• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Molly first timer

Srjs28

Greenlighter
Looking to try Molly for the first time with my wife. If I can find it. Anyway. What do we need to know? How much should a first timer do? I have a high tolerance to opiates and amphetamines. If that matters. How is it tested? And should I test it from a reputable source.
Are there any warnings or things to look out for

Yes it always good to test to be safe. https://www.countrywidetesting.com/products/ez-home-drug-test-12-drug-test?variant=462307950613
That link is a pretty cheap kit, but you can find them easily just search mdma test kit.

Most people I know start with a point (100 mg/.1 g), but you could be safer and start with half that. I would put that in a capsule and eat it. You will probably feel the effects within an hour, but they will build up for another 30-45 min and then suddenly peak so even if you don't feel a lot right away its better to wait for redosing because the peak comes out of nowhere and you could easily take to much.

If it was me, I would send it in to a proper lab and wait for the result before I took it. Too much weird stuff happening, even with good testing kit reactions. Always test, even if you think the source is reputable.

I would start with at least 75 mg if not 100 mg. You don't want to not take enough and then not come up all the way and get stuck in some weird zone.

Also, if it is you and the wife...be sexually prepared. It may not happen, but if it does...be ready. IE toys, lube, whatever ya'll are into.

Have headphones and a splitter to share some music.

Enjoy yourselves. :)

Snipped - no price discussion

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking to try Molly for the first time with my wife. If I can find it. Anyway. What do we need to know? How much should a first timer do? I have a high tolerance to opiates and amphetamines. If that matters. How is it tested? And should I test it from a reputable source.
Are there any warnings or things to look out for
Hi, I am curious to try it too. Let me know how it is.