• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Mixing weed and adderall

speedy933

Greenlighter
hey guys i was jw if cannabis cancels out an adderall high, I've always heard that but idk, I've also heard its an amazing combo. Whats your thoughts on this?

The combo is different than one might expect but its not necessarily worse and it definitely doesn't cancel it out (at least for me) but makes it more functional. To each their own.

I just got prescribed #60 15mg d amp salt combo IR and I think it goes damn food with some weed. I have add but haven't taken any narcotic stims or stims at all since 2010. I plugged 37.5mgs and I'm feeling nice.

Personally the only amphetamine I like to smoke while peaking on or not during the comedown is d-meth... D-amp is ok but DL-amp aka Adderall is a big no no for me.. Weed exacerbates the PNS side effects of the l-amp in adderall. Save the pot for the comedown and be productive; although I will be honest, D-meth + good ganja/keif = pseudo-coke freebase.

Stay safe, stay informed!

I don't like mixing weed with uppers. I'll get chest flutters or chest tightness and it gets uncomfortable.

A little advice in case you're 6/7 people in this world who enjoy masturbating: Don't even think about. You will feel things happening in your brain that you'd never felt before, and even as disgusting the experience will make you feel during and afterward (shame is a product of time, how much of it you do on these things) the sensation of all that synergy boiling out your brain will make you want to do it again next time you hit the weed n' speed combo. Once you start you have a hard time giving it up.

But I'm speaking mostly from a meth standpoint. A highest enough dose of Adderall and you should be in the same territory (60-80mg). Anyway I think weed goes great with a speed comedown, just give yourself something to do, like read or do homework all high. Being high while on adderall's peak can just intensify how retarded one can be from pot, and it's never been my wisest moments.

Smoking weed helps with crashing, but also usually gets rid of the focus and productivity that I take adderall/vyvanse for. I wish there was a more synergistic effect for me so I could burn before work or class like most stoners I know do.

I stopped smoking weed habitually about 4 years ago because it became anxiety-inducing. The only time I was able to use it after that was during an Adderall comedown. It was very effective for relaxation and did not produce its normal "panicky" feelings. I never tried it during an Adderall high however. It somehow seems illogical.

I don't like mixing weed with uppers. I'll get chest flutters or chest tightness and it gets uncomfortable.

^This

It definitely doesn't cancel out the weed high for me, if anything it exacerbates any anxiety or paranoia caused by the adderall alone...I really don't even like it to come down...but it's a matter of preference...

Benzos can definitely kill the speed high!

Adderall and weed are good together in myy opinion. the adderall kinda helps from the sleepiness and the weed helps with the anxiety. good combo in my opinion

I did this for about a week (forgot to add). It kind of made me into a drone and I had to take a lot (150mg) of amp to be well functioning on the last day but it was fun and worked.

I took adderall today and then I hit dabs. I was feeling pretty good and I was actually getting a lot of stuff done. After about an hour, I was sitting with some friends and one of them says "so why are you grounded?" I was super confused so I looked at him and said "what are you talking about? I'm not grounded." He, along with my other 2 friends, all said that I had stated earlier that I was grounded. I asked why I said that and they said that I just said it out of the blue and that it had no correlation with what they were talking about. They also said that I said something about my job but they didn't remember what I said. I was working on some stuff for school the whole time we were together and I didn't remember ever saying that stuff. I think I was still working on shit and talking, but was mentally not there. Is this a thing or am I just going crazy?

A fantastic combo if weed doesn’t cause anxiety. Save it for the come down if you need The amp to focus, otherwise weed and amps are pretty safe to mix. Enjoy

I used to quite enjoy the combo back in my teens. These days I don't care much for Adderall when it comes to speed, and don't smoke much pot.

they kinda of make each other stronger in a way.... take the speed first , wait until maybe 4-6 hours later and then smoke some weed and the euphoria will be back in a huge way