an amazing drug and its an amazing experience... but please read up on it - about it - what will happen to you, etc... or just talk to someone a bit about it before you do it - and like people said before, its not just about the visuals... ditto to vibr8tor's post - i couldnt have said it better myself...
... but acid does leave you changed (or at least it did for me), and you never look at the world the same way again...
personally i dont look at acid as just a drug to have fun with (though it is fun) - it will change you, and if you are ready to accept this change, and let your mind show you what it has to offer, it can leave you a very different person... you get out of the experience what you put into it...
good luck with it
Mellabopper
------------------
animals are for petting!
"does anyone know where we are? because i think i dont have a clue"
"damn the man, save the empire!" - empire records
Corruption is key.

tehehehe. imm trippin balls right now. the best part is DefInaTelY the brain fucking. please d0nt drink 1/2 that vile youve got comming. youll go insane *notfun* it doesnt take more than 2 or 3 drops for hours of fun. its almost 12 & im fucking loveing this trip. outside my mindow & across the street is the most beautiful rainbow. aww!! shit, i forgot what i cam on bluelight to find.. er.. i hate that. but yeah... fuck i even forgot your question. but happy trippin to you, my friend. :0) aww!!! i just looked over & my rainbow became a heart. aww!!!
------------------
"Most ravers are either high-tech holograms created by evil promoters to make it look like there's a lot of people at the party, or Satan in one of his many disguises."

tehehehe. imm trippin balls right now. the best part is DefInaTelY the brain fucking. please d0nt drink 1/2 that vile youve got comming. youll go insane *notfun* it doesnt take more than 2 or 3 drops for hours of fun. its almost 12 & im fucking loveing this trip. outside my mindow & across the street is the most beautiful rainbow. aww!! shit, i forgot what i cam on bluelight to find.. er.. i hate that. but yeah... fuck i even forgot your question. but happy trippin to you, my friend. :0) aww!!! i just looked over & my rainbow became a heart. aww!!!
------------------
"Most ravers are either high-tech holograms created by evil promoters to make it look like there's a lot of people at the party, or Satan in one of his many disguises."

------------------

thanks mell, you're right...maybe i will feel better about it in a few weeks.

Oh deus is so right. Its like you look at things like a small child, but have the mind of an adult to begin to understand it.
But he's so right, its the small things.
And nature of course, there's nothing like acid and trees & nature.

mella bopper you just put into words what i have always thought. you get out what you put into it" that is so true ive only tripped about 50-100times in my life and every trip was mind changing. i have friends who dropped way more than me and they are still idiots at this point.
LSD is a wonderful drug i think everyone needs to expereince it.

i remeber the first time i tripped... watching the cat walk up the wall.. i was like, "hey that cat can climb walls" and my friends were like "no it cant" and i said "but it just...oh right." and then i thought about how pants and monkey are really funny words when you think about sodium benzoate purple that fork chair seven fish.
Narf.