• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ Moonwalk Into Eternity- PD Dancing Bears and Plastic-People Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
<3Morning PD family<3

How are we this morning? It's a pretty nice day outside right now. That'll change soon enough though. Thunder storms 80% chance. Wooooooo. Rain makes me so tired. Working now, slackin.. watching the local radio show and reading through BL. Today is gonna be a good day. I get my new computer parts today :) :)

^ they have a webcam in the studio so you can watch the broadcast lol

There's a HUGE party tonight I can't wait. This gonna be a blast but I'll be taking it easy. Maybe it will be good for me not to get totally obliterated for once , lol :D

Today has been a good day so far

I am owning the Shit out of organic 2 right now, I got a 99 on my first test and a 100 on the last one... Stupid little stoner me is leading the class, woohoo

I hope everyone has a beautiful and happy day.

how long does it take mushrooms to bruise?

Depends, even on the same species. Cubensis is usually an easily bruising mushroom, but I've had some that would not bruise even if I beat them with a hammer. Then some of them bruise instantly from the faintest touch. And of course let's remember this has nothing to do with potency, either. The shrooms that did not bruise well had plenty of potency.

When I grew cubensis they bruised pretty easily, after a couple of minutes you could see where you'd handled them.

Hello PD :) I got my EADD modstick today :D woo!

When I grew cubensis they bruised pretty easily, after a couple of minutes you could see where you'd handled them.

Hello PD :) I got my EADD modstick today :D woo!

Way to go bro! I hope you've found the staff-only drug cache ;).

Me so hungy.. Gots to get some meat on my bones, doesn't help that I starve myself while I work.. 8)

^I do the same thing, I don't eat much all day and then go on a foodbinge at night. Probably fucken awful for my metabolism.

How is the PD fam, this fine day? :) I hope everyone is doing well!

I'm feelin' really nice, because there's a 99% probability that I'm gunna be going to Rothbury (with my lovely gf) to see The Dead's last performance of this run, and to spend a couple days having incredible fun. :) I'm very excited, I'm gunna buy my tickets probably later today or tomorrow morning. Feels good, man.

And the only purpose for this post is that I'll be at the start of the next social thread. ;)

It's the simple things in life that I enjoy. :)

EDIT: DAMN IT ROGER!!!! :X :X :X

hehe <3

^^ I may make it out to Rothbury as well <3 Big maybe at this point but hey it could happen!

oh and roger was referring to a post by Uniter that he removed ( EDIT: and then posted AGAIN... seesh make up your mind, are you hungry or aren't you? lolz)that mentioned that he was hungry.... just so we're all on the same page ;)

I am having a very bad day :( Started good... turn of events = very bad = very sad = WHY!? :(

haha, when I saw your post, I ran to delete the hunger post but you already made the new thread.. oh wells.. can't win em all..

It was a complex situtation, I went to delete the hunger post then wait for someone else to post, so I could jump in with post #1000 but then i thought "what the hell? I'll just triple post this shit. So I put the hunger post back up and was in then went to post my 3rd post and then roger beat me in... phew.. there's the explanation. :)

On top of that when I saw your post Karma, i thought you were hinting to me that if I deleted the hunger post Roger's post would be shoved to the last page and mine would be at the beginning but then you made the new thread and my post wouldn't have been at the beginning anyway... there's the extended explanation... Holy situational analysis Batman! :D

Last edited:
What do you do when assholes (referring to people, not body parts) try to make your life complicated..?

I am having a very bad day :( Started good... turn of events = very bad = very sad = WHY!? :(

:( I'm sending as many good vibes your way as I can. <3 <3 <3

I may make it out to Rothbury as well <3 Big maybe at this point but hey it could happen!

If you end up going, hit me upppp. It would be so much fun to finally meet you guys, and rock out to the Dead. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.