• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Month lockdown for England

FFS Wenlock. People are dying.

My nain is livbing in fear. I have to do all her shopping. Lilvibe is wondering what the eck is going on with school. This is a serious issue. If only Corbyn had won the election we'd be in a different country now. Shame on the Tories for letting it take hold to the extent it has. And leave me alone on reddit. People have stopped believing your BS, so you're wasting your time.

I think it's obvious that LINS was taking the piss. I'm sure he doesn't really believe what he posted. As for if Corbyn had won the election 'we'd be in a different country now' then yes we would. But would it be any better? I voted Corbyn, but only because I saw him as the lesser of two evils. I'm sure he could fuck the country up just as efficiently as Johnson - but at least we might all have free Wi-Fi by now... ;)

But regarding any personal issues you may have with @LoginNotSecure , what happens outside of Bluelight stays outside of Bluelight.

Please.

I think it's obvious that LINS was taking the piss. I'm sure he doesn't really believe what he posted. As for if Corbyn had won the election 'we'd be in a different country now' then yes we would. But would it be any better? I voted Corbyn, but only because I saw him as the lesser of two evils. I'm sure he could fuck the country up just as efficiently as Johnson - but at least we might all have free Wi-Fi by now... ;)

But regarding any personal issues you may have with @LoginNotSecure , what happens outside of Bluelight stays outside of Bluelight.

Please.

OK Fubzy, but remember that he posted pills to me, exposed my address saying 'come finger me for drugs' and wshed my daughter would get raped. Plus he still follows me around reddit. It's creepy and frightening.

OK Fubzy, but remember that he posted pills to me, exposed my address saying 'come finger me for drugs' and wshed my daughter would get raped. Plus he still follows me around reddit. It's creepy and frightening.

I can't possibly comment on any of that because I don't know the facts. All I can say is ignore him. Nothing starves a troll more than being ignored.

I wish i could finger someone for drugs

Feels like day 10000000 of lockdown. Hardly any of the slut single moms on tinder want to meet 'im isolating with my kids', 'i cant trust a babysitter', 'i cant have anyone in the house the neighbors will tell the police and ill get fined' jesus fuck.

At least one is keen. I'm getting an all expenses paid fuck in a hotel this week, although only if the hotel believes we're there on business, duno wtf we're gona say, hopefully its someone cool working who will let it slide

I wish i could finger someone for drugs

Feels like day 10000000 of lockdown. Hardly any of the slut single moms on tinder want to meet 'im isolating with my kids', 'i cant trust a babysitter', 'i cant have anyone in the house the neighbors will tell the police and ill get fined' jesus fuck.

At least one is keen. I'm getting an all expenses paid fuck in a hotel this week, although only if the hotel believes we're there on business, duno wtf we're gona say, hopefully its someone cool working who will let it slide

Just don't forget to wear a condom.

On your nose, mouth, dick and arse.

Stay safe :D

Just don't forget to wear a condom.

On your nose, mouth, dick and arse.

Stay safe :D
Nah to hell with that i hate rubbers man.

I'll risk it for a biscuit #notscared
She said she's on the coil, I'll be checking with my fingers

Also she said she's been with the same guy for 11 years and I'll be the first one since him, but I don't really believe it, women are all liars about that sort of thing.

Basically, if it smells my dick isn't going in it

:LOL: yeah Corbyn would have stopped this pandemic in its tracks. The irony is, the Conservatives get a huge majority and then instantly the pandemic hits and suddenly they're spending hundred of billions of taxpayers' money to combat the disease - what Corbyn would have done anyway.... oy vey

I think I'm going to deliberately try to contract Covid so I can get it in and out of my system and then get on with life. Are there any 'Covid parties' like they sometimes have Chickenpox or measles parties to infect kids?

