• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Molly day after LSD?

shoebox404

Greenlighter
I'm going to a 2-day festival and I've been planning to roll on the second day. My friend just got some acid too and I've been thinking about taking it the day before. My main concern is that tripping will affect my roll the next day, since I'm trying to go as long and hard as I can. I've read that there is some cross-tolerance where the effects of molly can be diminished, but do you think I could just take a half or 2/3 tab and roll okay the next day?

Also, I've done molly several times but this would be my first time dropping acid.

I have done this many times before. Never had an issue. I have also arranged it in such a way that I trip in the morning/afternoon and then roll in the evening. I don't think you will have any issues rolling the day after tripping.

I have done this many times before. Never had an issue. I have also arranged it in such a way that I trip in the morning/afternoon and then roll in the evening. I don't think you will have any issues rolling the day after tripping.
Yes what you say is how I have it in my mind. Lsd before MDMA, past comeup intensity etc, should not have any negative or diminishing effects on the MDMA.
Actually quite the contrary in my experiences, except you have to account for post trip tiredness of course.

However, of more interest to me is how the LSD experience, magic, efficacy is perceivably affected/dampened by a recent MDMA experience. Like the previous day. I have heard reports and discussion of this allegedly due to the serotonin system following MDMA etc perhaps being a bit less ripe for a full bodied trip.

This also kind of fits with some mostly unconscious and subconscious reflections I think I can make myself but it was so long ago and often messy situations with multiple other factors. But I do think it is possible that the LSD experience can be dampened in the following days after MDMA.

But certainly not an issue the other way round as seems to be the consensus here.

Last edited:
Yeah, I do not like tripping after rolling.

People always talked up the 2CB + MDMA combo, and everything I read said to take the 2CB after the MDMA. This was always awful for me, and it never produced the great time that I read about. However, 2CB BEFORE MDMA was a great experience for me and much more enjoyable. A friend of mine agreed with these observations.

That "spent" post-rolling state just does not get along well with tripping, in my personal experiences.

They dont affect each other. You could do acid day 1 and mdma day 2. Not a bad route, as if you did it the other way (mdma first, then acid the next day) you would feel down and tired from rolling day 1. Never roll day 1.

I don't like taking LSD while I'm coming down from MDMA, LSD first then MDMA at least 6 hours later

No issues with acid the day before although 1/2 or 2/3 is a really low dose...usually go with at least 3 at a festival to actually trip the whole day but, as mentioned, the LSD + MDMA combo is pure magic.

First time I did it was at a festival - 300ug LSD followed by the MDMA 3-3.5 hours later (just after the peak) and I’ve never rolled without the combo again.

take mdma 3-4 hours into acid to peak at same time and take a booster once it wears off