• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Mixing suboxone and lyrica

Wackyzeb

Bluelighter
I have a friend who is XR'd 8 mg subs (pill fourm) and 75 mg lyrica...
I got two subs and 10 lyrica from him...
I have a huge tolerance to Opiates and was detoxing so I took both subs...
1 hour after dosing the subs I took 750 mg lyrica..
I had a change in my hearing about 5 minutes ago and looked up drug interactions and it says that there is a MAJOR drug interaction in between the two..
I read that there is a respiratory depression risk involved, but i'm not worried about that.
It states that it can cause coma/ and or death.

Can it only cause death from the respiratory depression or is there other issues involved with mixing the two..
Please, I need some help ASAP.
Should I seek medical attention?

It seems that you just took too much of a dose of both. was withdrawing from a pretty bad oxy/heron habit and took 2mg of suboxone w 300mg lyrica and feel completely normal. Eating and all. With suboxone for me I ALWAYS start at 2mg then take more if needed as taking a whole 8mg makes me feel worse. Less is more for me. I think this cocktail it one of the BEST withdrawl combos I've ever had. Better than most detoxs even. Just take the right amounts. I'm usually sick as heck right about now but I feel fantastic. Bout to go eat more, which says ALOT. I won't eat for days if I feel even a little sick. God Bless. Be safe.

lol old thread, but a good piece of advice for those that have never taken lyrica.....start small, 750mg(10 pills) of lyrica by itself is probably enough for an OD, but if you're going to mix it with that much sub at least make sure you've written out your will, just in case

If you are on Sub for Maintaince or have a high opiate tolerance you will be fine.. I've never had lyrica I DID get prescribed it w/ some xanax one time(crock doctor, would write you anything as long as it wasn't Schedule 2) but when I went to pick it up the pharmacy said they change it because it was 100 dollars and instead of Lyrica they gave me Mobic, in my head I was like wtf(i had just went to the doc to get xanax) so I was like whatever...but I take Gabapentin w/ my Subs sometime and it's a nice mix...sometimes w/ benzo's(DO NOT MIX ALL 3 UNLESS YOU HAVE A TOLERANCE TO ALL OF THE MEDS), like right now...it makes me speedy at first but now I'm startin to get noddy actually....