Modern rap - hey old timers our music doesnt actually suck

Street Struck = 👌👌

I'm not that familiar with classic shit. This was crazy good though.

rofl I listened to that song more times than I'd like to admit, too. Probably 10 times iirc.

I was such an odd kid... going back and forth between the dirtiest gangster rap and random pop/emo songs LOLLLLLLLLLLLL im laughing so hard irl atm kids are fucking weird
From Wheatus to Lurch, quite a jump :ROFLMAO:

Fuck, "Street Struck" was awesome. I can't wait until tomorrow when I can blast it. It's in the middle of the night now and my neighbour is a dick.

Fuck, "Street Struck" was awesome. I can't wait until tomorrow when I can blast it. It's in the middle of the night now and my neighbour is a dick.

headphones my brotha, the $80ish ones have decent bass

@SnafuInTheVoid , can you recommend a Lurch album to start with?
I honestly never heard of him, well I haven't listened to him, I've heard the name. Sorry.

Here is some dope oldschool kool keith for you instead:

headphones my brotha, the $80ish ones have decent bass

I honestly never heard of him, well I haven't listened to him, I've heard the name. Sorry.

Here is some dope oldschool kool keith for you instead:

I actually have a pair of Bose, 300bucks headphones, but it's not the same. I want that bass be so loud my organs grind up against each other.

Sweet, thanks man!

@tubgirl.jpg

Big L is such a legend bro. So many rappers and people have stories about him. He was a super small guy, short and skinny, but he would purposely pick fights with the biggest dudes on the block and would fuck them up or scare them away. Respect.

Some dude had a beef with his brother and killed him by accident instead. RIP.

@tubgirl.jpg

Big L is such a legend bro. So many rappers and people have stories about him. He was a super small guy, short and skinny, but he would purposely pick fights with the biggest dudes on the block and would fuck them up or scare them away. Respect.

Some dude had a beef with his brother and killed him by accident instead. RIP.
That's old-school OG!
Fuck, that sucks. He's really good. Gonna be a Big L day tomorrow. Thanks for opening my eyes for him and Brotha Lynch.
You know your music man

'I know real niggas who trapped, I know real niggas who scammed'

'You got them college niggas fool, I be with stone killers'

'Never spoke on this, they say that I murdered my best friend'

SoundCloud recommended this for me, don't ask what else I listen to, but honestly I dig it lol