• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Mom is hallucinating on meth

My 60 year old mother has always dappled in drugs off and on her whole life. Norco is what she has on a regular basis for RA and Arnold chiari malformation . Whenever she needs to clean the whole house she will get a rock of meth off my uncle and mix it in with her Norco and snort it. Usually it's fine and she tweaks on cleaning for a few days and it's fine. Not this time.

Sunday at 2pm she started in and was hallucinating by 5am Monday cause she called the cops saying there was someone in her house. And that's not even the worst part. She hasn't stopped trying to convince me of the millions of bugs and maggots she's seeing. Omg I keep waiting for her trip to end.....WHEN WILL IT END? It's Tuesday and she is still seeing people!!

Take her to the emergency room. She obviously has a somewhat persistent amphetamine-induced psychosis. She needs at least a heavy dose of a benzodiazepine (and probably an anti-psychotic). It's the best thing you can do for her. She could end up really hurting herself. Especially the bug/maggot thing. This can develop into delusional parasitosis where the sufferer believes these things are on, or even underneath their skin. Which can lead to self-mutilation in attempt to rid themselves of these perceived bugs.