• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Month lockdown for England

If you test positive then die in a car crash your death certificate will say covid unless your family requests it not to :/

This is def nwo. Kill the weak and tax/control who's left

In 10 yrs we gonna see WW3, this schizophrenia will not stop. It's what was meant to be happen at some point or another.

I’m not sure when that will come out but I’ve noted today’s date to see what kind of breakdown it will be.
When they do come out, where are they posted? For anyone to see or just you medical folk?

We’re the superpower of the world if we want we can decimate those chines motherfuckers, but then innocent people would die.

You hate America, where are you from?

Every time somethings happens in other nations it’s America they come to for aid, people literally die trying to get here, that’s a fact and not because they’re bad people but because their governments suck.
Oh my,. @ LimpDick is back😃😃

yeeeeetttttttttttt
'hold our nerves'
Boris is an idiot. No point crying over spilt milk but if the knobhead had just handled it differently a year ago we wouldn't be in this fucking mess now lol
Scarecrow looking cunt

So basically lockdown will go on until most have had the vaccine?

'hold our nerves'
Boris is an idiot. No point crying over spilt milk but if the knobhead had just handled it differently a year ago we wouldn't be in this fucking mess now lol
Scarecrow looking cunt

What a fucking joke! Ughhh I work in Northern Ireland sometimes and it’s gonna be a fucking shit show. Boris is a cunt! The UK are fucked. It’s too late for these types of lockdowns. It’s only going to destroy business.

'hold our nerves'
Scarecrow looking cunt

No, I see where you're coming from and that's what I did in one point in time was to wonder the same thing, no. The lockdown will go until the economy's broken because that's the point of it -- isn't containing the ''virus'' is to destroy Earth's resources. We hold in the hand, to be blunt.