• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

More water soluble THC products

Yo, just wanna show some love for the thread. Did the wow face as I was thinking of this topic this eve. Just getting into valid/verified (home made) edibles and didn't want to search all this. Too damn lazy and getting to dislike tech even more; too pervasive and invasive, ime.
Anyway.
Seems all I gotta do is stop by ol' bl and it's all (whatever I may be looking for) dumped in my lap. Not complaining; more thankful as I don't have to go all over the place, get some first-hand knowledge and like the ambience: Why the f*** can't this place be a gotdam nightclub or 24hr joint? lol Freakin love the "spirit" and mngmnt. No homo... maybe...idk wgaf, right?
Looks sound and reasonable... will try eventually and report back my experience.
Gonna use real bud, though. Maybe try other tch for comparison purposes. 🤷‍♀️

Out
peace

hey pupnik! :D
so awesome to have some good in the mail box
I got something underway it's either acid or good hash so win win

well I also got a Canada Customs message that my package has been siezed from Netherlands, so I wont be getting my liquid 1cp lsd. damn!

my cp too
but you had so many trips and still do
legalizing is one of the best things that can heppen

I'm beyond the pain now
my mans got it made he's got far beyond the pain
its from on the border eagles
lucklily we dind't get fined
a lot of money is saved that way
might still be ok to order some maybe truffles and grow kit
I could grow cactus

well I also got a Canada Customs message that my package has been siezed from Netherlands, so I wont be getting my liquid 1cp lsd. damn!
So many people have been getting Netherlands packages intercepted recently. Both Canada and the USA.

You should order from the LL affiliate up there in Canada.

could not find any LL affiliate, so I will operate on my stash of lysergamides for the next year or so, then try again.

I have been sharing the Hexo XMG water soluble THC drops with friends and they are amazed and delighted. the Veryvell Yawn drops peaked my interest, and I think they are very similar to XMG with a touch of camomile added and 60% more drops per bottle. I saw a video of unboxing Yawn Drops

very compelling so I ordered from Ontario Government -

one can grow in a garden or in wilderness and get 5 years supply for almost nothing and one can make seeds every 5 years so have a life time supply for 50 bucks

Nano-emulsion is becoming a lot more popular with delta 8 products. Understandably so, considering the time to come up on d8 edibles/tinctures.

I don't really mind the long wait time though, as long as I remember to take it on time it's never a problem.

The Yawn Drops from Veryvell (really the same company as XMG) is a good value product with excellent results, but you can see through the brown glass how much is left.
the white glass bottle of XMG drops can leave you in an oops I just ran out situation

The Yawn Drops from Veryvell (really the same company as XMG) is a good value product with excellent results, but you can see through the brown glass how much is left.
the white glass bottle of XMG drops can leave you in an oops I just ran out situation

Yawn drops are pretty good. Current favourite way of consumption is to add to crystal light lemonade and the. Carbonate it in a sodastream. Mixes in pretty good w/salad dressings.

Tom

RE both XMG and Yawn drops -

I just found out that after no more xmg drops come out the bottle spout,
there are at least 20 more drops inside. but you have to remove the spout lid thing.

weird product design.

so I accidentally took ~22 extra drops unintentionally due to accidental spilling while transferring between bottles. I usually go for 10 drops which would be ~5or6 mg THC, what fun!

the spout comes out easily and goes back in and works fine.

@pupnik Shit, that means I tossed out a not empty XMG bottle. Thanks for sharing.

I mixed 30 drops (15 mg) in water and that went into 16 ice cubes. I’m hoping this will work. Do you have transdermal patches on OCS yet?

Tom
(OCS is Ontario government store)

new product -
I wanted to see if my fave XMG drops were still available at Ontario Government Cannabis shops - One store has it, but otherwise sold out.

but doing a search for oils I found that while they no longer have Yawn or XMG they now have
EMPRISE HYPERNOVA NANO water soluble fast acting thc
and it is ~2.5x as strong, so the dosing is different, it comes with a dropper syringe with stops for 3 dose settings,
and I imagine they are 5mg, 10mg, and 15mg.
Before figuring that out, I did not want to use the syringe - i thought i might try dripping into my hand a few drops, to slurp up like I do with around 10 drops of XMG - but I had no control had to shake the bottle and wasted some in the keyboard.

I guess I can't take that keyboard through customs now - I am sure I just scarfed down 30mg THC or more in one go,too much for just reading - fells like i have to move or dance.

NANO has good bioavailability, I got a strong effect within minutes, and extremely strong thc flavor which most people may not like. XMG masks the flavor well, and YAWN makes it weird but easy.

It could be mixed with anything liquid you may want to drink but has a cloudy appearance unlike the xmg and yawn drops.

It's new for me so I am doing a few experiments at the same time. I tested the click syringe that comes with, and pulled up one click dose ?? how much is it (it looks like 4 xmg drops when squeezed into my hand==11xmg drops in potency )? then - I switched the lid with my xmg bottle, so that I can pour drops into my hand and actually measure my intake without accuracy but with convenience. (i.e. not carry dropper syringe).

Thanks for the heads up on this looks like a decent product. I checked on the company website and here’s a few interesting screen captures

CzKHqZcl.jpg

3B6blPVl.jpg

The company has got a lot of different products including CBD drops, CBD/THC drops, capsules, terpene enhanced blends and the cnnabis oil used is ethanol extracted/filtered.

Thanks. I want to get my hands on these

Tom

I really found it astonishing, this would satisfy a heavy user more so than xmg or yawn.
mostly because I did not realize it is 3 times as strong by volume.
I switched the lids back so that I use the dropper next time.

How do you folks compare the effectiveness of these water soluble products to regular mct tinctures? The doses you’re talking about wouldn’t even phase me lol unless this significantly improves bioavailability ... sans tolerance I usually take ~100 mg thc (slightly more than 3ml of reign drops).