Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Misc Monthly injection

anonymouse77

Bluelighter
Has anyone who is opioid-dependent had or heard of a monthly injection for it from the doctor? My doctor spoke about it today but said it does come with some prescribing issues as it registers the patient with NSW health as drug-dependent or something.

Thank you for reading.

G_Chem

Bluelighter
Aren’t you already registered as such? Or are your opioids prescribed at this point?

It’s likely “Suboclade” which is a buprenorphine injection which leaves I believe a slow dissolving substance inside of you which release a steady amount over that month.

Idk something about it rubs me the wrong way and I’ve heard people can feel WD towards the end of the month.

-GC

anonymouse77

Bluelighter
Aren’t you already registered as such? Or are your opioids prescribed at this point?

It’s likely “Suboclade” which is a buprenorphine injection which leaves I believe a slow dissolving substance inside of you which release a steady amount over that month.

Idk something about it rubs me the wrong way and I’ve heard people can feel WD towards the end of the month.

-GC
Thank you for your reply. Yes they are prescribed opioids for pain so not registered yet.

Thank you for letting me know what it is.

polarthedog

Bluelighter
what country are you in? i've never heard of registering as drug dependent. here in america we don't do that, we just get the narcotic drugs, or we don't lol

anonymouse77

Bluelighter
what country are you in? i've never heard of registering as drug dependent. here in america we don't do that, we just get the narcotic drugs, or we don't lol
In Australia. Do you have to register if you are on an opiate replacement therapy like methadone or suboxone somewhere?

polarthedog

Bluelighter
no, we just take a monthly piss test. I used to piss in a bag, freeze it, and then defrost it, heat it up in a little silicon bowl to 95 degrees, and put it in the pee cup and give them that lol. pee stays good for 6 months if its frozen :)
12 months if you vacuum seal then freeze it
In Australia. Do you have to register if you are on an opiate replacement therapy like methadone or suboxone somewhere?