• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mixing Speed & Ecstasy - The end result?

you shouldnt really need drugs to make yourself feel good for an evening in my opinion. If im out with mates to a rave or whatever, ill take 3 bics or so, dump those over the evening and if i feel like taking the night somewhat into the day then i will get a few points of goey and use it then. Its a method that i introduced to my mates and they love it.

Althogh you end up more scat the next day or when you wake up

scatrd is on the money.....if you ever want to sober up a bit, speed is your friend, you'll still be up for hours but won't feel as trolleyed, rather much more alert. I had a decent dose of whizza before dropping pills over the ny period, and basically never felt any real peak (were good pills apparently)...although i was still experiencing md effects, but i did dance for 7 hrs straight!

Meth won't neceessarily intensify your E. But a big dose of meth can get you really pumping on MDMA, especially when its IV'd on the MDMA peak. It somewhat distorts the E feeling. On one occasion a few years ago I had dropped strong MDMA pills (XL's) and when they were kicking in I managed to IV potent meth in the toilets of a club. My heart was racing uncontrollably for about an hour. Was very uncomfortable, thought heart attack or failure was imminent.8o

i normally always have this combination. but the other night i just had ecstasy, and the next day i could sleep, eat and didnt have a small dick. haha.

when i combine the 2, i have half a bik and bout half a point. in bout 15-20mins im feeling it, then i have another half and before i know it im right off. if i graphed the effects, it would be a more gradual slope. whereas if i just had a bikkie whole, then the graph would go from horizontal to vertical pretty much!

i do this mix practically everytime -- like someone said earlier, the goey keeps you going throughout the night while the mdxx keeps you happy. at least in my personal experience..

mmmmmmmm, XL's, they were so nice. I remember munching caps of meth with those puppies, couldn't really feel my legs for about 4 hours.

but back on the topic, a couple pts of goey after md keeps you rocking!

so what about pills that have both (speed+mdma)? will this still cause the more gradual peak rather then a full blown sudden rush?

^^ Na differend again, it's hard to explain - it's more like the mdma rush but you wanto move like when your are on the wizz.I usualy take half a pill and use that to cut the goey and than you are right to go :)

I do enjoy the combo as well but find even just on 1 point of speed it will completely fuk up my chances of sleeping, some times for days .. (im pretty sleep sensitive)

Along with not being able to eat with out feeling sick has turned me off speed completely ... i do miss the smoothness it brings as there are alot of pills that have a wave of effects and when strong enough throw you around8(

If i could sleep on it I would use it regularly