• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Modafinil and cocaine/other interactions?

Dustmover

Greenlighter
I understand both modafinil and cocaine are dopaminergenic, with modafinil demonstrating a mild ability to help those recovering from cocaine addictions, but I'm more interested in knowing how these two drugs would interact with one another if taken at the same time. A first pass guess would probably be additional strain on the heart due to modafinil's wakefulness enhancing properties, but there's little to no information I've been able to find regarding issues like neurotoxicity, effects on dopamine transmitters etc. I'm also very interested in hearing about anyone's subjective experiences combining the two as personally though I'm a fairly big nootropics user and quite familiar with modafinil, I don't use coke so don't have any subjective experiences to draw on.

I'm also generally interested in exactly the same regarding modafinil and other recreational drugs e.g. MDMA. afaik it makes weed hit a lot harder and alcohol barely do anything at all, though you still get the full brunt of the hangover afterwards.

inb4 modafinil being recreationally worthless/'why would you want to combine it with anything anyway it only wants to make you do work' etc. I'm not trying to scope out any recreational potential for moda+XYZ combinations, but you never know when you're gonna end up on an unplanned night out when you thought you'd be spending the night getting work done. Its more interest than much else.
Thanks in advance for any responses.