Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mixing speed with other drugs

my innerself

Bluelighter
I was just wondering if anyone here has any experience on this subject. At Xmas time I went to Perth and caught up with my old friends and tried some speed for the first time (IV, just under 2 points). At the time of the injection I was already stoned on about 5 cones of good buds and had drank about a six pack Jim Beams. After the shot I just felt straight, not drunk, not stoned, I was hungry before the shot but wasn't afterwards. I was up all night and couldn't sleep until 6am and felt almost sick trying to sleep. But I didn't have any rush off bouncing of the walls type of experience. Another friend of mine who wasn't there later said that because I smoked weed and drank that messes with the effect. Is there any truth in that???

Polydrug use increases the risks and dangers, and should be avoided where possible. That being said it sounds like you got the true effect of what IV amphetamines are like; they quickly revert you to an awake state and overpowered the other drugs you had taken.

I can vouch personally, that smoking weed does not cancel out the effects of methamphetamine. I've shot up a fair few times, after smoking 7 - 8 cones... I don't like the act of shooting up while stoned, it's way too weird, I can feel the needle slide in mm by mm and every move it makes under my skin.. not good :(

You ruined the experience by trying to sleep... DON'T! Like I had a small (50mg ice) shot tonight at around 7:30pm... it's 11:30pm now and I'm not planning on going to sleep. The best thing to do is just stay up through the whole night, then when it comes 6 - 8 in the morning, just treat it as if you've woken up. Study/Work through that day (you should have enough energy, residue effects of meth lasts for ages) and then crash that night... long after the drug has worn off.

Squirming in your bed trying to get to sleep after IV meth... not good :(

Trying to sleep was horrible. But what you makes alot of sense to me right now because all my friends in Perth are seasoned speed freaks and they tell me how often they are awake for over 50 to 60 hours straight. Obviously they dont bother to try and sleep it off.

Think of it like this:

You essentially have HALF a day extra (16 hour's awake, 8 asleep), to do whatever you want... make the best of it.

always wanted to try that out .. iv style ..

it feels like your gettin ripped off when the speed that youve snorted really wears off in a few hours .. its all about value for money!

minnerself: That sounds exactly like real good speed to me, sure the weed and alcohol probably mellowed out the edginess and rushiness to the point you couldn't feel it. You had the accelerator and brakes on at the same time. No mystery why you couldn't sleep, you jacked up speed... that's what it does, particularly because it lasts longer than the alcohol and thc does in your system so they wear off leaving you with the tail end of the speed tweaking you out. So, I think you had a pretty normal experience given the combination of drugs.

BigTrancer :)

If you really, _really_ want to sleep on meth, THC has got to be your number one companion. Give me enough bongs and ill pass out pingin on a couple of points.

i find that smoking cones during the peak and after is alot better than being stoned beforehand, when i start to feel the meth slide down a notch i smoke a cone and YAY away we go again....

on a side note has anyone noticed a wierd effect form smoking ice on a cone (snowcone). i dont get any 'speedy' feelings, it just feels like im REALLLY REALLY stoned... almost like the meth kicks in focusing your mind, at the same time the weed kicks in and your mind focuses on how stoned you are, its a competely different effect to smoking meth then having a cone, oor vice versa, spose it could be due to some wierd chemical reaction when you burn weeed and ice together...

Chubba75 said:
Think of it like this:

You essentially have HALF a day extra (16 hour's awake, 8 asleep), to do whatever you want... make the best of it.

Spoken like a true junkie! ;)

I have found that smoking pot when I have had enough of being awake from meth doesn't really help. Have tried mersyndol and phenergan which help a little.

Mixing speed with other drugs is good (for the party purpose) if you mix with the right drug. Speed and E, works like a charm. Speed first, basically keeps you going all night, gives you a base, the E then you enjoy, and when you feel like your e's about to loose some of it's charm, you don't hit rock bottom, your still going and therefore keen for the second. If your a second's kind of person! Speed in alcohol, I like because you don't get to that "idiot, foolish" stage of drunk and remain rather clearminded. Strange yet true. The grapevine suggest weed takes the edge of Speed, but I don't mix those two, for personal reasons. Otherwise with things like Valium and the like, it just rules it out, if you want to be fuzzy, be fuzzy, if you want to be giddy, be giddy, but they negitate each other I find.:D

BigTrancer said:
minnerself: That sounds exactly like real good speed to me, sure the weed and alcohol probably mellowed out the edginess and rushiness to the point you couldn't feel it.

BigTrancer :)

My friends assured me that it was good wizz, and I believe them. The more I think about the experience the more I think it was good gear. One other side effect that I did notice was that I was able to talk freely with an extremely clear mind. Normally when I choof cones I get really paranoid and dont talk much, especially to my friends parents. But after my hit I smoked about another 3 cones and went straight out to my mates kitchen and had a long conversation with both his folks without a care in the world which is something I would never do (I hate straight people looking at my red eyes and judging me). I just kinda wished I had a pinging off my brain rush.