:LOL: yeah Corbyn would have stopped this pandemic in its tracks. The irony is, the Conservatives get a huge majority and then instantly the pandemic hits and suddenly they're spending hundred of billions of taxpayers' money to combat the disease - what Corbyn would have done anyway.... oy vey

I think I'm going to deliberately try to contract Covid so I can get it in and out of my system and then get on with life. Are there any 'Covid parties' like they sometimes have Chickenpox or measles parties to infect kids?
Yeah, I wouldn’t advise that. Maybe younger people aren’t dying from it but there are issues lasting months in people who’ve contracted it. We still don’t know how its going to affect organs long term. I wouldn’t risk it.

^OK maybe that's wise. But a neverending lockdown is taking its toll on people's mental and physical health, and an enormous economic cost.

A neighbour of mine hung himself not long before Christmas - left a wife and two kids. :( The lockdown may have been a contributing factor, and he had recently been prescribed antidepressants.

Well good news, I manage to save my bar. I just wanna throw this out there, I had this told me by a friend and it's about an old lady who broke her arm, she fell naturally it's winter outside you know and on the paper she had ''Pretzel-19 ANALYSIS'' with no checkmark but already taxed. Read, you sheeps read -- the Gov it's a well known snake. This it's NWO as brazy as it might sound, this is the first stage of the seed.

Yeah, I wouldn’t advise that. Maybe younger people aren’t dying from it but there are issues lasting months in people who’ve contracted it. We still don’t know how its going to affect organs long term. I wouldn’t risk it.
Such a party pooper

Well good news, I manage to save my bar. I just wanna throw this out there, I had this told me by a friend and it's about an old lady who broke her arm, she fell naturally it's winter outside you know and on the paper she had ''Pretzel-19 ANALYSIS'' with no checkmark but already taxed. Read, you sheeps read -- the Gov it's a well known snake. This it's NWO as brazy as it might sound, this is the first stage of the seed.
If you test positive then die in a car crash your death certificate will say covid unless your family requests it not to :/

This is def nwo. Kill the weak and tax/control who's left

Had the autopsy for my grandad who passed recently. Cause of death was multiple organ failure due to the complexities of multiple cancers. (Lymphatic, lung, heart, bowel and testicular, he never did anything in half measures) But COVID-19 is listed as the cause of death..

To change it I have to submit a request to the medical coroners office, which they will review and rectify if they deem the initial COD was incorrect.

The one tid bit of information I can surmise is that on his way out he said to the nurse he was short of breath, so yeah, deffo COVID that.

Not that anyone cares but these lockdowns increase suicide rate, mental health issues, and definitely addiction.

i care about this too. people i know in recovery have been relapsing left right and centre. i kinda did but pulled myself back.

BUT- i can't help but feel like losing my parents to this fucking virus would have a worse impact on my mental health than being locked down. i suspect most people have someone they love who is for some reson vulnerable, and however bad lockdown is, losing them might be worse.

Had the autopsy for my grandad who passed recently. Cause of death was multiple organ failure due to the complexities of multiple cancers. (Lymphatic, lung, heart, bowel and testicular, he never did anything in half measures) But COVID-19 is listed as the cause of death..

To change it I have to submit a request to the medical coroners office, which they will review and rectify if they deem the initial COD was incorrect.

The one tid bit of information I can surmise is that on his way out he said to the nurse he was short of breath, so yeah, deffo COVID that.
I’m really sorry for your loss. If it were not due to covid I would definitely be submitting a request if you feel strongly about it. Although it’s hard I’m sure as there is probably quite a backlog.

May I ask why they put that down on his death certificate? Like did he test positive before passing?

Was negative before he went into hospital (died the following day) and two days prior he tested negative on a test performed by the community nurse.

Kinda feel like someone gets a stack of papers to go through and rather than dedicate the time and effort to go through each one, just bought a big red rubber stamp and plows through the lot in five minutes. One size fits all style.

Was negative before he went into hospital (died the following day) and two days prior he tested negative on a test performed by the community nurse.

Kinda feel like someone gets a stack of papers to go through and rather than dedicate the time and effort to go through each one, just bought a big red rubber stamp and plows through the lot in five minutes. One size fits all style.

very sorry to hear that LINS ☹️

It's cases like this that add to the suspicion that Covid as a cause of death is being over-inflated.