• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

More Huai Bin [of www.sixthseal.com] madness!

It's so good to see he has past through his troubles. I went to Uni with him and lived very close to him. He started in Uni and really went hard, I always worried about him. He is a very talented guy as some have mentioned, and very smart as well. Hui Bin, good to see you out there again, I thought we had lost you.

well it was too good to be true

he is now back in rehab apparently...for a 2year stay *GASP*

that means no more huai i guess.....sad really...i was inspired by him and gettin clean that i too cleaned up and got off the meth and other drugs....still smoke herb and drink brew though....been clean 7 months and counting! took alot to do, cutting off friends, changing my social circle, etc....it had to be done, and was the best thing i ever did

i wish huai all the luck in whatever he does

He is back under the sixthseal.com moniker and it seems he might be a father, according to the latest post.]

Hope he stays straight for the sake of his kid.:D

I thought he was still in rehab? He is a great reason WHY people should, if they choose, use the alternative "SWIM" when describing themselves.

Ahh, the last piece is about his being ok, that is good. He is actually my personal inspiration in using all my personal info on this and other sites. He (along with Crystal AKA MAria Callas) is my personal inspiration for my BL Journal (even though Journals are lost in the ether), and perhaps for my current BL Blog.

His reports not only were anal retentive about his drug use and exploration, in a death ppenalty SE Asian country (as I am as well, in just such a country, actually only a ferry ride away from him). some as^hole read his Blog and reported him to authorities there, and he ended up in a State Mandatory Rehgab and they are nothing like Western type programmes mind you. He could have been caned.

2 strokes and your skin splits a few cms deep, it is utterly painful and disfiguring and thanks to G-D he did not go through that.

the part that really used to get me going though were his anal retentive reports on food. He lives in a nation that has 3 major ethnicities, Chinese (many different Chinese groups), Indian, and Malay. All 3 have their own cusinese as well as the more homogenised national cuisine which is absolutely fabulous.

Me on the othe rhand? I live in a country that has heavy Chinese and Spanish heritages and no real foods from either one! Local food is the pits. My labourers actually eat roadkill so you can imagine the quality of cusine here (no offence to my adopted country of course but dammit it is true!).

I LOVE food. Sixthseal, whom I used to call alternatively "7th Seal" and "6th Sense" when talking about him meticulously photographed all foods when he ate out, which was often because he travelled widely for is IT job.

When I opened the Forum I was so happy to see his name, but saddened when I saw it was a thread by Diacetylus since it was then that I realised it is a very old thread (Diacetylus is dead RIP).

^ LOL. "SWIM" would not have saved him... not in a million years!

Of course it's nice he made it through, but sadly his blog is a little 'dull' (and yes I feel terrible saying that).

Actually, it depends on the nation. It could save anyone in the US from a Fed Conspiracy charge and sure as hell provides an out in other nations that might be looking for it.

In Malaysia I honestly could not say one way or the other, but it certainly is conceivable since 6th is an upper middle class denzien and the law is applied very unevenly there. For example, a person who candily admits to an overt criminal act has no out, but saying his English was less than stellar and that AWIm meant any number of things could have been accepted by the court in order to ajudicate without inflicting lasting harm.

A great example is the "Iranian Opium" ase in KL there. A couple of Iranian blokes were caught with a few kilos of opium 9quantity was definitely more than a kilo but I could be wrong about "several," it has been a while). They were tired and claimed it was not "provemn" that the opium was not for "medicinal uses." This is a country that kills for Kratom or like my country of residence, having a cannabis plant on your property.

They were retried under State Appeal and the same Ruling was given! The state allegedly just wanted to "save face." Had they been poor Malay or indians (ethnic Malaysians though) they would have been killed (executed) AFTER a couple of hundred lashings from the cane.

Instead they ran screaming and laughing out of the courthouse and (both) jumped on the back of a waiting motorcycle which shows that it was a sham truling since who in the world would have a wiating driver in those circumstances?

"Saving Face"...

Me? I never use or used the acronym, even when I was on/in the Hive and Rhodium and living in the US. To each their own.

One must remember that all of the most controversial content was posted when living in Australia. On many occasions I gave HB permission to use photo's that could have incriminated me. Some of which had full frontal photo's of me in compromising situations. On only a few occasions did I allow these photo's to be posted with full facial shots included, I was/am in awe of his courage for doing so himself.

My point is, I feel his blogging style around drugs was developed in a more liberal environment (Melbourne, Australia). In a university environment where we were all spreading our wings to varying extents and enjoying the freedom of expression available to us. Unfortunately this style ran afoul of the law only after HB moved back to a much less liberal environment in which such freedom of expression was not welcome.

I must add he was always very respectful of my privacy, always asking before taking photos.