• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Mixing U-44770

geonaute

Greenlighter
So I just got in my hands this chemical. Im thinking about mixing it with some inactive substance so I can dose properly.

I had an idea, i dont know if it will work:

Dissolve the U-44770 in X ml of water (or other liquid, I dont know yet the solubility, need to look for a proper dilutant that fits the two substances.

Then pour the solution into the inactive substance, which will dissolve too (thats the intention). Then let evaporate the liquid.

Can be this done, as a cutting technique? If yes, will the two powders end mixed perfectly or acceptably perfect? Dark spots can be very dangerous here due to the dose of u-44770.

Thats my question, thanks.

i'm not a chemist, but it sounds okay to me (don't take my word for it please) as long as the inactive dissolves properly, it should be mixed perfectly.

isn't the u-44770 stable in a solution? in which case you could forgo this and get some bacteriostatic water and keep it in solution. you could even vape it this way with a meth pipe.

Yes you can do that but while the liquid evaporates the solution must stay in rapid motion the entire time.

Inostitol powder is a good inactive powder to use, it's used as a stand in for cocaine in movies. Also it doesnt burn at all which is nice

But why dont you just keep it as a liquid? How do you intend to dose? You can dose liquid solutions nasally if thats what your concern is

to OP:

yes, is gonna work as long as you do it individually for each single dose. the crucial point is that the powder you prepare for yourself needs to be taken all at once. if done that way its no problem to have a powder WITH hot pockets. but you still need to work in a way that avoids creating such hot pockets or at least reucdes the risk of it. hot pockets = hot spots which hold most or all of the active substance leavin the rest of the powder without any active substance. and turning the hot pocket parts to potential killers (accid. overdose)
actually its almost impossible to mix 2 solid substances and NOT end up with a mixture thats not homogenous. thats why no pharmacy does mixtures with any serious substance despite the fact that the pharmacists all learned how to homogenously mix powders/fluids/gases etc.
basic setup to avoid hot pockets:
use silica (SiO2) respectively colloidal/pyrogenic silica. easy to obtain via your local or net pharmacy.
you could proceed the oldskool way and mix ur powders in a mortar (use an accurate scale FFS). you would need to do this for at least 1h continually (rather 2-3h). and then end up with crap.
the "newer" method is kinda like what your approach was. dissolve DEFINITE amount of your active substance in a (if possible) non-toxic solvent or some solvent that vanishs quickly from the final product (acetone..). in the original patent they call the next step "coating" or "soaking" but do not reveal any details of how to do it efficiently when workin with tiny amounts like 3 or 5ml. so just use a pipet or syringe or whatever fits best for gettin the liquid/solution on and in your inactive powder/cut. BEFORE mixing liquid and cutting agent take 50% from the amount of cutting agent you prepared and keep for later (important!). I use mannitol or innositol as base/cut but thats up 2 you. ONLY use one single cutting agent or you have to mortar even the cutting agents mix.

ok so now your liquid (solution of solvent+active substance) and 50% of the cutting powder are mixed. take the other 50% of your cut; now wash all involved tools (mortar, pestle etc) with your solvent of choice, acetone in my case. any leftovers of active substance will be dissolved in the solvent used in the washing process. and there are mad amounts of "remains" all the time so dont ignore this step. ok, take the solvent u washed ur gear with and coat/soak the other 50% of cutting agent u saved in the first place.

let both piles of powder sit for sufficient amount of time to get rid of the solvent. in case of acetone you dont need that much time; for acetone I'd say let it sit and take a whiff after 60min and judge if more time is needed. NEVER apply heat when workin with acetone especially when you aint have axx to a prof lab enivorenment. you have to get rid of all acetone meaning there should be 0,00 acetonish scent. but meh you know what to do here and you know which solvent serves you best - I wont start babblin about acetone :>

your 2 piles of powder are dry and solvent-free. mix em in your mortar and maybe add your colloidal/pyrogenic silica for a real smooth homogenous mixture at the end. go ahead with the pestle for 1h. its not really an overkill doing this for 60min it rather is the absolute minimum. if you wanna do extensive work then start with SiO2+cutting agent, mortar for 1h and divide in two parts like said above. or do it like I just described and add SiO2 to the final pile of powder, then mortar.

the final mixture should be somewhat "reliable" with around 6-8% difference regarding amount of active substance in each individual dose. at least thats what the german pharmacists association says - over here the difference has to be below 10% by any means else the powder is not allowed to be distributed on the pharma market/pharmacies. I guess you dont aim for sellin your mixtures in the ton range via pharmacies, just mentioneed it to give you an impression of what amount of difference we are speaking substance-wise.
BUT to avoid any kind of difference I suggest to prepare each dose on its own meaning several hours of work for a single dose of XYZ. if the substance isnt a killer like fenta (sub milligram range!) you could take the risk and prepare several powder doses at once usin the "coating/soakig" way described above.

apply all your usual safety measures to the final product, just like you would do on a bag of pure powdered substance acquired from your dealer/vendor on- or offline. again, use a precise scale! its senseless to make that effort and invest many hours of work and buy products (SiO2..) if you start with some ill-measured amounts of your substance.

aaaand out.
holy wall of text batman.

//e: for those who speak german: you're gonna find some figures and extensive info about how and why the above method of mixing was established => http://www.pharmazeutische-zeitung.de/index.php?id=2406

Last edited:
Caution: at a concert the other night, a friend and his girlfriend were drinking. Approximately an hour in, they decided to take some U-44770. Having been educated on the proper dosing, and trying the drug before, my friend believed it woold be reasonably safe to sell some to my other friend (the one with the lady friend). An hour later, they were found passed out in a bathroom. My friend is still in the ICU, but his woman was not so lucky, and died from respiratory depression. A source insists that they only took one dose apiece, but they were given a bottle with 300 mg in it, and the empty bottle was recovered by the bar owner's wife, following the show. With proper self-control, and avoiding other depressants, this drug can be very enjoyable, but, if not properly used, the consequences can be dire, so, please, be incredibly careful, and if one decides to use this subsrance, it would be incredibly wise to keep Naloxone on hand.

Be careful what you write in public. The person who sold the fatal dose is quite possibly now a wanted felon, depending on the state /country.

Best not to be so specific, but thank you very much for the head's up.

Opioids + depressants = you're gonna have a bad time. And you'll really harm others for the remainder of their lives. God damn, I know all too well.

Be safe everyone. Naloxone saves live! Get your kit today, see your local pharmacy, harm reduction agency or search online with the American organization: the Harm Reduction Coalition: http://harmreduction.org/

Thanks.