• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Moist bag of Shard

BananasAndOranges

Bluelighter
OK. Eh basically My dope had some moisture in the baggie. Im curious as to why it was moist because I dont recall it ever being moist in the past. This was from a trustable source who always does me well. It came in crystal rock shards whatever. Didnt appear to be as clear as the last batch. Stuff is def good but can someone tell me what it was that made thebag moist? I have heard of paste and know it wasnt paste. Its fluffy white white powder after I broke it down. I dumped all the crystals out to see what was up when I noticed it. It just appeared moist. It was Hard Shardy form clear no nasty colors. Can someone enlighten me. It did drain really fast doing a bump yesterday it was weird and it burned when it drained. Also should say when I poured the shard out it was ever so slightly moist. I did burn some on alumminum and it just evaporated to a cloud of smoke no brown pubbles. Note this was crushed already when I did that I know for smoking not crushing it up is how to go. SO anyway..input?

i have alot of experience but with me it always burned also theres alot of things but for some reason im thinkin it might be really fresh..ive never had this problem but i have heard about it and mind you most of the ppl you deal with in this lifestyle lie or have big stories or just talk about stuff they have no clue about...maybe it was cut with some type of oil..you might get a good response but i think id have to see it to be able to tell

I was thinking oil too.
Meth is way too hydroscopic for that liquid to have been water iirc.

Maybe it has something to do with cutting it with MSM too, just a guess.
I lost my expertese in this field quite some time ago, and gladly.

Well my buddy never touched dirty shit. the gay community is spoiled with the Good shards. I asked friend and was told thats good I have had wet before and this is dry compared to real wet product.

the stuff was not oily. I can post up the cracked product? Its really fluffy ever so slightly moist and yea I think it was fresh batch. its not wet not it was just there were very small traces of moisture droplets in the bag. I know its meth I know my meth. It usually has no smell but some batches I get have a distinct Burn when smelked. like smelling the taste of the burn. thats what it smells like. nothing really strong either.

It Burns. All the meth here is shard clear rocks small to big. The thing is I dont smoke it so I crack the sack when I get it. The shards were a Little harder than last batch but not by much. If you smoke crystal here every addict says after its powder it cannot be smoked right. The shit I get when putting Shard n pipe Burns like your saying. It was bagged up a day before meaning it was fresh that I Know.

tbh I thought that water was crystal i had to take it out to see and it looked nice just fresh.

Mine is wet too; there's condensation on the inside of the bag. The shards are cloudy white, and it does have a kick to it, despite the moisture. Could it just be fresh, and not dried properly? I'm letting it air out in the open bag to see if that helps.

Mine is wet too; there's condensation on the inside of the bag. The shards are cloudy white, and it does have a kick to it, despite the moisture. Could it just be fresh, and not dried properly? I'm letting it air out in the open bag to see if that helps.

Where are you storing it? Keep it somewhere cool and dry and dark.

It's dried out somewhat, still some moisture in bottom of bag. It seems to be some kind of oil. Probably produced in the manufacturing process.