• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ Moonwalk Into Eternity- PD Dancing Bears and Plastic-People Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:( i went outside to get my dad water cuz hes doing yardwork and i went to look at my cactus and he hit it with the weedwacker! the top 4 inches of my tallest one is chopped to hell :( :(

You appear to be a very prophetic person, Ignus.

Enjoy that mescaline Delsyd :)

It's one of my faves, top 5 for sure. Haven't even done a full A/B extraction though. Next time I decide to dose mescaline that's what I'll do.

Oh no! Not the weed wacker! Another reason lawn care is completely retarded :D

I wish I had a source of MDA. One time was was supposed to get MDMA, and I'd bet on my LIFE that I actually had MDA, not MDMA. And it was so much better than MDMA was for me. :(

I hear ya. Being illegal + not a popular street drug = impossible to acquire. MDA would be sweet. I hear the hangover is horrendous though.

Lawn care is retarded, especially weed whacking. I can understand cutting grass so your lawn isn't a hayfield but trimming is so stupid. It's the most annoying job for the littlest difference made and it grows back so fast. I've had 5 summer jobs in my life; 4 of them were spent swinging a weed whacker. I despise weed whacking :p

lol, looks like its working;)=D<3

yezzir, working quite well. And the vial<3wash added a certain extra depth to it =D

And the DMT, oh my...8o<3

time for more deems...=D<3

love you guys, see you on the way down...

<3 I guess I'm not sure I had MDA, but I definitely didn't have MDMA. It was nothing like the time I got pure MDMA, source guaranteed. It was a lot like it though, except psychedelic.

And I didn't have a hangover? Ecstasy murders me though, I've been diagnosed as depressed before, so it just murders my serotonin :\

Try LSD FLarestare , it treats the body and mind much better than MDMA does IMO

That sounds like what you looking for if your taking "ecstacy" and wanna trip :D

Yeah, I tend to get into the psychedelic side of MDMA. MDA would be right up my alley. I swear one time I had MDMA/MDA combo pills. Wowzas, best trip ever. I wish I could go back 5 years and buy a shitload of those.

It was like MDMA but deeper, more ecstatic, more stimulation, and awesome CEVs. It had MDxx written all over it but it was definitely different and more intense than just MDMA. I was absolutely wrecked for a few days afterwards but it was worth it.

If I had both materials I'd totally make up my own combo pills. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.